Congratulations: Donald Trump Will Return to Social Media in '2-3 months' With His 'Own Platform!!!

Trump won't invest a dime of his own money.
I really don't care if uses his money or my money to run for president.
Just want him back in the White House to get America back on course and functioning again as a world leader. ... :cool:

Trump alienated all our allies and was neither liked nor respected. They knew by the time he was inaugurated that he was dumb and vain. Susceptible to flattery.

Trump alienated all our allies and was neither liked nor respected.
Our so called allies had gotten used to milking the U.S. taxpayer for billions and billions in bogus aid packages over the last several decades.
Trump came along and started cutting the aid.
Telling the allies to start funding their own programs and pet projects.
That his #1 concern was now America not them. ... :thup:

Courtesy of all his willing lemmings sending him their hard earned cash. :)
I think he'll find things will be different this time around. His BS posts and tweets will not go unchallenged.
Unchallenged? What the fuck are you talking about? Trump’s tweets were getting regularly flagged by the gestapo before they literally banned him from the platform. How the fuck do you consider that to be unchallenged? You people are completely devoid of basic logic

According to Fox News, "Jason Miller told Fox News' '#MediaBuzz' on Sunday that Trump will be reentering the social media space in two to three months with a new platform of his own that will 'completely redefine the game' and attract 'tens of millions of new users.'"

Earlier this month, Miller reiterated that the former president will return to a "non-mainstream" platform by the spring ahead of a reported 2024 White House run.

He told Mediate's The Interview podcast that Trump has had conversations "with both existing social media platforms and also potentially with some brand new platforms".
For the political leadership of the Democratic Party, this means it will become much more difficult to mislead the American people.

And membership is only $8.99 per month and includes The President's picture on every screen but wait!!!!!
For only $12.99 a mere $4 more you'll get your own personalized daily message from Trumpbot but WAIT!!!!!!
For only $29.95 you'll get to sit in a personal chat with Donald Trump each and every MONTH ending in t !!!
Call now! Reservations are not limited!
900-TRUMP4U
$10.99 per minute charged to your phone

According to Fox News, "Jason Miller told Fox News' '#MediaBuzz' on Sunday that Trump will be reentering the social media space in two to three months with a new platform of his own that will 'completely redefine the game' and attract 'tens of millions of new users.'"

Earlier this month, Miller reiterated that the former president will return to a "non-mainstream" platform by the spring ahead of a reported 2024 White House run.

He told Mediate's The Interview podcast that Trump has had conversations "with both existing social media platforms and also potentially with some brand new platforms".
For the political leadership of the Democratic Party, this means it will become much more difficult to mislead the American people.

This should go a long way towards the Orange Baboon-God reconstructing and improving his variation on the Waffen SS theme...

...Unchallenged? What the fuck are you talking about? Trump’s tweets were getting regularly flagged by the gestapo before they literally banned him from the platform. How the fuck do you consider that to be unchallenged? You people are completely devoid of basic logic
Perhaps our colleague should have said:

"Unchallenged for years, until he became too dangerous to leave uncorrected; eventually becoming too dangerous to allow online."

The a$$hole yelled "Fire" in a crowded theater once too often... leading up to the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, against the lawful authority of the United States.

Had they performed that public service weeks ahead of January 6th, several people would still be alive and hundreds would not be facing jail-time.

I think he'll find things will be different this time around. His BS posts and tweets will not go unchallenged.
Unchallenged? What the fuck are you talking about? Trump’s tweets were getting regularly flagged by the gestapo before they literally banned him from the platform. How the fuck do you consider that to be unchallenged? You people are completely devoid of basic logic

Bullshit. His tweets didn't start getting flagged until he lost the election and started with the whole BS "FRAUD!" disinformation campaign. He got kicked off because he repeatedly violated the TOS. All of his own doing. And even before that, Trump enjoyed a luxury on Twitter that you and I never would have received. Trump didn't have to look at any of his critics responses on his Twitter feed. He could have them blocked. He had the entire platform to himself to spread his manure to his willing lemmings. Don't give me the "he was persecuted" crap. He did that to himself. Geez. I still have zero idea what reality you wingers live in. :)

...and getting a lot of free press time doing it.
None. I don't give my hard earned money to scam artists.
So the Press is a scam?
If you wish to give money to Trump, that it your right.
Thanks for verifying that. I really wanted your opinion.
Not one case that came before a judge, some of them Trump appointed, was given the benefit of a trial.
All that proves is that not one case that came before a judge was given the benefit of an actual trial of the evidence. When that happens in Russia and China we call that communism.
All dismissed. End of story.
You going somewhere? I'll be right here. Just because the courts did what they did does not excuse the unwilling to even discuss much less argue the case. The only justifiable reason for not wanting to do so after this last decade of election events is because you know it is true.
Biden won. Move on.
No. Trump and America were cheated an open election, that is a heinous crime.
Better focus..quickly.
I'll remember to do that the day you start giving other people directions.

No Trump is the scam. The press (including all those outlets you like denigrating) gave Trump unlimited, free coverage while he was running. It became negative after he was sworn in because, let's face it, the guy was an incompetent, corrupt moron. He skated for three years on foundation that his predecessor left him. But the moment his Presidency was tested, he falls flat on his face and is outed as being in over his head and not suited for the job. He blows the response to the pandemic and he gets the boot on November 3rd. Really isn't that difficult to comprehend.

It'll be fun watching Trump do his damage. Problem for Republicans is...it won't be to Democrats. It will be to other Republicans. Fine by me. :)

i fine it hilarious & pathetic all at the same that these dupes - who saw that trump ran a fraudulent ' university ' ... was sued, & settled because because he was guilty ( even though he said he never settles ) AND had his 'charitable' foundation shut down because he fraudulently used it as his own personal piggy bank ... with the 'settlement' being a huuuuuuge amt of cash that actually was directed to charity; & he, along with his 3 spawn he sired from his 1st baby mama are never allowed to run a foundation again; (even though them thar 3 spawn were required to attend classes on the legal proper way to do so) still believe that donny isn't duping THEM.

Trump won't invest a dime of his own money.
I really don't care if uses his money or my money to run for president.
Just want him back in the White House to get America back on course and functioning again as a world leader. ... :cool:

Trump alienated all our allies and was neither liked nor respected. They knew by the time he was inaugurated that he was dumb and vain. Susceptible to flattery.
Trump needs to go full Prog like in broadcasts. Laughing and chuckling at everyday Prog living foibles. Emulate the nasty worse of Prog politicians, the Prog media and the Prog entertainers. Use 4 letter words and even if the programming expands, make SNL like skits. Vicious and vile. Act like them. Or the game is lost.

Trump could not follow the rules like
Don’t spread misinformation
Don‘t incite riots

Forum List

Back