Congress admits they are all just a bunch of pervs

They'll take a beating because they did nothing about ocare when it counted and wasted a year on tax reform.

Wow, coming out with excuses already?

Here's the thing about Tax Reform. Nobody really wants it, except for the fat cats. When working class people figure out they are going to be paying MORE in taxes, they are going to be furious with you guys, which is why you are delaying the changes until after 2019.

The reality though, is that on average, the in-power party loses 30 house seats and four senate seats. Flipping control will only require winning 23 house seats and 3 Senate Seats. Two if Moore loses next month.

Now the only two factors on how bad it will be are

1) How much more will Trump's popularity dip? Unpopular presidents bring their parties down in midterms (Clinton in 94, Bush in 06), while losses are minimal if the president is popular. (Clinton in 98, Bush in 02).

2) What will the economic picture be? If we slip back into recession in the next year, which is possible, the GOP could be in real trouble. I think the signs are already there that we are.

You can't be that stupid, JoeyB Dolezal. Oh, wait...never mind. Anyone who posits easily disproven lies is obviously pretty stupid.

Guy, you need to stop following me around like a little puppy hoping I'll pay attention to you?
So in your pea brain, liar boy, if you post in a thread I can't or shouldn't? Too funny. I treat you like any other low info lefty jackass in here, little JoeyB Dolezal. You post up lies, idiotic stupidly, etc. and I'll have some fun with it at your expense. I am very equal opportunity in that respect, which you would have noticed if you were just a tad bit smarter.

All a bunch of pervs? Maybe democrats. My (republican) congressman is an honorable church going man.

How bout that Bush Sr.?

I hear more women are coming out against him.

Forum List

Back