Congress should vote to expel the antisemitic members of the squad !

Detaining dissenters ended badly for the last two major conflicts , so its easy to predict again.

Those sword rattlers we hear now, will follow suit as they do with even our minor conflicts , when they realize the cost of their desires

~S~

Anyone care to describe the dif in flying these two flags in our front yards here?

1696937357083.png

vs,,,,
1696937410651.png

~S~

Anyone care to describe the dif in flying these two flags in our front yards here?

View attachment 841026
vs,,,,
View attachment 841027
~S~
The top one (red, green, black) is the banner of aggressor sub-human pigs who think it's OK to slaughter children.

The bottom one (blue and yellow) is the banner of a righteous people attacked by a monster who are fighting Putin.
and anyone not sharing your opinion is.........? ~S~

Sadly, in the coming decades there will be more and more elected officials who agree with the Squad's position on many topics, for we all know about the changing demographics in this nation.

I am hoping that Israel can find another staunch friend when the United States sometime in the next century ceases its steadfast support.

But I am pessimistic.

after the recent brutal terrorist attacks by Hamas on innocent civilians [targeted purposeful attacks] members of the squad are showing support and sympathy for the terrorist organization that has murdered nearly a thousand people and at current count 11 Americans it is imperative that the House of representatives votes to expel said members of congress !

Conservatives yet again triggered by words...

Expel members of the squad?

Are you kidding me?

Most of them agree with the squad political position!

They will give them a promotion!:mad:

There are people who understood Putin long before Trump came along. The West crapped on him at times. For enemies are needed. Ukraine is part of their sphere of influence. Eastern Europe has a long history of vicious violence. The world government people are playing a dangerous game. Russia wants it power and not be subordinate to the white supremacists in Europe. Every time I see a Prog say white supremacist, I know that is who they genuflect to.

Forum List

Back