Democrats Support the Murder of Children Like Nazi's

Democrats Support the Murder of Children Like Nazi's

Democrats more and more share a bizarre array of traits in common with the Nazis including the tendency to hide behind what they are doing by calling OTHER people Nazis instead.
Instead of blaming the Jews for the world's problems, it is the white man.

God bless the children. I cannot believe in my lifetime a major political party openly advocates infanticide.

Well, let's see.......since Roe V Wade took effect, 58 (going on 59) MILLION babies have been murdered in this "Land of the Free" and no one gives a damn.....America!! What a country....

Last edited:

God bless the children. I cannot believe in my lifetime a major political party openly advocates infanticide.

Well, let's see.......since Roe V Wade took effect, 58 (going on 59) MILLION babies have been murdered in this "Land of the Free" and no one gives a damn.....America!! What a country....

I give a damn

As do I, however, open your mouth about the murders and you are labeled a "domestic terrorist" or a "racist"....never fails

I give a damn

As do I, however, open your mouth about the murders and you are labeled a "domestic terrorist" or a "racist"....never fails

I pay little attention to whines and bawling from progtards, actually they're so beneath me

Democrats more and more share a bizarre array of traits in common with the Nazis including the tendency to hide behind what they are doing by calling OTHER people Nazis instead.
You are 100% correct

Forum List

Back