Congressman Raskin - "You Guys Have Been Taken Over By An Absolute Con Man"

I think it's much different now, and the majority of voters will simply not want to go through what will be in store if he was to win.

From the day he takes office, he will be a lame duck, and outside of certain executive decisions, he won't be able to get much accomplished. Why vote for a guy that you know going in he can only serve four years?
Again, I'll back him to the hilt, if he's the nominee.
I don’t think trump is different. He’s not a politician. He’ll continue to be proactive because he doesn’t answer to politicians. I’ll take four years of that over no years of that.

Your opinions are stupid.
First off cowboy, I have a degree in, wait for it, LEADERSHIP. I build teams, and due to my past record, building nationally ranked teams, I get paid handsomely for it.

You don't like my opinion because you disagree with it. But it is solid. For instance, just what type of leader is Trump? What is his "style" of leadership? Honestly, he doesn't even meet the definition of an autocratic leader. I know he dreams of being a dictator, but he ain't even got the skills to pull that off.

I will close this out by telling you how you define intelligence. One's intelligence is not determined by how much they know, it is determined by how much they know what they don't know. Trump actually believes he knows everything, that makes him a total dumbass.

First off cowboy, I have a degree in, wait for it, LEADERSHIP. I build teams, and due to my past record, building nationally ranked teams, I get paid handsomely for it.

You don't like my opinion because you disagree with it. But it is solid. For instance, just what type of leader is Trump? What is his "style" of leadership? Honestly, he doesn't even meet the definition of an autocratic leader. I know he dreams of being a dictator, but he ain't even got the skills to pull that off.

I will close this out by telling you how you define intelligence. One's intelligence is not determined by how much they know, it is determined by how much they know what they don't know. Trump actually believes he knows everything, that makes him a total dumbass.

Your commentary is stupid.

Only single digit IQ morons listen to that communist Fuckstick.
"Communist"? You mean like Putin, Xi & Kim Jong Un who Dotard brags about every chance he can & got a taste of each one of their asses?

He's saying everything the rest of us have been saying for months. Trump is a con man who was a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican. He still holds a lot of leftist positions. He's to the left of both of his main primary opponents, but his supporters reject them and are behaving like a religious cult.

Mark Levin has proven a few times who the Real Jamie Raskin
is.He's the product of a Father whose a known Commie.'
Pretty much taught how to be a closet Marxist.
Plus son Jamie,wasted no time in making clear what his
feelings were towards Donald Trump right around the time of his
Inauguration.Bragging how he would do whatever it takes to
see Trump Impeached.
Howz them Raskin tales.

We’re done as a party if Trump’s the nominee. Bullshit. Trump represents a large segment of the population that does not like the direction the country is moving in and they sure as hell do not like what the democrats are offering as an alternative.

"Out of some misguided loyalty you're going to stick with him" Same thing on the Left, we're going to stick with him because he's better for the country than you guys are. That oughta give you guys some food for thought, how come you can't offer anything reasonable as an alternative? Do you believe Biden is reasonable? Newsome? Harris? The Far Left is driving the DNP these days, and their policies are effing crazy. There's no way I can do anything else than support the GOP nominee, even if it's Trump.

He's saying everything the rest of us have been saying for months. Trump is a con man who was a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican. He still holds a lot of leftist positions. He's to the left of both of his main primary opponents, but his supporters reject them and are behaving like a religious cult.

Just another TDS afflicted rant

No one cares.

Trump gets results.

The rest of you dumb fuckers get disasters. Wars, financial meltdowns, nationwide riots.

SpaZz is suffering another TDS episode today.

Usually it's multiple times a day. I do believe that he should start doubling up on his meds.

download (15).jpeg

Why does a left wing con man feel the need to qualify an opinion by claiming he voted for Trump? I guess it's about trying to split the republican party when lefties have no real political ammunition left. Anybody can look back and see that the U.S. was better off under Trump than we were under Biden.

Forum List

Back