CONFIRMED: ISIS Looking At Infiltrating Refugee Program As Promised

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Intelligence officials have determined that Islamic extremists have explored using the refugee program to enter the United States, the head of the House Homeland Security Committee said on Monday.

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) declined to go into detail about the determination, which the Obama administration has not announced publicly.

Yet the disclosure could add ammunition to critics of the White House’s refugee plans who have warned that the program is vulnerable to infiltration by adherents of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
“ISIS members in Syria have attempted to exploit it to get into the United States,” McCaul said during a speech at the National Defense University.

“The U.S. government has information to indicate that individuals tied to terrorist groups in Syria have already attempted to gain access to our country through the U.S. refugee program.”

LINK: ISIS has targeted refugee program to enter US, Homeland Security chairman says

Be careful of the cap lock, the cap lock posse is on the prowl.

I think I'll be avoiding gun free zones as much as possible.
Mass shooters, to a man, have chosen places with which they are familiar. The San Bernardino creep went to where he worked. The Columbine, Sandy Hook, and Oregon shooters went to schools they attended.

And so forth and so on.

"Gun free zones" is a bullshit invention.

Mass shooters, to a man, have chosen places with which they are familiar. The San Bernardino creep went to where he worked. The Columbine, Sandy Hook, and Oregon shooters went to schools they attended.

And so forth and so on.

"Gun free zones" is a bullshit invention.

LOL.....The record speaks for itself.
And dont try and quote the Everytown report because it's bunk.
Common sense tells you they choose GFZs,it is after all tough to get those high body counts they want while dodging return fire.

why? RW dupes want the terrorists to have gun 2nd amendment rights. You can get shot down in the grocery store. Just be afraid to breathe and keep it simple.

Let's say they sneak in . So what ! What are they gonna do . Just make it illegal for them to buy guns ... Oh wait ...

"Heh, I sent an unprotected email to Ahmed that we were trying to infiltrate the infidel refugees, and the Americans have shit their pants! I love it when a plan comes together."

Really . Some refugee who knows nobody and can barley speak the language . What the fuck is he going to do???

Really . Some refugee who knows nobody and can barley speak the language . What the fuck is he going to do???

Use these type guys....
upload_2015-12-7_17-0-29.png

Forum List

Back