Congratulations, Oklahoma!!

The people of California have never passed same sex marriage. We voted against it twice and the last time gay activists couldn't get enough signatures to qualify it for the ballot. Same sex marriage has been imposed on California by a single gay judge. That doesn't signify a turn in public opinon. It's that a judge can overturn the vote.

No matter how many laws are passed, the will of the people cannot really be overcome because if the people reject same sex marriage having a law doesn't make them accept it. They still reject it. It manifests in an underlying cruelty, a pervasive but all encompassing nastiness.

The one thing the law cannot do, and it is being rapidly discovered, is make people be nice. Force people to do something they don't want to do and they seldom take it quietly.
STFU..

No...she should be allowed to talk...and talk...and talk. It is our job to stand aside and showcase the kinds of crazy things she says.
yeah you're right!

That should be easy. People like you carry dog shit around in 300lbs rucksacks that slow down your ability to evolve.

Wow, some black guy preaching to me about evolution. Now that is interesting, statistically speaking.

Anyone that is still afraid of gay people has not evolved statistically speaking. Its OK you cant catch being gay.

Afraid? This has nothing to do with being afraid. It's about moral decency. It's about the glue that used to hold this nation together. It's about not having your children share a bathroom in CA with some fags or other disease spreading, transexual, transvestite freaks. It's about the the fact that 30% of fags are also peds and that fags are responsible for the transmission of 75% of the HIV.

The tide is turning, no matter how badly you don't want it to. Same thing happened to California, funny you left them out of the equation.

California voted against gay marrige, remember? Well we can credit liberals to spend all their energy on this, instead of the economy. This is why that family froze to death. Liberals want social issues done, not economic ones taken care of.

Nonsense.

This has nothing to do with ‘liberals,’ ‘liberals’ aren’t spending their energy on anything.

This has solely to do with private citizens seeking relief from government excess in Federal court pursuant to their First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, in this case the state of Oklahoma violating the equal protection rights of same-sex couples.

Wow, some black guy preaching to me about evolution. Now that is interesting, statistically speaking.

Anyone that is still afraid of gay people has not evolved statistically speaking. Its OK you cant catch being gay.

Afraid? This has nothing to do with being afraid. It's about moral decency. It's about the glue that used to hold this nation together. It's about not having your children share a bathroom in CA with some fags or other disease spreading, transexual, transvestite freaks. It's about the the fact that 30% of fags are also peds and that fags are responsible for the transmission of 75% of the HIV.
sling that bullshit propaganda brother!

Only if you learn how to pronounce your vowels first you British surrogate.

Like I said....afraid. Thanks for admitting that.

Having lived in the Sooner state, I thought for sure the numbers to reject same sex marriage would have been more like 90% instead of 75%. Still, 75% clearly indicates that this is not popular in Oklahoma.

I'd still be there if it were not for the twisters.

I used to go to OKC every year. The city was ok but out in the boonies time has stood still since Black Wall Street was destroyed.

Having lived in the Sooner state, I thought for sure the numbers to reject same sex marriage would have been more like 90% instead of 75%. Still, 75% clearly indicates that this is not popular in Oklahoma.

so it not true that twisters only pick up gay people and girls named Dorthy?

And with this post you demonstrate and confirm your fear, ignorance, and hate.

Which is fine, you’re at liberty to be afraid, ignorant, and hateful; but you do not have the right to seek to codify that fear, ignorance, and hate.

Only if you learn how to pronounce your vowels first you British surrogate.
:lol::lol:

so it not true that twisters only pick up gay people and girls named Dorthy?
It's no joke, I recall the mall that was leveled while I was there. There were several fatalities.

posted that from your padded cell ?

Posted that from my laptop you Canadian loser.
still haven't figured out that there is more than one Ontario...this one's in California.... calling you ignorant would be stating the obvious...

I just briefly caught your insignificant location in my peripheral vision. California is really no different than Canada is is it dude? Whoa is me, but nice try. Enjoy your incoming radiation. Couldn't happen to a better state.

Forum List

Back