Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...

They still can't get their stories straight, and anyone who points it out is a 'conspiracy theorist'.

Ok then.
I've read all the conspiracy crap.
If it isn't true, how did the planes get into the wtc which kicked started the whole thing?

Where's your evidence of some inside job to destroy it?

Why would the government kill 3500 people just to take down one building?

You guys need medical attention. The relatives of those killed must shudder when you belch your lies and then have to miss with you nuts in the street.
Then you call yourself patriots and have the gall to vote. You should all be in jail. Raving ratbags fed bullshit by other idiots. Fuck off.

Closer to 10 seconds.
So you admit that AE9/11 "Truth are lying?! They say 6.5 seconds. you say 10 seconds which contradicts what AE 9/11 "Truth" is saying.
AEBrochure.jpg

Why are you BOTH lying to try and minimize the length of time WTC& took to collapse?

Collapse starts at 0:01:
wtc7collapsestart.jpg

Building disappears behind the other buildings at 0:14
wtc7collapseend.jpg

That's at least 13 seconds!!! DOUBLE what AE/911 "Truth" claims and 3 seconds more than what you claim. Why are you both lying Angelo/Mikey? You MUST be on their payroll to spread their lies.

Closer to 10 seconds.

You STILL haven't explained how WTC7 defied physics Angelo/Mikey.

The supposed "explosion" that cut all the columns is heard at 0:18. The majority of the building stays SUSPENDED IN MIID AIR for another 8 seconds before coming down. Where those ACME explosions from a Looney Tunes cartoon? Or are you that deranged and that's how physics work in your "world"?

Hay motherfucker who do you think you are? I would bet you wouldn't say that to his face and I no you wouldn't say anything like that to mine boy. Fucking paid shill.
I have in fact.

I absolutely would say it to your face and make you like it soy boy.

NO conspiracy theory is a real tough guy you are all sissies and the real paid shills

Been there.
Done that.
Liar.

You have never posted evidence. You have only posted videos which hav e been shredded debunked and proven fiction.

Now stop running, stop being a coward and back up you infantile claims with some evidence

Someone may throw you down the stairs for saying that some day.

Closer to 10 seconds.

LOL

Your own video proves you're lying. It starts falling at 0:19 and disappears at 0:31 and is still falling but obscured by other buildings.

Here's another angle showing more of the building. The collapse begins at 2:43 and at 2:56 is when the building is nearer to the ground before disappearing out of view...

Shouldn't have collapsed at all.
It was expected to fall...

See the way the smoke is? You see this thing is leaning like this? It's definitely coming down. There's no way to stop it. Because you have to go up in there to put it out and it's already... the structural integrity is not there in the building.

Yeah ---
the BBC reported on it 30 minutes before it collapsed.

Oops.
Weak. Who knows why they reported that? Sounds like they got misinformation since the building was expected to fall. Happens. And the female reporter came on and said, "details are very, very sketchy."

Forum List

Back