Nice Going Biden: China, Brazil strike deal to ditch U.S. dollar for trade.

Hate to tell ya lil Bubba.......
It's happening and whining ain't gonna stop it.

Like I "Done" said many times.......the cost of doing "nuttin".

Are you beginnning to understand the cost of doing nothing yet?
Doing nothing about what? I busted my ass today, wtf did you do?

Doing nothing about what? I busted my ass today, wtf did you do?

Glad you asked.
I UNsubscribed from GOA newsletter.
Got tired of the pointless begging.
They're getting as bad as the NRA over there.

And if they still think court motions are the way to stop tyrants in this environment. Well. I have a bridge for sale on the moon.
That said, I will be working with the DeSantis campaign.

Glad you asked.

And if they still think court motions are the way to stop tyrants in this environment. Well. I have a bridge for sale on the moon.
That has absolutely jack shit to do with Biden devaluing the US dollar! :102:

Glad you asked.

Yeah, that sounds like an exhausting day of dangerous work to me..not!

Biden is showing he has no business savvy like Trump on the international stage. His whole goal is to weaken the US and its currency.

Trump had no business savvy at all. 7 business bankruptcies is a record and not a good one.

Every trade deal he negotiated resulted in a larger US trade deficit.

Trump had no business savvy at all. 7 business bankruptcies is a record and not a good one.

Every trade deal he negotiated resulted in a larger US trade deficit.
Which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, Canuck Commie!

Try something on topic next tyme! :D

How's Justine Castreaux doing for your people, hmm?

After all, he is Castro's son. :uhh:

The main motive to move away from the U.S. dollar is clearly to get around the threat of U.S. sanctions, and this trade mostly needs to avoid SWIFT, which is now also possible, though not relevant in the case in Brazil-China trade.

The Yuan is today used internationally far far less than the size of its economy would otherwise justify. The dollar is still extremely strong as both a trading currency and safe harbor for investments. The dollar decline in trade between China and sanctioned Russia fell dramatically under Trump and continues to do so under Biden, but this represents no surprise whatever and is a surprisingly small part of both country’s trade and of world trade:

DE814627-1F35-46FA-81F7-28F240531B83.jpeg

And other countries started thinking about ditching the US dollar. Why?
Hmm, let's see. Could it be because the US constantly meddles in global affairs and uses economic sanctions like a weapon? Perhaps it's because the US has a history of reckless spending and massive debt that threatens to destabilize the world economy.

Or maybe it's because the world is simply tired of being held hostage by America's self-proclaimed status as the greatest superpower. Who wouldn't want to distance themselves from a country that goes against international norms and withdraws from important treaties(e.g. the Paris Agreement)?

Don't worry though, Americans' arrogant attitude towards the rest of the world will surely keep the US on top forever...right? lol. :)

Source:
Key Asian bloc looking to dump dollar and euro – media — RT Business News – https://archive.is/jyTHy

And other countries started thinking about ditching the US dollar. Why?
Hmm, let's see. Could it be because the US constantly meddles in global affairs and uses economic sanctions like a weapon? Perhaps it's because the US has a history of reckless spending and massive debt that threatens to destabilize the world economy.

Or maybe it's because the world is simply tired of being held hostage by America's self-proclaimed status as the greatest superpower. Who wouldn't want to distance themselves from a country that goes against international norms and withdraws from important treaties(e.g. the Paris Agreement)?

Don't worry though, Americans' arrogant attitude towards the rest of the world will surely keep the US on top forever...right? lol. :)

Source:
Key Asian bloc looking to dump dollar and euro – media — RT Business News – https://archive.is/jyTHy
Fuck off, foreign shitbag! Your Putin is killing innocent people in Ukraine and is the modern day Hitler, bitch!

Last edited:
The main motive to move away from the U.S. dollar is clearly to get around the threat of U.S. sanctions, and this trade mostly needs to avoid SWIFT, which is now also possible, though not relevant in the case in Brazil-China trade.

The Yuan is today used internationally far far less than the size of its economy would otherwise justify. The dollar is still extremely strong as both a trading currency and safe harbor for investments. The dollar decline in trade between China and sanctioned Russia fell dramatically under Trump and continues to do so under Biden, but this represents no surprise whatever and is a surprisingly small part of both country’s trade and of world trade:

View attachment 770882

While this may hold true today, the world is in fact rapidly changing.
America has lost a great deal of the advantages it had in the past (such as Boeings former position in the aviation industry)

If Communist China's government can both rule with an iron fist and manage capitalism then America and the dollar is in trouble long haul.
As if that's not enough, reckless fiscal policy is burning the other end of the candle simultaneously.
I don't see where the new and improved diverse America has the integrity and stamina to keep up a meaningful fight.
No one wants to work. Everyone wants a get rich quick scheme or to be a star / influencer. It's unrealistic ....but then I present Modern America.

Last edited:
By the way, the loss of the dollar’s dominating position in world trade will probably NOT prove nearly so devastating a blow as most here seem to expect. Short of an all-out U.S.-China decoupling and war it will likely continue to happen slowly, and over time will have positive as well as negative effects on our national economy, our balance of trade, and our society as a whole.

Last edited:
While this may hold true today, the world is in fact rapidly changing.
America has lost a great deal of the advantages it had in the past (such as Boeings former position in the aviation industry)

If Communist China's government can both rule with an iron fist and manage capitalism then America and the dollar is in trouble long haul.
As if that's not enough, reckless fiscal policy is burning the other end of the candle simultaneously.
I don't see where the new and improved diverse America has the integrity and stamina to keep up a meaningful fight.
No one wants to work. Everyone wants a get rich quick scheme or to be a star / influencer. It's unrealistic ....but then I present Modern America.
What you don't don't do is represent Modern America. Foreign fucking shill piece of shit.

Xi, AKA "Winnie The Pooh" and you, need a decent helicopter ride to a spot I know.

By the way, the loss of the dollar’s dominating position in world trade will probably NOT prove nearly so devastating a blow as most here seem to expect. Short of an all-out U.S. decoupling and war with China it will likely continue to happen slowly, and will likely have positive as well as negative effects on our real national economy, our balance of trade, and our society as a whole.
Go fuck yourself with a cactus, commie.

By the way, the loss of the dollar’s dominating position in world trade will probably NOT prove nearly so devastating a blow as most here seem to expect. Short of an all-out U.S.-China decoupling and war it will likely continue to happen slowly, and over time will have positive as well as negative effects on our national economy, our balance of trade, and our society as a whole.
When they start converting Walmarts into FEMA detention centers, let us know more.

Forum List

Back