Congratulations Mike Johnson

Mike is doing just fine thank you.

Now if he just tell the democrats no money until the border is completely sealed and verified by the CBP.

That would make him a lot taller.
You dumb fuck tell us how the border can be completely sealed , You are as stupid as the rest of the hate Nazis.

The CBP knows how to seal the border, just the way it was under Trump dumbass.

Bring back "remain in Mexico"
You dumb fucking brain-dead ass hole < it was close because of Title 42 , you people are so stupid and your willingness to show it is crazy. Yup you are one dumb fuck.

The wall, of course.

A Section of Border Wall in Texas Cost $27 Million a Mile. ...

View attachment 877236
Texas Monthly
https://www.texasmonthly.com › ... › News & Politics
Apr 21, 2021 — A Section of Trump Border Wall in South Texas Cost $27 Million a Mile. It's Being Foiled by $5 Ladders. ... “Ladders and walls go together like ...
You dumb fucks need a history lesson. the wall has only been tried 1000 times before and without killing people to go over around or under it won't do shit. The criminals in Mexico will be able to charge me to get people in. The wall is a joke cost 255 billion that would raise the taxes 900 dollars for each person in this country. . I rather have illegals in this country then Hate Nazi MAGA Maggots. If the patriots of this country could figure out a way to get rid of you government haters and traitors. I for one would be for it. You people are scum.

You dumb fucking brain-dead ass hole < it was close because of Title 42 , you people are so stupid and your willingness to show it is crazy. Yup you are one dumb fuck.
You type a lot of shit without links to back it up moron. Remain in Mexico was first, followed by Title-42.
What shithole country are you from?

"On December 20, 2018, the Department of Homeland Security announced the Migrant Protection Protocols, colloquially known as the "Remain in Mexico" program, a policy allowing the government to release migrants with asylum claims to Mexico to await their asylum hearings in the United States. It implemented the program with a policy memo released on January 25, 2019"

"In March 2020, the Center for Disease Control under the Trump administration issued a public health order allowing for the rapid expulsion of unauthorized border crossers and asylum seekers citing COVID-19 concerns"

You type a lot of shit without links to back it up moron. Remain in Mexico was first, followed by Title-42.
What shithole country are you from?

"On December 20, 2018, the Department of Homeland Security announced the Migrant Protection Protocols, colloquially known as the "Remain in Mexico" program, a policy allowing the government to release migrants with asylum claims to Mexico to await their asylum hearings in the United States. It implemented the program with a policy memo released on January 25, 2019"

"In March 2020, the Center for Disease Control under the Trump administration issued a public health order allowing for the rapid expulsion of unauthorized border crossers and asylum seekers citing COVID-19 concerns"
yup like I said it was Title 42 stupid. and the fact that

Mexico rejects any effort to reinstate 'remain in Mexico' policy for asylum-seekers BACK TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION YOU DUMB FUCKS HOW ARE THEY GOING TO STOP IMMIGRANTS FROM COMING INTO THE us. NyOU HATERS ARE A JOKE. wHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT A WALL UP IOS WHEN YOUR FAMILY CAME HERE. IN MY OPINION , I've HEARD THEY ARE SCUM.​

aND HERE IS ALINK FOR YOU Mexico rejects any effort to reinstate 'remain in Mexico' policy for asylum-seekers

tHE DEMS AND HATE PARTY ARE SITTING DOWN RIGHT NOW TRYING TO COME UP WITH A SOLUTION, ALTHOUGH THE BEST CHANCE WAS BIDENS PLAN THAT WAS IMPLEMENTED BUT THEN DUMPED BY THE SUPREME COURT.

yup like I said it was Title 42 stupid. and the fact that

Mexico rejects any effort to reinstate 'remain in Mexico' policy for asylum-seekers BACK TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION YOU DUMB FUCKS HOW ARE THEY GOING TO STOP IMMIGRANTS FROM COMING INTO THE us. NyOU HATERS ARE A JOKE. wHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT A WALL UP IOS WHEN YOUR FAMILY CAME HERE. IN MY OPINION , I've HEARD THEY ARE SCUM.​

The remain in Mexico policy was first dumbass. Learn to read. What shithole country are you from anyway?
The wall works, even better when its finished.

Trump has all the cards.
Last time Trump said Mexico does "Remain in Mexico" or he tariffs the shit out of Mexican products. Mexico said "fine".

The remain in Mexico policy was first dumbass. Learn to read. What shithole country are you from anyway?
The wall works, even better when its finished.

Trump has all the cards.
Last time Trump said Mexico does "Remain in Mexico" or he tariffs the shit out of Mexican products. Mexico said "fine".
You mean when he threatened to send troop so Mexico, yup like I said it was Title 42 stupid

The CBP knows how to seal the border, just the way it was under Trump dumbass.

it was not done under Trump, the numbers did not go down till COVID hit, unless of course you are giving Trump credit for COVID

it was not done under Trump, the numbers did not go down till COVID hit, unless of course you are giving Trump credit for COVID
Lying again as usual. Learn how to read a table. Briben needs to be Impeached.

1703281579748.png

thanks for proving me correct, the numbers went up ever year under Trump till 2020 due to COVID.

That was very nice of you, must have been my Christmas present.
Trump's 4-yr average was 257,000, Briben's 3-yr average is 661,000, with 2024 yet to come.

Briben's open borders is a disaster, Briben let 661,000 a year INTO THE US.

Trump intercepted 257,000 and made them wait in Mexico. NOT MANY "Got aways" made it into the US.

Trump's 4-yr average was 257,000, Briben's 3-yr average is 661,000, with 2024 yet to come.

Briben's open borders is a disaster, Briben let 661,000 a year INTO THE US.

Trump intercepted 257,000 and made them wait in Mexico. NOT MANY "Got aways" made it into the US.

Did Trump's numbers go up every year till 2020?

Yes?

No?

Did Trump's numbers go up every year till 2020?

Yes?

No?
What does it matter if Trump's "encounters" went up a few thousand "until 2020"? They got sent back to Mexico.

Your point is missing. You're not following the difference between migrants being released into the US vs sent back to Mexico.

Briben's "encounters" went up every year and they went up 3x Trump's numbers.

Forum List

Back