Confederate treason - Confiscation Act of 1862

It has everything to do with your post. How old are YOU?
So I guess you don't want to tell me how old you are....why?....either way...you are ruining your life with angst and thoughts of vengeance for something that happened in the 1800's....like I said look froward not backwards....

I'm old enough to know your post is diversionary white racist bullshit. White racism exists now and you prove that. But this is a section to discuss history which I am doing. So STFU. You don't get to tell blacks to look forward while your white ass is talking that MAGA shit..
MAGA is inclusive not divisive...making America great again works for every American regardless of skin color...but that's not what you want...you want to instill pain on White America....you want vengeance for something that was never actually done to you....you want to make white Americans feel guilty for something they never actually did.....you are just as bad as the old southern democrat slave owner....judging by the color on ones skin....

th

I see... You want to go back to the old ways. So that means that Iraq and Afghanistan are now United States territories and the inhabitants are traitors to be put to the sword if they don't agree.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Whitewashing the fact that the South were seen as traitors doesn't have much to do with Iraq or Afghanistan, does it?

th

Ignoring the laws enacted by the United States after the Civil War that forgave wrongs and made the Confederate veterans to be honored as United States veterans is only telling everyone that the progressives want to go back to the old ways.

Those laws were enacted to help heal and bind the country back together.

Progressives should be careful picking at old wounds. I could just as easily add Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, and a few other countries to that list for United States territories if we're going back to the old ways.

*****SMILE*****

The wounds caused by all those statues erected in the 50s and 60s aren't really all that old.

th

So laws enacted by Congress and approved by the United States President that say Confederate veterans are to be treated and honored as United States veterans are meaningless to you. If you're going to get upset over a date that a statue was erected I would say that's your issue and so far all you've proven is that you want to create issues over something that was already settled decades ago. Calling the Confederates traitors, wanting to confiscate land and holdings, and pulling down statues of vets who are to be honored as United States veterans by federal law only displays your contempt for a process that was decided on bipartisonally in Congress.

If you want to go back to the old ways and ignore the arbitration agreed upon then by all means let's go back to the old ways.

Rape, pillage, putting people to the sword, confiscating lands, burning to the ground, salting the land, etc, etc, etc,...

*****SMILE*****

You seem to losing touch with what is actually being said. I said nothing to imply I advocate Rape, pillage, putting people to the sword, confiscating lands, burning to the ground, salting the land, etc, etc, etc,...
Your implication that I did is either a lie, or a lapse of your grip on reality. I have just one simple question. What was the reason so many confederate statues were erected in the 50s, 60s and later if it wasn't directly related to advances in civil rights?

th

So you read minds and know for a fact that the erection of Confederate statues was directly related to advances in civil rights?

I could just as easily justify their erection was because the children and grandchildren of those Confederate veterans wanted honor their parent or grandparent.

*****SMILE*****

th

Ignoring the laws enacted by the United States after the Civil War that forgave wrongs and made the Confederate veterans to be honored as United States veterans is only telling everyone that the progressives want to go back to the old ways.

Progressives should be careful picking at old wounds. I could just as easily add Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, and a few other countries to that list for United States territories if we're going back to the old ways.

*****SMILE*****

The wounds caused by all those statues erected in the 50s and 60s aren't really all that old.

Why do some whites assume wounds have been healed when they are consistently adding more wounds?

Because the wounds didn't effect them, or anyone they care about. They didn't feel it-----it didn't happen.

th

So everyone should carry a grudge instead... That'll work out well.

*****SMILE*****

There is a huge difference between holding a grudge and correcting a long ignored wrong.

th

Which long ignored wrong would that be?

*****SMILE*****

Whitewashing the fact that the South were seen as traitors doesn't have much to do with Iraq or Afghanistan, does it?

th

*****SMILE*****

th

So laws enacted by Congress and approved by the United States President that say Confederate veterans are to be treated and honored as United States veterans are meaningless to you. If you're going to get upset over a date that a statue was erected I would say that's your issue and so far all you've proven is that you want to create issues over something that was already settled decades ago. Calling the Confederates traitors, wanting to confiscate land and holdings, and pulling down statues of vets who are to be honored as United States veterans by federal law only displays your contempt for a process that was decided on bipartisonally in Congress.

If you want to go back to the old ways and ignore the arbitration agreed upon then by all means let's go back to the old ways.

Rape, pillage, putting people to the sword, confiscating lands, burning to the ground, salting the land, etc, etc, etc,...

*****SMILE*****

You seem to losing touch with what is actually being said. I said nothing to imply I advocate Rape, pillage, putting people to the sword, confiscating lands, burning to the ground, salting the land, etc, etc, etc,...
Your implication that I did is either a lie, or a lapse of your grip on reality. I have just one simple question. What was the reason so many confederate statues were erected in the 50s, 60s and later if it wasn't directly related to advances in civil rights?

th

So you read minds and know for a fact that the erection of Confederate statues was directly related to advances in civil rights?

