Congratulations: Donald Trump Will Return to Social Media in '2-3 months' With His 'Own Platform!!!

Nothing is stopping him from voicing his opinions right now.

USMB is available

Congratulations: Donald Trump Will Return to Social Media in '2-3 months' With His 'Own Platform!!!

What's with all the exclamations? Are you retarded or just a mindless cultist?

Either way, why the excitement. We have deplorable outlets for the animal know as Trump already.

'eh .... if it happens, i wouldn't be surprised, given that was his intention back in 2015 & him declaring a run for the presidency, ( after how many times over the years with all the hinting ) was only for PR. little did he know he would actually win.

if it doesn't happen, no surprise yet again, because he is still trying to stay relevant; much like how the media whore sarah palin did... speaking in interviews & appearing on TV as much as she could.

Courtesy of all his willing lemmings sending him their hard earned cash. :)
I think he'll find things will be different this time around. His BS posts and tweets will not go unchallenged.

The fascist want to silence your opposition. Of course you do, you're a Nazi Democrat

For tweeting, bitching, and screaming at the top of your lungs about your opposition or your conservative views being "silenced", you people are doing an awful lot of tweeting, bitching, and screaming...and getting a lot of free press time doing it. :)
You just don't like it that the lies are being challenged now that your savior has been outed for the incompetent, traitorous, seditionist he is.
He's not getting a free ride this time around...and that's assuming he can avoid the avalanche of legal issues on his horizon. :)

Funny fascists have a way of sounding all like WTF no one is silenced, when Trump is actually silenced by leftists.

You don't like what he says, counter it.

Silencing him is you being a fascist, Nazi.

And it's nut just Trump. Anyone is afraid to wear a red hat because of violent leftists. Everyone looks around before saying anything not leftist in public. Conservative children, like mine, are silent about their views in school if they care about their grade while leftist teachers actually teach leftist dogma and punish anyone's grades who speaks up differently.

Your fascism is a way of life in America today, and it's only getting worse, Adolph

According to Fox News, "Jason Miller told Fox News' '#MediaBuzz' on Sunday that Trump will be reentering the social media space in two to three months with a new platform of his own that will 'completely redefine the game' and attract 'tens of millions of new users.'"

Earlier this month, Miller reiterated that the former president will return to a "non-mainstream" platform by the spring ahead of a reported 2024 White House run.

He told Mediate's The Interview podcast that Trump has had conversations "with both existing social media platforms and also potentially with some brand new platforms".
For the political leadership of the Democratic Party, this means it will become much more difficult to mislead the American people.

Ok, Comrade.

The fascist want to silence your opposition. Of course you do, you're a Nazi Democrat
...and getting a lot of free press time doing it.
How much has come from your personal pockets?
You just don't like it that the lies are being challenged now
Lies? Challenged? NOW? Dear God, then what was all of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 all about? Were they accolades?
that your savior has been outed for the incompetent, traitorous, seditionist he is.
Well at least he has been outed, for now, for a while, the question is by what election?
He's not getting a free ride this time around...
I reiterate with slack jaw eyes wide open: Dear God, then what was all of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 all about? Were they accolades?
What you're really talking about here Jack then is that you want to SHUT HIM UP, TAKE AWAY HIS FREE SPEECH, declare him "dangerous" and SILENCE HIM just as the communists do.
and that's assuming he can avoid the avalanche of legal issues on his horizon.
I've been hearing that story and been promised that is coming any day now for FOUR FUCKING YEARS from you people. :yapyapyapf:

You wanted him to be able to lay out in exact detail and make obvious a multi-state organized swindle in a few weeks before unwilling, uninterested courts, yet have failed to produce once on your charges in over 50 months that somehow the very air this man breathes is criminal. A man whom there was not one question of until he jumped into the political arena.

Last edited:
According to Fox News, "Jason Miller told Fox News' '#MediaBuzz' on Sunday that Trump will be reentering the social media space in two to three months with a new platform of his own that will 'completely redefine the game' and attract 'tens of millions of new users.'"

