Confession: All this focus on Blacks and "people of color" is having a negative affect on some of us

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I have heard this is by design: getting the different races (or "colors") to have animosity toward one another... Divide and conquer. Meanwhile, the elites are laughing their asses off at us "little people" they always look down on.

In any case, I am tired of hearing about how spacial (not a typo) the people of color are and how hideously evil White people are, just because they are White... may have had an ancestor who had a friend who had a friend who was a slave owner... !!

So yeh... you almost feel like you hate Blacks sometimes because a lot of them are eating this BS up and acting like: Hey, Whitey. It's our time. I'm going to treat you like dirt like y'all did to us 160 years ago.. yes, all y'all were evil. Own it!

I went to a store today and asked the clerk for a simple thing, something people ask at that store over and over every day so she should have known how to deal with me but she acted like she couldn't do it... Oh, I just done unnnerstand how to do dat... This was a black chick who also looked gay but God knows on that one..

I guess I was supposed to say something like "Oh, you don't understand how to do this. No problem. And by the way, I am SO sorry for how your people have been treated throughout history in this horrible nation..."

ha ha... Good luck waiting for anything remotely like that from yours truly...

I simply found a WHITE person working there to do it for me...

You said, "I am tired of hearing about how spacial (not a typo) the people of color are" ----

What does "spacial (not a typo)" mean?

• Banned
It also has a negative effect on the minorities who buy into the narrative.
I know, but they don't seem to get it. they don't seem to get that when they treat people badly just because of what happened 160 years ago, which the person in front of them had ZERO to do with, is making things worse for their race.. and for our nation.

I don't know what's so hard to figure out RE that... maybe just because they figure... Hey, it's our time... Turn around is a mf..

But it is still true what has always been said

that 2 wrongs don't make a right

Is that all the comment u have?

sheez...
You won't clear that up?? Darn, you could have done it quickly in this reply above. What DOES "spacial" mean? Sounds like you mean to make some sort of interesting point, but it isn't clear what that point is.

• Banned
What's really most egregious ab out all this is that some of us have defended Blacks' rights (and understood or tried to understand their struggles w/ racism which still does exist) and other minorities. Then there are those who marched in Selma and elsewhere.. I speak of WHITE people

Those people are being totally forgotten

You won't clear that up?? Darn, you could have done it quickly in this reply above. What DOES "spacial" mean? Sounds like you mean to make some sort of interesting point, but it isn't clear what that point is.
I assume it is a combination of the words "special" and "racial."

lol

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHasForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Last edited:
What most people don't know about this white girl is that there isn't anything that can be said to her that she hasn't already heard. Because of how hard it is for me to get a suntan, every name that you can think of was thrown at me during my years in junior high. What name do I miss the most? Casper. Why? Check out this clip here.

God bless you and AKUS always!!!

Holly (a fan of them since 1994)

What most people don't know about this white girl is that there isn't anything that can be said to her that she hasn't already heard. Because of how hard it is for me to get a suntan, every name that you can think of was thrown at me during my years in junior high. What name do I miss the most? Casper. Why? Check out this clip here.

God bless you and AKUS always!!!

Holly (a fan of them since 1994)
akus?

^^^ The clip that I share is a live performance from Alison Krauss & Union Station, but before the song is done, you get first a good piece of Alison's awesome sense of humor. :D :D :D

God bless you and the angel always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

Forum List

Back