Congressman Raskin - "You Guys Have Been Taken Over By An Absolute Con Man"

He's saying everything the rest of us have been saying for months. Trump is a con man who was a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican. He still holds a lot of leftist positions. He's to the left of both of his main primary opponents, but his supporters reject them and are behaving like a religious cult.

Heinlin is a strong DeSantis supporter and, since he can't show how DeSantis would be a better choice than Trump, he has been spending most of his time on social media trashing Trump. Almost all DeSantis supporters do.

If Trump is the nominee, however, I would bet a good steak dinner Heinlin casts his vote for Trump.

He's saying everything the rest of us have been saying for months. Trump is a con man who was a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican. He still holds a lot of leftist positions. He's to the left of both of his main primary opponents, but his supporters reject them and are behaving like a religious cult.

I wonder what year that was, doesn't rusky wear a do rag now? And

If this was a Biden thread infractions would be issued to the OP.
Infractions ... Contractions.This ain't Nursery School Bub.
If ya can't handle the heat get out the diapers.
Use Pampers maybe.I don't expect a John Wayne or a Robert
DeNiro type to post herein.Or even a Soupy Sales.
Too bad.We have what we have as far as message boarders.

In the real world if we fail to show up for work and notify our employer we get fired. You idiots are trying to deflect by playing the cancer card, it's not working.
Dumbass, he showed up and did his job which is why he wore a mask to help keep from getting colds or flu. Fuck you are a retard!
MAGA

He should get out of politics then. Another potential lifetime narcissist who believes he is better than all. A constitutional scholar like himself should be on the up and up on these things. Of course, his constitution is the Communist one.
Have you ever had family with a sever illness? They haven't all had to quit their jobs because of it. Nope, my uncle had cancer 30 years ago and didn't quit his job. Worked through it and is retired and still alive. Guess what Raskin is in remission AND still doing his job!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

:itsok: calm yourself left winger, take your blood pressure meds.
Bro, not at all mad ROTFLMFAO at how fucking stupid you are. You are fucking stupid but by being so stupid it is Benny Hill funny!!!!!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER
Right, you are perfectly calm and rational. You left wingers should run the country. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
And we do!!!!!!!
Storm the capital lately MAGAGATARD?
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER

Bro, not at all mad ROTFLMFAO at how fucking stupid you are. You are fucking stupid but by being so stupid it is Benny Hill funny!!!!!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER

And we do!!!!!!!
Storm the capital lately MAGAGATARD?
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER
^^^ and this is one of the calmer Dems. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back