Confirmed: Trump’s big U.S.-China trade deal was a flop

They didn't. His gang were calling the Russian embassy constantly and they were calling from Trump Tower... Plus, his computers were talking to the computers of Russian banks.
That doesn't make it not spying...lol. Do you think spying on a sitting president is illegal?

That might explain all the leaks coming out of the Trump White House. If it's ok to do it to Trump, then it's ok to do it to Biden. Right?

That doesn't make it not spying...lol. Do you think spying on a sitting president is illegal?

That might explain all the leaks coming out of the Trump White House. If it's ok to do it to Trump, then it's ok to do it to Biden. Right?
The time line matters. Some of this incredibly stupid behavior was before Trump was elected. Trump has many, many problems with integrity, honesty, bullying ... But his biggie problem has always been stupidity.

The time line matters. Some of this incredibly stupid behavior was before Trump was elected. Trump has many, many problems with integrity, honesty, bullying ... But his biggie problem has always been stupidity.
Spying on a political campaign is illegal, too. Remember Watergate?

No policy links.

I wonder why. Well, I really do not, we all know why...
Who the fawk cares about policy? I am giving you numbers, I am giving you results. Check them if you want. Policy drives results, I show you the results. I mean wow, just wow.

Who the fawk cares about policy? I am giving you numbers, I am giving you results. Check them if you want. Policy drives results, I show you the results. I mean wow, just wow.
So you can't point to anything that makes Biden effective.

That is like the person taking a homeopathic remedy and then exclaiming it works because he has regressed to the mean.

Which is, consequently, exactly what happened, we regressed back to the mean.

Do you understand cause and effect?

Mr. 'Art of the Deal' has always been a fraud. More confirmation:

Confirmed: Trump’s big U.S.-China trade deal was a flop

“It just doesn’t get any better than this," President Donald Trump proclaimed in January 2020 as he signed a partial trade deal with China. Mr. Trump heralded the pact as “historic” and “momentous.” He touted his dealmaking abilities for getting China to commit to purchase an extra $200 billion of U.S. products in the next two years.

The results are in: China didn’t buy anything extra from the United States.

The purchases of U.S. exports that China did make in the past two years barely got back to the amount China was purchasing in 2017 — before Mr. Trump started his trade war, according to calculations by Chad P. Bown of the Peterson Institute for International Economics. U.S. exporters will never get back the sales they lost, and few have seen any meaningful growth in their sales to China under the “deal.” “The only undisputed ‘historical’ aspect of that agreement is its failure,” said Mr. Bown.
If true that a cause for disappointment not a reason for libs to throw a party

Forum List

Back