Congress will not silence us

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congress Will Not Silence Us!

Congress will vote this week on a very dangerous bill. The For the People Act (H.R. 1) actually harms the American people. This 500-page bill contains overreaching federal government policies that will disenfranchise voters, suppress free speech, and make voter fraud more rampant. Yet, every Democrat in the House has co-sponsored this legislation.

If I post six article from here today does that mean I work for them too....... lets put this inn conspiracy

Neither will the gawd dam left , including the c..ts always reporting me for INFOWARS . law suite can be grand. Esp.

right nwo I work for E. Forum and that's just because I'm posting from them dumb asses have reali imaginations.

REALLY IF I WORKED FOR INFOWARS DO YOU STUPID MOTHER FKRS ACTUALLY THINK I'D WASTE MY TIME NOT BEING KNOWN ON SOME WEBSITE THAT GOOGLE CAN SWALLOW UP LIKE A GRAIN OF SAND AS SOON AS ONE FK UP TAKES PLACE........LOL

ANND WHENN YOU GET NEWS IN MSM . NEWSFLASH MORONS IT STILL CAME FROM INNFOWARS....
EVEN A FKN ARTICLE FROM CNN, AP, ABC.................

Congress Will Not Silence Us!

Congress will vote this week on a very dangerous bill. The For the People Act (H.R. 1) actually harms the American people. This 500-page bill contains overreaching federal government policies that will disenfranchise voters, suppress free speech, and make voter fraud more rampant. Yet, every Democrat in the House has co-sponsored this legislation.

If I post six article from here today does that mean I work for them too....... lets put this inn conspiracy

Neither will the gawd dam left , including the c..ts always reporting me for INFOWARS . law suite can be grand. Esp.

right nwo I work for E. Forum and that's just because I'm posting from them dumb asses have reali imaginations.

REALLY IF I WORKED FOR INFOWARS DO YOU STUPID MOTHER FKRS ACTUALLY THINK I'D WASTE MY TIME NOT BEING KNOWN ON SOME WEBSITE THAT GOOGLE CAN SWALLOW UP LIKE A GRAIN OF SAND AS SOON AS ONE FK UP TAKES PLACE........LOL

ANND WHENN YOU GET NEWS IN MSM . NEWSFLASH MORONS IT STILL CAME FROM INNFOWARS....
EVEN A FKN ARTICLE FROM CNN, AP, ABC.................

So how long have you been working for Alex?

Sorry MW, you are beating a dead horse in 13 months the Ds will be unable to do anything.

The college cheating scandal plus the Ds embracing anti-Semitism is destroying their donor base.

Their reaction to the tax bill is destroying their tax and voter base.

Their clown car is the biggest partisan mess since the civil war.

And these wounds are self inflicted.

Forum List

Back