Congress needs to remove Trump a.s.a.p.

How many votes did the corrupt old sot get in the electoral college?
The electoral college is NOT the will of the people.

The answer is.....fewer than Trump got.
The answer is the electoral college overturned the WILL OF THE PEOPLE!
The electoral college protected the will of the people in 30 states
THERE I FIXED IT FOR YOU.
And overturned the will of 69 million Americans.
Fixed it better for you!
You failed to convince the 125 million who never pay attention to even vote at all.
The only will of the people is apathy since most are checked out of politics. Your crying about the EC is useless and irrelevant.
You will lose running against Trump again, and not running for something positive that actually resonates with common Americans. Instead you chose to demonize them. Enjoy another 4 years of Trump.
You idiots are handing him the victory.

The People Can't Be Trusted With A Vote ?
Apparently that is what the Right thinks since Hillary got 3 million more votes than Russian Agent Tramp.

Nah.

USA 1016 election

Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

I think it is time for the Electoral College to be looked at. The general public doesn’t even know what or who they are and yet they decide who will be President regardless of the popular vote.

:)-

USA 1016 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

I think it is time for the Electoral College to be looked at. The general public doesn’t even know what or who they are and yet they decide who will be President regardless of the popular vote.

Just like in every other presidential election in US history?

Does CNN know about this???

Fixed it better for you!
More like 50 million Americans, 10 million dead people and 9 million Illegals
Prove it LIAR!

USA 1016 election

The electoral college is the majority of votes for each state

Fixed it better for you!
More like 50 million Americans, 10 million dead people and 9 million Illegals
Prove it LIAR!
Ed 10 million dead 9 million illegal and the pos republicans couldn't find ONE ?

Just like in every other presidential election in US history?

Does CNN know about this???

Exactly as the wise men who wrote our Constitution intended.

In the 1800’s the popular vote was too difficult to tabulate in a timely manner and as a result the “Electoral College” was established.(assuming "they" wanted public representation)

We are now living in the year 2020. Technology can now easily tabulate the popular vote giving US, American citizens clear representation at the ballot box. The Electoral College is obsolete, outdated and no longer needed to choose our President and Vice President.

A delegate is a person selected to represent a group of people in some political assembly of the United States” which is obsolete and should be abolished.

To become the presidential nominee, a candidate typically has to win a majority of delegates. This usually happens through the party's primaries and caucuses. It's then confirmed through a vote of the delegates at the national convention.

Pledged delegates are elected or chosen at the state or local level, with the understanding that they will support a particular candidate at the convention

Few Americans know who/what a delegate is or how they are selected. It wasn't covered in my government classes in public school because I know believe "they" didn't want the general public to know who and what they are.

This Must Change :)-

Last edited:

And publicly say Trump is being removed because he is unfit to remain “president”.

The people of America are deeply saddened by the loss of Human lives.

Trump is “FIRED” !!!!!

As an American; I ask you Iranians,

please forgive us :)-

Anyone agree/disagree with this approach-?
Kaepernick? That you, you racist bastard?

And publicly say Trump is being removed because he is unfit to remain “president”.

Trump is “FIRED” !!!!!

TrumpPlayboy.jpg

th-4.jpeg

In the 1800’s the popular vote was too difficult to tabulate in a timely manner and as a result the “Electoral College” was established.(assuming "they" wanted public representation)

We are now living in the year 2020. Technology can now easily tabulate the popular vote giving US, American citizens clear representation at the ballot box. The Electoral College is obsolete, outdated and no longer needed to choose our President and Vice President.

A delegate is a person selected to represent a group of people in some political assembly of the United States” which is obsolete and should be abolished.

To become the presidential nominee, a candidate typically has to win a majority of delegates. This usually happens through the party's primaries and caucuses. It's then confirmed through a vote of the delegates at the national convention.

Pledged delegates are elected or chosen at the state or local level, with the understanding that they will support a particular candidate at the convention

Few Americans know what/what a delegate is or how they are selected. It wasn't covered in my government classes in public school because I know believe "they" didn't want the general public to know who and what the are.

This Must Change :)-

We are now living in the year 2020. Technology can now easily tabulate the popular vote giving US, American citizens clear representation at the ballot box.

Fraud in my hometown of Chicago, can currently only impact the EC votes of Illinois.
If we went to a straight popular vote, it could impact the country.

No thanks.

Fraud in my hometown of Chicago, can currently only impact the EC votes of Illinois.

Didn't they tell you that it is your delegates that selects who will be our next President, NOT your popular vote; assuming you even vote.

That's the idea.
Without checking first, can you name the delegate that represented your vote-?

Didn't they tell you that it is your delegates that selects who will be our next President, NOT your popular vote; assuming you even vote.

That's the idea.
Without checking first, can you name the delegate that represented your vote-?

No ones popular vote has ever elected our president.

The People Can't Be Trusted With A Vote ?
Apparently that is what the Right thinks since Hillary got 3 million more votes than Russian Agent Tramp.

It was never supposed to be. But we all knew that. What ARE they teaching kids in school today?

edthecynic said:
It's The Will Of The People Of Each State
So California Cast All It's Electoral Votes To Cover Hillary's Extra 3mil Votes
But No One Expects The Vaunted Nuanced Prog Mind
To Understand That Nuance

So Throw Another Tantrum
And Remember This Two-Time Loser:

primary 2008.png
still-no-ones-president.jpg

So

Fake Outrage.jpg

Trump is “FIRED” !!!!!

This is one of THE dumbest posts I've seen on this site. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back