Congress...why no budget?

The republicans appointed to the chair of this committe a man who thought the internet was a series of tubes.

people on the internets.

you know that series of tubes.

The right refused to comment from what I remember.

The exiting republican party left a good deal of their JOB for the incoming democratic majority to deal with. They were dubbed the do nothing congress. Not only did they not finish their work but they also had one of the lowest records of oversite in a very long time. They investigated next to nothing.

You have yet to post a single snippet of the truth in anything you say...how do you live with yourself knowing you're such a liar?

Ame®icano;2217147 said:
people on the internets.

you know that series of tubes.

The right refused to comment from what I remember.

The exiting republican party left a good deal of their JOB for the incoming democratic majority to deal with. They were dubbed the do nothing congress. Not only did they not finish their work but they also had one of the lowest records of oversite in a very long time. They investigated next to nothing.

I don't know what series of tubes you're referring to. Sewage system maybe?

If you talk about it on the internet, then is still on the internet. How about providing a link?

I think she's referring to the series of tubes to which THE BORG connect when they are resting and getting FED.

LOL!!!!!
240x320.jpg

Yes - they apparently need the leadership of Ted Stevens to ensure they get their jobs done. Given how TM is trying to paint him as a moron, you'd think they'd be more effective without him - but his absence must have lowered the average IQ and competency in Congress.

So you will go on pretending that Stevens didnt say this and The republican congress NEVER did their budget and left it to the incoming congress as well as investigated nearly nothing while in office.

Why am I not surprized you will feebly lie to yourselves to retain your failed ideas?

Who Gives A Frell?

You've provided no evidence that Stevens' comment had any meaningful impact on the budget or public policy.

Is it safe to assume that with all the deflection from why Congress won't make a budget, that they have no good reason? That they see the failure in not clearly laying out a plan for fiscal responsibility? Seems like we should be able to hold back our income tax payments until we know what they are going to do with the money.

109th congress left without finishing their budget , were you concerned about that at the time?

Congress goes home with budget work unfinished / Lawmakers fail to approve 9 of 11 appropriations bills
December 08, 2006|By Edward Epstein, Chronicle Washington Bureau(12-08) 04:00 PST Washington — 2006-12-08 04:00:00 PST Washington -- The 109th Congress is packing its bags for good and leaving town today without enacting nine of the 11 appropriations bills that pay for the federal government. It's a development that has infuriated Democrats, who will have to carry the additional burden of enacting the spending bills when they take control in January, and has left Republicans red-faced.

109th congress left without finishing their budget , were you concerned about that at the time?

Congress goes home with budget work unfinished / Lawmakers fail to approve 9 of 11 appropriations bills
December 08, 2006|By Edward Epstein, Chronicle Washington Bureau(12-08) 04:00 PST Washington — 2006-12-08 04:00:00 PST Washington -- The 109th Congress is packing its bags for good and leaving town today without enacting nine of the 11 appropriations bills that pay for the federal government. It's a development that has infuriated Democrats, who will have to carry the additional burden of enacting the spending bills when they take control in January, and has left Republicans red-faced.

14054.jpg

It isn't 2006. this is 2010. I don't give a rats ass what congress did 4 years ago, any of them are gone. I do care what congress is doing today. Is this that difficult to understand? Congress today is fucking up the country. C a n - y o u - u n d e r s t a n d - t h a t ?

It isn't 2006. this is 2010. I don't give a rats ass what congress did 4 years ago, any of them are gone. I do care what congress is doing today. Is this that difficult to understand? Congress today is fucking up the country. C a n - y o u - u n d e r s t a n d - t h a t ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So it was ignorable back then that the Rs NEVER even did a budget but a delay means what now?

So it was ignorable back then that the Rs NEVER even did a budget but a delay means what now?

Oh my God, are you really that stupid? 4 years ago it was wrong, we cannot do shit about it. Today it matters today. 4 years ago it mattered 4 years ago. that does not make it right today. It isn't rocket science. When you try to defend the congress today it really does make you look like a complete fool.

Oh my God, are you really that stupid? 4 years ago it was wrong, we cannot do shit about it. Today it matters today. 4 years ago it mattered 4 years ago. that does not make it right today. It isn't rocket science. When you try to defend the congress today it really does make you look like a complete fool.

Ollie, my fellow Vet, we must look at it in this context. Truthmatters and a plethora of other posters here that side with her claim to be the wealthiest and most educated members of society...I think we've shot that little talking point down on several occasions. They claim to be critical thinkers...but that term is incorrect...it should be criticizing thinkers...because all they do is criticize anyone who disagrees with their pinko philosophy, blame everyone else for their actions and offer NO CONCRETE SOLUTIONS to our Nation's problems other than more of the same old crap they've been spewing for years....all they did was repackage the same old shit with Obama.

Forum List

Back