Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...

They still can't get their stories straight, and anyone who points it out is a 'conspiracy theorist'.
I wonder why AE9/11 "Truth" used an altered photo to try and prove thermite? I wonder why they still use the blatant lie that WTC7 collapsed in about 6 seconds when video proves otherwise?

That's just to name a few lies.

I wonder why Angelo/Mikey still lies about the twin towers having massive box columns in the core from top to bottom when it's been proven otherwise.

The video refers to William Rodriguez who talked about some "massive explosion that lifted him off the floor". Yet this is what William described THE DAY OF the attacks.
I was in the basement, which is the support floor for the maintenance company, and we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way.
A "rumble"?! Like "moving furniture"?! No "massive expulsion" description anywhere?!?!

I wonder why AE9/11 "Truth" used an altered photo to try and prove thermite? I wonder why they still use the blatant lie that WTC7 collapsed in about 6 seconds when video proves otherwise?

That's just to name a few lies.
What do you know about thermite, boy ?
I wonder why Angelo/Mikey still lies about the twin towers having massive box columns in the core from top to bottom when it's been proven otherwise.

The video refers to William Rodriguez who talked about some "massive explosion that lifted him off the floor". Yet this is what William described THE DAY OF the attacks.

A "rumble"?! Like "moving furniture"?! No "massive expulsion" description anywhere?!?!
Keep drawing attention to the crime, by all means.
Makes my job easier.

What do you know about thermite, boy ?

Keep drawing attention to the crime, by all means.
Makes my job easier.
What does "knowing anything about thermite" have to do with the fact that "AE9/11 "Truth " lies about the collapse time of WTC7? What does it have to do with AE9/11 "Truth" using an altered/fake image to prove thermite?

And I will keep drawing attention to the scam that is AE9/11 "Truth".

You're job is "easier" because you refuse to refute anything posted against your garbage. Still think the core columns were massive box columns from top to bottom?

:auiqs.jpg:

Someone may throw you down the stairs for saying that some day.

Closer to 10 seconds.

No one will least of all a weak boy like you.

There is no explosi0on in gthat video you stupid fool.

ONE MORE TIME.

Stop with the fictional videos and post some fucking evidence to supprot your braindead delusional claims

Near free fall means LESS than free fall which means they fell at the speed they should have fallen you unbelievably stupid fool

Hey motherfucker I told you to stop posting your fucking videos and back up your delusional story with evidence

Do what your betters tell you to do boy
Hay motherfucker who do you think you are? I would bet you wouldn't say that to his face and I no you wouldn't say anything like that to mine boy. Fucking paid shill.

Forum List

Back