Earlier this month, Miller reiterated that the former president will return to a "non-mainstream" platform by the spring ahead of a reported 2024 White House run.

He told Mediate's The Interview podcast that Trump has had conversations "with both existing social media platforms and also potentially with some brand new platforms".
For the political leadership of the Democratic Party, this means it will become much more difficult to mislead the American people.

I certainly hope so!

Ok, Comrade.

How does that make sense? You fascists are the dumbest people. You can't write a coherent post between you

I think he'll find things will be different this time around. His BS posts and tweets will not go unchallenged.

For tweeting, bitching, and screaming at the top of your lungs about your opposition or your conservative views being "silenced", you people are doing an awful lot of tweeting, bitching, and screaming...and getting a lot of free press time doing it. :)
You just don't like it that the lies are being challenged now that your savior has been outed for the incompetent, traitorous, seditionist he is.
He's not getting a free ride this time around...and that's assuming he can avoid the avalanche of legal issues on his horizon. :)

Funny fascists have a way of sounding all like WTF no one is silenced, when Trump is actually silenced by leftists.

And it's nut just Trump. Anyone is afraid to wear a red hat because of violent leftists. Everyone looks around before saying anything not leftist in public. Conservative children, like mine, are silent about their views in school if they care about their grade while leftist teachers actually teach leftist dogma and punish anyone's grades who speaks up differently.

Your fascism is a way of life in America today, and it's only getting worse, Adolph

No one is silencing him, Pearl Clutcher. He broke the TOS of the platforms he was using. And beings as they are private companies, they booted his sorry ass. Weren't you taught as a child growing up that lying is wrong? Or is OK just when it's your guy doing it and it lines up with your conservative, Christian, "family values"? You wouldn't know a Nazi if one ran up to you and kissed you. Because in all likelyhood, they'd be one of you. :)

How much has come from your personal pockets?
You just don't like it that the lies are being challenged now
Lies? Challenged? NOW? Dear God, then what was all of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 all about? Were they accolades?
that your savior has been outed for the incompetent, traitorous, seditionist he is.
Well at least he has been outed, for now, for a while, the question is by what election?
He's not getting a free ride this time around...
I reiterate with slack jaw eyes wide open: Dear God, then what was all of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 all about? Were they accolades?
What you're really talking about here Jack then is that you want to SHUT HIM UP, TAKE AWAY HIS FREE SPEECH, declare him "dangerous" and SILENCE HIM just as the communists do.
and that's assuming he can avoid the avalanche of legal issues on his horizon.
I've been hearing that story and been promised that is coming any day now for FOUR FUCKING YEARS from you people. :yapyapyapf:

You wanted him to be able to lay out in exact detail and make obvious a multi-state organized swindle in a few weeks before unwilling, uninterested courts, yet have failed to produce once on your charges in over 50 months that somehow the very air this man breathes is criminal. A man whom there was not one question of until he jumped into the political arena.

None. I don't give my hard earned money to scam artists. Unless you count the cable company..but we're all in that boat. :) If you wish to give money to Trump, that it your right.
Trump and his D-Team had literally weeks to put together a case trying to prove fraud. Sidney Powell was going to release a Kraken. But it turned out to be a furry kitten. The entire
aim was NOT to prove voter fraud but to string the process of certification out long enough to insert the idea of a fraudulent election in the minds of a majority of Americans. Again, after enough
time, Limbaugh's old adage comes true. The lie becomes the truth. Not one case that came before a judge, some of them Trump appointed, was given the benefit of a trial. All dismissed. End of story.
Biden won. Move on. There's another election coming in 2022 and still another one in 2024. Better focus..quickly. :)

Trump got FREE television coverage from the time he announced in March, 2015 until the day he won the election in 2016. And it helped him win. But you knew you were backing a fucking moron. And the
moment he takes the oath of office, every chicken starts coming home to roost. What happened after Inauguration Day, 2016 was a direct result of a man who was, 1) Incompetent, 2) Corrupt, 3) Unsuited
for the job, 4) Wasn't interested in the job.

