Congress cites 9/11 Bush cover-up, demands Obama act

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
Sunday, December 22nd, 2013 | Posted by Gordon Duff

Two members of Congress, specially authorized to view documents on 9/11 censored under the personal authority of President Bush (43), have come away “absolutely shocked,” demanding immediate action.

In accusations published yesterday by the leading Tea Party publication, Family Security Matters, Saudi Defense Minister and Intelligence chief Prince Bandar referred to as “Bandar Bush” in his Wikipedia biography for his close relationship with that family, was said to be the planner of 9/11.
Congress cites 9/11 Bush cover-up, demands Obama act | Veterans Today

Two members of Congress, specially authorized to view documents on 9/11 censored under the personal authority of President Bush (43), have come away “absolutely shocked,” demanding immediate action.

In accusations published yesterday by the leading Tea Party publication, Family Security Matters, Saudi Defense Minister and Intelligence chief Prince Bandar referred to as “Bandar Bush” in his Wikipedia biography for his close relationship with that family, was said to be the planner of 9/11.

From your link, the disclaimer that says it's all bullshit.

"Despite these pronouncements, these accusations may well be unfounded speculation."

• Banned

From your link, the disclaimer that says it's all bullshit.

"Despite these pronouncements, these accusations may well be unfounded speculation."

Is NYPost a mainstream media? It reported this news too.

Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup
By Paul Sperry December 15, 2013

President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of the 800-page report. Text isn’t just blacked-out here and there in this critical-yet-missing middle section. The pages are completely blank, except for dotted lines where an estimated 7,200 words once stood (this story by comparison is about 1,000 words).

A pair of lawmakers who recently read the redacted portion say they are “absolutely shocked” at the level of foreign state involvement in the attacks.

Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup | New York Post

Man we live in a world where you can murder a child and then sell a painting on e-bay for $100,000.

What makes you think the Bush administration will have to pay for anything? Cheney's probably about to put a painting of Fallujah on Craigslist :cool:

Zimmerman had a trial as you retards demanded and was found NOT GUILTY. Quit lying about him. As for Bush and 9/11 just because two idiots in Congress make a pronouncement does not make it true. Further the source is suspect.

I have zero doubt that the most horrible regime on the planet didn't have a hand in 9-11. Anyone with any common sense would not deny this reality. Oh, but the precious Bush family would never have nothing to do with a conspiracy would they? No, not them. They believe in Jesus and stuff.

Never heard of source linked never heard of either of the two Congressman listed however I have heard all the conspiracy theories listed many times listing them again does not make them anymore relevant or credible.

We have alot of scandals from the obama regime to investigate, but liberals are worried about something from 13 years ago. Lol, good luck!

I am pretty skeptical on this. As much as I hate Bush, I find it hard to believe he would do this. He's a corrupt bastard, but a sociopath?

I can easily believe Cheney doing this though. He's a text book sociopath.

Time will tell I guess.

Prince Bandar has too much power and influence in America. And he goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

Not just with the Bush family. And I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

42.jpg

William J. Clinton
Exchange With Reporters Prior to Discussions With Prince Bandar in Hafal-Batin, Saudi Arabia
October 28, 1994
Public Papers of the Presidents
William J. Clinton<br>1994: Book II
William J. Clinton
1994: Book II
Foreign Country
Saudi Arabia

King Abdul-Aziz Medal

Q. Your Majesty, would you care to tell us what the decoration was, what its purpose was, Prince Bandar?

Prince Bandar. This is the highest medal in the kingdom, that His Majesty awarded the President for his gratitude for the President of the United States of America and the people of the United States.

The President. You all are holding up well?

Q. No, are you?

Q. What are you going to do with all your medals now? Put them in your library?

The President. No, I'm going to wear them to my press conference and hope that I'll get more respect. [Laughter] I'll just wait until a difficult question arises, and I will put it on and hope it serves as a shield.

William J. Clinton: Exchange With Reporters Prior to Discussions With Prince Bandar in Hafal-Batin, Saudi Arabia

One has to remember that in recent years Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been tag teaming to remove Assad from power because Syria is aligned with Russia and will not allow a pipeline from Qatar to the EU.

This is no Arab Spring that is occuring in Syria. Paid mercenaries and AQ are the so called rebels.

These are facts. He was so pissed off at Putin for not abandoning Assad that there have been more than one report that Prince Bandar threatened Putin with terror attacks leading up to and during the Sochi Olympics.

I knew with a title like that it had to be a lie. It was.
Congress hasn't cited anything. No one has described a Bush cover up. The only demand is for Obama to declassify documents.
The whole thread is a complete lie and the Bush derangement syndrome sufferers all fall for it.
Send to Rubber Room, stat!

I knew with a title like that it had to be a lie. It was.
Congress hasn't cited anything. No one has described a Bush cover up. The only demand is for Obama to declassify documents.
The whole thread is a complete lie and the Bush derangement syndrome sufferers all fall for it.
Send to Rubber Room, stat!

BDS is always going to be there. :lol:

I personally detest Bandar and find him to be an "international political shit disturber of the greatest magnitude".

Forum List

Back