Do Republicans support the parents who cheated to get their kids into colleges?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Not only did the parents of those kids who were cheating to get their kids into college pay to get those kids into those colleges, but I suspect we paid for that too.

If those parents gave Colleges money and then claim the tax deduction and then were able to get their kids into that college then we paid for that too. Didn’t we?

I know the wealthy are gods to the right wing, but are they taking that worship and using it to rip off the rest of America?

th

You post the flat out DUMBEST threads I've ever seen.

th

And you thought no one could beat me, and as usual someone does...

Not only did the parents of those kids who were cheating to get their kids into college pay to get those kids into those colleges, but I suspect we paid for that too.

If those parents gave Colleges money and then claim the tax deduction and then were able to get their kids into that college then we paid for that too. Didn’t we?

I know the wealthy are gods to the right wing, but are they taking that worship and using it to rip off the rest of America?

No...

bless-your-heart-stupid-moron-dumb--326x245.jpg

No, the school scandal is almost all leftwing. So far no RINO names have been hitting the news. This is just another liberal criminal conspiracy.

th

At least he's articulating his own thoughts rather than just linking to bullshit partisan articles. I wish more people would do that, even if their thoughts are goofy sometimes.

Why would anyone approve? Don't look now but the list of names that have come out so far that are of any note appear to be in the progressive camp.

Jo

Last edited:
Is this thread going to end up like the Puerto Rico thread where Dean slink away because he forgot that the list of cheats are Hollywood Actors?

th

At least he's articulating his own thoughts rather than just linking to bullshit partisan articles. I wish more people would do that, even if their thoughts are goofy sometimes.

Maybe he should let the LSD wear off before he turns on his computer?

LSD?

What are we in the 1960's?

The fact is Dean made another mistake trying to blame the Republican base for the Hollywood scandal.

I don't support them. My big question is what made Lori Loughin think that her choice of action wouldn't be brought to light?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back