I could just as easily justify their erection was because the children and grandchildren of those Confederate veterans wanted honor their parent or grandparent.

*****SMILE*****

You could make that claim, if you could show that the children and grand children of those confederates being honored were responsible for the erection of all those statues instead of anti civil rights groups and racist town politicians who gladly used public funds to pay for them.

You could make that claim, if you could show that the children and grand children of those confederates being honored were responsible for the erection of all those statues instead of anti civil rights groups and racist town politicians who gladly used public funds to pay for them.
th

You've proven your alleged claims in a court of law and had the courts rule in your favor prior to taking action or do you just believe in taking the law into your own hands to satisfy your self righteousness like the old ways?

I suspect the latter is more true about the claims you've made.

*****SMILE******

th

You've proven your alleged claims in a court of law and had the courts rule in your favor prior to taking action or do you just believe in taking the law into your own hands to satisfy your self righteousness like the old ways?

*****SMILE******

Don't take my word for it. Pick out a couple of 50s or 60s statues to research for yourself. The records for who proposed, advocated, and succeeded in erecting those monuments are available in most cases. See for yourself if it was the children and grand children who were responsible for those monuments.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
th

*****SMILE*****

Why do some whites assume wounds have been healed when they are consistently adding more wounds?

Because the wounds didn't effect them, or anyone they care about. They didn't feel it-----it didn't happen.

th

*****SMILE*****

There is a huge difference between holding a grudge and correcting a long ignored wrong.

I'm not going to listen to a white person who is racist telling me not to hold a grudge. White racism is a grudge held by a subculture in the white community against non whites based on some shit they made up.

th

*****SMILE******

Don't take my word for it. Pick out a couple of 50s or 60s statues to research for yourself. The records for who proposed, advocated, and succeeded in erecting those monuments are available in most cases. See for yourself if it was the children and grand children who were responsible for those monuments.

th

That's not an answer to the question I asked.

Have you or any others taken your allegations through a court of law or did you take the law into your own hands?

Additionally just because some groups you don't approve of were involved doesn't mean that my premise isn't just as valid.

This is why we have courts which provide rulings and arbitrations.

If you don't like the courts ruling and wish to take the law into your own hands then what makes you any better than our ancestors and their old ways?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
I'm not going to listen to a white person who is racist telling me not to hold a grudge. White racism is a grudge held by a subculture in the white community against non whites based on some shit they made up.

th

You have proof of your allegations referring to me in a Zone 2 area?

Do feel free to confront me directly.

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

OK, but a grudge and correcting a long ignored wrong are still not the same thing.

th

*****SMILE*****

OK, but a grudge and correcting a long ignored wrong are still not the same thing.

True. I don't disagree with that. But it's irritating to read or listen to whites who tell us not to be angry about being continually mistreated while they are mad because they were made to treat us like human beings.

th

*****SMILE******

th

That's not an answer to the question I asked.

Have you or any others taken your allegations through a court of law or did you take the law into your own hands?

Additionally just because some groups you don't approve of were involved doesn't mean that my premise isn't just as valid.

This is why we have courts which provide rulings and arbitrations.

If you don't like the courts ruling and wish to take the law into your own hands then what makes you any better than our ancestors and their old ways?

*****SMILE*****

I really admire your determination, considering the hoops you are trying to jump through to justify your premise. You are dumb and pathetic, but determined nonetheless. I don't, and I don't know anyone else who contends that erection of those statues was illegal, so it wouldn't make sense to go to court on those grounds, so no, I never went to court over this, and No, I haven't personally torn down any statues.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

th

*****SMILE*****

True. I don't disagree with that. But it's irritating to read or listen to whites who tell us not to be angry about being continually mistreated while they are mad because they were made to treat us like human beings.

If you say so. I'm not sure how I might fall into either of those categories. In case you haven't noticed, we're on the same side on this. I truly believe the wrongs of the past need to be addressed and corrected, even for people who think being the cliche angry black man is the best choice in every situation.

The Cvil War wasn't fought in order to abolish slavery. It's just yet ANOTHER myth about the history of USA.INC and its owners have sold their sheeple.
Duh!

th

*****SMILE*****

If you say so. I'm not sure how I might fall into either of those categories. In case you haven't noticed, we're on the same side on this. I truly believe the wrongs of the past need to be addressed and corrected, even for people who think being the cliche angry black man is the best choice in every situation.

I was not talking about you. I was talking to you about what was said to you.

Republicans support the confederacy today.
Sista please....Surely you are not insinuating
that Republicans want to own and enslave Africans...right

Because if you are......

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO
I am saying that todays republican party supports the confederacy.

Forum List

Back