Congressman Doesn’t Want Dragshow Fans With Fingers In Nuclear Buttons

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
When the various states send off their newest Republican elected officials to the U.S. Congress, they are not sending their best and brightest. They are sending weirdos. They are sending conspiracy cranks. They are sending ... Matt Rosendale.

What's Matt on about here?

"We have drag shows taking place at Malmstrom Air Force Base. There are 150 ICBM missiles that are being controlled by that Air Force Base and by these individuals. I don't want someone who doesn’t know if they are a man or a woman with their hand on a missile button.”

All right, so our first problem is that the man cosplaying as a decaying avocado does not understand what drag shows are. You know who understands what drag shows are? Everybody except Matt Rosendale.

I don't even care if you put the missiles themselves in drag. You want to wrap a feather boa around that thing, you go right the hell ahead. Slap some lipstick on that intercontinental Ru Paul, give it nice rosy missile cheeks, I don't care. It's still going to blow everything to shit if anyone ever presses the doomsday button, and nobody in Moscow or Pyongyang is going to file a sternly worded protest because the missile headed towards themis more glam than the 100 or so missiles headed towards everybody else.

Screw off with this, you weirdo.

You look marvelous congressman.

Don’t Republicans have more important things to worry about?

When the various states send off their newest Republican elected officials to the U.S. Congress, they are not sending their best and brightest. They are sending weirdos. They are sending conspiracy cranks. They are sending ... Matt Rosendale.

What's Matt on about here?

"We have drag shows taking place at Malmstrom Air Force Base. There are 150 ICBM missiles that are being controlled by that Air Force Base and by these individuals. I don't want someone who doesn’t know if they are a man or a woman with their hand on a missile button.”

All right, so our first problem is that the man cosplaying as a decaying avocado does not understand what drag shows are. You know who understands what drag shows are? Everybody except Matt Rosendale.

I don't even care if you put the missiles themselves in drag. You want to wrap a feather boa around that thing, you go right the hell ahead. Slap some lipstick on that intercontinental Ru Paul, give it nice rosy missile cheeks, I don't care. It's still going to blow everything to shit if anyone ever presses the doomsday button, and nobody in Moscow or Pyongyang is going to file a sternly worded protest because the missile headed towards themis more glam than the 100 or so missiles headed towards everybody else.

Screw off with this, you weirdo.

You look marvelous congressman.

Nobody is surprised that you don't see the difference between this:

FvyImQdWABsAyps

and this:

iu

Forum List

Back