Congrats President Trump

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Congrats Mr.President. I agree with you on infrastructure, trade and the need to be tough on our enemies...I was wrong and full of shit about predicting that you'd be defeated tonight and I am a dumb son of a bitch. All the members be you conservative or liberterian on this board was right to attack me as someone that don't' know shit.

Please keep America the most powerful nation on earth and I'll back you up on issues we can agree with.

Congrats Mr.President. I agree with you on infrastructure, trade and the need to be tough on our enemies...I was wrong and full of shit about predicting that you'd be defeated tonight and I am a dumb son of a bitch. All the members be you conservative or liberterian on this board is right to attack me as someone that don't' know shit.

Please keep America the most powerful nation on earth and I'll back you up on issues we can agree with.
Amazingly gracious of you, Mathew. I was going to savage you for the next four years, but you earned yourself a pardon.

Congrats Mr.President. I agree with you on infrastructure, trade and the need to be tough on our enemies...I was wrong and full of shit about predicting that you'd be defeated tonight and I am a dumb son of a bitch. All the members be you conservative or liberterian on this board is right to attack me as someone that don't' know shit.

It was rigged, I want a recount.

You know what Matthew I will let you slide... ( Yeah the damn Libertarian )

no
Congrats Mr.President. I agree with you on infrastructure, trade and the need to be tough on our enemies...I was wrong and full of shit about predicting that you'd be defeated tonight and I am a dumb son of a bitch. All the members be you conservative or liberterian on this board was right to attack me as someone that don't' know shit.

Nope, not going to chastise you, matt.

Well, Matthew.....

I must say that for all your calling him every name in the book (which he deserved) this is humility on your part.

Keep in mind this means nothing. Trump does nothing as Hillary would not.

It's up to us to make a change.

Well done, time to mend. Now let's hope we can keep the orange clown in line.

Well, Matthew.....

I must say that for all your calling him every name in the book (which he deserved) this is humility on your part.

Keep in mind this means nothing. Trump does nothing as Hillary would not.

It's up to us to make a change.

Only the dumbest partisan would have not called him what he is, but the next four years will be fun!

( Of course I find it funny when someone slam their nuts on someone railing! )

Well done, time to mend. Now let's hope we can keep the orange clown in line.

Alright, do you want to bet I get Vikander to sit on my face before Trump behaves!?!

Congratulations President Elect Trump. I'll give you a chance. But if you do anything bad or violate the constitution I'm calling you on it
When did you suddenly start caring about presidents violating the Constitution?

Matthew, I was astonished by how you seemed to just go off into the aether in this election. I am still puzzled by it and figured you must have started dating a Democrat girl or something.

Welcome back to sanity, welcome back to Real America.

Forum List

Back