Congressman Goldman Flat-out Lied. I have to admit that I fell for it.

You were calling me a liar when I just presented a fact.
Why do you have to be a lil bitch about it?
Cuz you're a sore loser.
I never called you a liar. Your insecurity says more than anything I could ever say. Have a nice evening, dippy.

Why is there no evidence that VP Biden ever spoke business with Hunter or his partners?
Why is there no evidence of any payments to the VP?
Why is there no evidence of Biden ever doing anything in return

The fact that he was there, on the phone IS the evidence.

DURRRRRR

We have evidence - $20 million hidden in shell companies which came from Communist countries and then secretly distributed to nine members of the Biden Family.

Making money from foreign countries is not illegal.

Note that President Biden is not one of those nine people

It is if you are the VP, helping to turn your family into multi-millionaires, and without providing a valid service or product.
He still gained by enriching his family, and then having his bag man pay some of his bills. And we have Hunter himself admitting he had to turn over half his salary to The Big Guy.

With multiple indictments….Trump has a criminal record
He has been arrested
No.....you have to be found guilty to have a criminal record.
Indictments are just accusations, nothing more.
It's just one step beyond two fake impeachments.

Everyone knows this is all politically motivated and something only a criminal government does to it's political opponents.

Why is this thread in the Congress forum? Now any time a Congressman speaks out about the evidence that we have a corrupt man pretending to be president, which is about the most important political topic there can be, will it be hidden in the Congress forum?

A classic cut-out operation. It is a time-tested method for a powerful person to accept bribes without getting his own hands dirty. It will work because it nearly always works. That's why it keeps being used. "Give the money to my bagman from now on, this is the last time you and I speak." "From now on, you deal with Turnbull."

All nine people were happy to go along with being the potential fall guys, because if not, they would have had no way to make that kind of money. None of them were paid for knowledge, skills, nor abilities. Not unless you mean knowing Joe, being skillful at telling him what the payoffs were for and ability to pass on orders from Biden's purchasers. They knew they were getting big bucks for nothing but an accidental family connection.

Vice President John Garner said that the VP job "isn't worth a bucket of warm piss." He missed an opportunity - or did he?

It would be difficult to convict Biden if the DOJ had any interest in convicting him. With them insisting on indicting Trump again in reaction to any released evidence against Joe, it will be impossible. The GOP can impeach him three times compared to Trump's two, but that is losing its impact, to say the least.

We're stuck with a crook in the White House who is handled by a cabal that hates the USA, until we elect a crook who does not hate the USA.

A classic cut-out operation. It is a time-tested method for a powerful person to accept bribes without getting his own hands dirty. It will work because it nearly always works. That's why it keeps being used. "Give the money to my bagman from now on, this is the last time you and I speak." "From now on, you deal with Turnbull."

All nine people were happy to go along with being the potential fall guys, because if not, they would have had no way to make that kind of money. None of them were paid for knowledge, skills, nor abilities. Not unless you mean knowing Joe, being skillful at telling him what the payoffs were for and ability to pass on orders from Biden's purchasers. They knew they were getting big bucks for nothing but an accidental family connection.

Vice President John Garner said that the VP job "isn't worth a bucket of warm piss." He missed an opportunity - or did he?

It would be difficult to convict Biden if the DOJ had any interest in convicting him. With them insisting on indicting Trump again in reaction to any released evidence against Joe, it will be impossible. The GOP can impeach him three times compared to Trump's two, but that is losing its impact, to say the least.

We're stuck with a crook in the White House who is handled by a cabal that hates the USA, until we elect a crook who does not hate the USA.

Again….show me the money

You have no evidence of the President receiving any money that he can’t account for.

The US does billions of dollars of business with China.
Nothing is illegal

Again….show me the money

You have no evidence of the President receiving any money that he can’t account for.

Nothing is illegal
Joe didn’t have to receive any of the bribe money directly. He just had to have profited by enriching his entire family. Hunter paid his phone bills and house repairs.

What drug addict son pays for his millionaire father’s house upkeep?

Joe didn’t have to receive any of the bribe money directly. He just had to have profited by enriching his entire family. Hunter paid his phone bills and house repairs.

What drug addict son pays for his millionaire father’s house upkeep?

Phone bills and house repairs?
:laughing0301:

What happened to the tens of millions you claim Biden took?

Doing nothing but selling access to your dad, the VP, is.

DURRRRRR

Again….show me the money

Nothing is illegal
I would tell you that but I can't *sarcasm* because there's always an ongoing investigation that prevents me from spelling it out to you in great detail.

Phone bills and house repairs?
:laughing0301:

What happened to the tens of millions you claim Biden took?
It was distributed to Family Members. Still illegal.

Plus, it doesn’t matter how much. The drug addict bagman had to cover some of his millionaire father’s expenses. So Biden profited from the bribery he set up Hunter in.

It was distributed to Family Members. Still illegal.

Plus, it doesn’t matter how much. The drug addict bagman had to cover some of his millionaire father’s expenses. So Biden profited from the bribery he set up Hunter in.

Keep in mind that Joe Biden paid the bills for Hunter after his divorce and drug problems.

The fact that Hunter paid him back is not surprising

Forum List

Back