Trump is no longer President. While he was President, he enjoyed the protection that the DOJ has afforded all Presidents since Nixon. So, it's not a great surprise that no charge has stuck. But that bet is off now.
Give it time. Things are just getting warmed up.

No one is silencing him, Pearl Clutcher. He broke the TOS of the platforms he was using. And beings as they are private companies, they booted his sorry ass. Weren't you taught as a child growing up that lying is wrong? Or is OK just when it's your guy doing it and it lines up with your conservative, Christian, "family values"? You wouldn't know a Nazi if one ran up to you and kissed you. Because in all likelyhood, they'd be one of you. :)

Funny how no leftists who do the same and far worse are ever banned.

Lie, lie, lie, it's what fascists do

None. I don't give my hard earned money to scam artists.
So the Press is a scam?
If you wish to give money to Trump, that it your right.
Thanks for verifying that. I really wanted your opinion.
Not one case that came before a judge, some of them Trump appointed, was given the benefit of a trial.
All that proves is that not one case that came before a judge was given the benefit of an actual trial of the evidence. When that happens in Russia and China we call that communism.
All dismissed. End of story.
You going somewhere? I'll be right here. Just because the courts did what they did does not excuse the unwillingness to even discuss much less argue the case while trying to stifle others from discussing it and attacking them for trying. The only justifiable reason for not wanting to do so after this last decade of election events is because you know it is true.
Biden won. Move on.
No. Trump and America were cheated an open election, that is a heinous crime.
Better focus..quickly.
I'll remember to do that the day you start giving other people directions.

Last edited:
None. I don't give my hard earned money to scam artists.
So the Press is a scam?
If you wish to give money to Trump, that it your right.
Thanks for verifying that. I really wanted your opinion.
Not one case that came before a judge, some of them Trump appointed, was given the benefit of a trial.
All that proves is that not one case that came before a judge was given the benefit of an actual trial of the evidence. When that happens in Russia and China we call that communism.
All dismissed. End of story.
You going somewhere? I'll be right here. Just because the courts did what they did does not excuse the unwilling to even discuss much less argue the case. The only justifiable reason for not wanting to do so after this last decade of election events is because you know it is true.
Biden won. Move on.
No. Trump and America were cheated an open election, that is a heinous crime.
Better focus..quickly.
I'll remember to do that the day you start giving other people directions.

No Trump is the scam. The press (including all those outlets you like denigrating) gave Trump unlimited, free coverage while he was running. It became negative after he was sworn in because, let's face it, the guy was an incompetent, corrupt moron. He skated for three years on foundation that his predecessor left him. But the moment his Presidency was tested, he falls flat on his face and is outed as being in over his head and not suited for the job. He blows the response to the pandemic and he gets the boot on November 3rd. Really isn't that difficult to comprehend.

It'll be fun watching Trump do his damage. Problem for Republicans is...it won't be to Democrats. It will be to other Republicans. Fine by me. :)

No Trump is the scam.
Proof?
let's face it, the guy was an incompetent, corrupt moron
...and for the 50 years before that, he was just a benevolent, successful, kinda playboy flamboyant businessman.

let's face it, the guy was an incompetent, corrupt moron.
Except he kept SUCCEEDING at his goal while the Left and DNC kept missing theirs.
Doesn't sound too incompetent.
Doesn't sound too stupid.
Still waiting to see proof of all this corruption. So far, the only crime I'm SURE of is Trump's refusal to be bullied by or kowtow to the Leftwing-millitant-socialiasts.

he falls flat on his face and is outed as being in over his head and not suited for the job.
Or at least was removed from office by hook or crook for not being WILLING to do YOUR job.
He blows the response to the pandemic
Maybe, probaby not. Hindsight is always so easy and were there things that could have been done better looking back? Likely, but truth be told, it's all easy to talk about when YOU are not the guy up on the stage with your ass in a sling in charge of the whole country confronting an onerous threat that no one has seen before or really understands.
and he gets the boot on November 3rd.
Is THAT what you call it? :smoke:
Really isn't that difficult to comprehend.
Actually, you are clear as glass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back