Congressional Picnic Cancelled….immigration crisis

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
The Congress has cancelled it’s congressional picnic for this weekend. The pervert in the White House says it is to address the immigration crisis. No word on how many rounds the bloated buffoon will get in this weekend.

Thoughts and prayers.

How can it be a crisis since its been going on since at least 2014??

The only crisis I see is the taxpayers of America footing the bill for more illegals and so called refugees.

Crisis?

Children drop dead every day by the hundreds because they are over dosing on illegal drugs coming across the border and that is not a crisis?

Um.....................yea.

Whatever.

Another Democrat-manufactured outrage hoax. It's sad. But it is what it is i guess.

Crisis?

Children drop dead every day by the hundreds because they are over dosing on illegal drugs coming across the border and that is not a crisis?

Whatever.

Hey, he’s your big old fat orange pool of goo…talk to him.

I generally don't talk to old fat orange pools of goo. It generally does me no good.

However, where is your outrage?

Hmm?

The pervert in the White House.

Which pervert in the White House? I'd rather have an american patriot there that likes women than a dope-smoking, choom-huffing, gay, bisexual muslim communist married to a transgender dyke with two fake children ordered out of a catalog.
Another trump bootlicker still suffering from a severe case of ODS.

The Congress has cancelled it’s congressional picnic for this weekend. The pervert in the White House says it is to address the immigration crisis. No word on how many rounds the bloated buffoon will get in this weekend.

Thoughts and prayers.

now where is the Democrat plan to fix the issue

Thoughts and prayers.

Impeach Trump and have the empty suit or dress that takes his place bypass Congress and the Constitution by fixing it themselves.

Next

Politicians fearing for their cushy government jobs have decided to allow DHS to use part of the $7 billion approved for border security to build family residential centers for illegals.

Crisis?

Whatever.

I generally don't talk to old fat orange pools of goo. It generally does me no good.

Hmm?

I’m upset they cancelled the picnic… can’t you tell? LOL

Crisis?

Whatever.

Hmm?

I’m upset they cancelled the picnic… can’t you tell? LOL

Yup, we know you're only concerned about all the "important" issues.

The pervert in the White House.

Which pervert in the White House? I'd rather have an american patriot there that likes women than a dope-smoking, choom-huffing, gay, bisexual muslim communist married to a transgender dyke with two fake children ordered out of a catalog.

Donald trump…. The rest of your post isn’t worthy of comment. In fact; neither are you. Off to ignore land for a while <plink>!

Thoughts and prayers.

Stop separating kids from their parents. There. Fixed.

Thoughts and prayers.

Stop separating kids from their parents. There. Fixed.
so you want the kids jailed with the parents.......interesting choice.......

Forum List

Back