Congratulations, Oklahoma!!

Having lived in the Sooner state, I thought for sure the numbers to reject same sex marriage would have been more like 90% instead of 75%. Still, 75% clearly indicates that this is not popular in Oklahoma.

I'd still be there if it were not for the twisters.
so it not true that twisters only pick up gay people and girls named Dorthy?
It's no joke, I recall the mall that was leveled while I was there. There were several fatalities.
you're singing to the choir I lived in Georgia as a kid seen my share of flying tractors and storm cellars!

so it not true that twisters only pick up gay people and girls named Dorthy?
It's no joke, I recall the mall that was leveled while I was there. There were several fatalities.
you're singing to the choir I lived in Georgia as a kid seen my share of flying tractors and storm cellars!

Georgia, LOL. OMG dude. That is laughable. You're an idiot for degrading this guy. I spent a month cleaning up Joplin MO after the biggest F5 in recorded history. I've been in more tornadoes than I can count. You're a real asshole to compare your experience to someone from OK, punk. Have you ever picked up human remains moron?

Posted that from my laptop you Canadian loser.
still haven't figured out that there is more than one Ontario...this one's in California.... calling you ignorant would be stating the obvious...

I just briefly caught your insignificant location in my peripheral vision. California is really no different than Canada is is it dude? Whoa is me, but nice try. Enjoy your incoming radiation. Couldn't happen to a better state.

God's wrath begins on that wicked, perverted State and its people. There's more than one way to fry the perverts out there.

Hopefully God will spare the good and Godly out there.

The tide is turning, no matter how badly you don't want it to. Same thing happened to California, funny you left them out of the equation.

California voted against gay marrige, remember? Well we can credit liberals to spend all their energy on this, instead of the economy. This is why that family froze to death. Liberals want social issues done, not economic ones taken care of.

Nonsense.

This has nothing to do with ‘liberals,’ ‘liberals’ aren’t spending their energy on anything.

This has solely to do with private citizens seeking relief from government excess in Federal court pursuant to their First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, in this case the state of Oklahoma violating the equal protection rights of same-sex couples.
civil unions were offered a while ago, with the same rights of married MEN AND WOMEN. Liberals are never satisfied.

still haven't figured out that there is more than one Ontario...this one's in California.... calling you ignorant would be stating the obvious...

I just briefly caught your insignificant location in my peripheral vision. California is really no different than Canada is is it dude? Whoa is me, but nice try. Enjoy your incoming radiation. Couldn't happen to a better state.

God's wrath begins on that wicked, perverted State and its people. There's more than one way to fry the perverts out there.

I can't vouch for God's wrath but I couldn't give 2 damns about the state of California as long as the refugees don't come here.

California voted against gay marrige, remember? Well we can credit liberals to spend all their energy on this, instead of the economy. This is why that family froze to death. Liberals want social issues done, not economic ones taken care of.

Nonsense.

This has nothing to do with ‘liberals,’ ‘liberals’ aren’t spending their energy on anything.

This has solely to do with private citizens seeking relief from government excess in Federal court pursuant to their First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, in this case the state of Oklahoma violating the equal protection rights of same-sex couples.
civil unions were offered a while ago, with the same rights of married MEN AND WOMEN. Liberals are never satisfied.

There is no compromise with them and the only way to keep them from achieving their satanic agenda is for God to intervene. Time for California to pay for its sinful ways.

Georgia, LOL. OMG dude. That is laughable. You're an idiot for degrading this guy. I spent a month cleaning up Joplin MO after the biggest F5 in recorded history. I've been in more tornadoes than I can count. You're a real asshole to compare your experience to someone from OK, punk. Have you ever picked up human remains moron?
why do you come off as not credible....and yes I have... every here of the the north ridge earthquake in 94?
also shit head I was not degrading jughead..it obvious you haven't got a clue to what degrade means..
your whole existence degrades mankind...

Nonsense.

Sounds a lot like "separate but equal".

I can't vouch for God's wrath but I couldn't give 2 damns about the state of California as long as the refugees don't come here.

I lived in Orange County for 14 years before I had a belly full of that wretched hive of wickedness and debauchery.

Nonsense.

There is no compromise with them and the only way to keep them from achieving their satanic agenda is for God to intervene. Time for California to pay for its sinful ways.

You sound like a serious holy roller. Way to wish bad on someone in keeping with your religion.

Having lived in the Sooner state, I thought for sure the numbers to reject same sex marriage would have been more like 90% instead of 75%. Still, 75% clearly indicates that this is not popular in Oklahoma.

Desegregation wasn’t popular in Oklahoma, either.
Not the same issue at all. Segregation was a clear violation of civil rights. Marriage is not listed in the constitution as a fundamental right.

You sound like a serious holy roller. Way to wish bad on someone in keeping with your religion.

.............they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Nonsense.

Sounds a lot like "separate but equal".

No, equal but seperate you silly hypocrite.

Maybe all the tornadoes were because they had laws making gay marriage illegal. If we're gonna go by your silly beliefs.

Nonsense.

Link it, please.

I lived in Orange County for 14 years before I had a belly full of that wretched hive of wickedness and debauchery.

You mean Republican bastion Orange County. :D

Desegregation wasn’t popular in Oklahoma, either.
Not the same issue at all. Segregation was a clear violation of civil rights. Marriage is not listed in the constitution as a fundamental right.

Where is "segregation is a clear violation of civil rights" in the Constitution?

.............they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Sounds more like you will be the one crashing. Not very Christian.

You mean Republican bastion Orange County. :D

Yes, that was the only thing that made my stay there somewhat tolerable. Like an oasis of civility and good in a desert of prickly cacti of sin and deviance.

Forum List

Back