Confed. Flag loving terrorists bombs Walmart.

FBI; defintion of terrorism:

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:
  • Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and

• did he ever come close to harming a human life?

• are you intimidated by this idiot?

• will he influence the policy of the government

• libs are losers who lie to themselves

only a crybaby left-wing loser accuses others of deflecting while..............................deflecting

i'm asking why THIS GUY, IN THIS INCIDENT, is a terrorist when ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN STATEMENTS HERE, there are literally THOUSANDS of others that qualify as terrorists by YOUR OWN STANDARD
Your question makes no sense.
"Why is this guy a terrorist when there are other terrorists?"
Is that your question?

except i didnt say when others are terrorists

why is THIS guy a terrorist?

answer the question leftard

look at the left-wing crybabies crying!!

lmao!! you want to talk about THIS act. you say THIS act is terrorism.
then you claim to know what an act of terrorism is.
why is it a deflection to ask why your own standard isnt being applied to others????

are you DEFLECTING???

only a crybaby left-wing loser accuses others of deflecting while..............................deflecting

i'm asking why THIS GUY, IN THIS INCIDENT, is a terrorist when ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN STATEMENTS HERE, there are literally THOUSANDS of others that qualify as terrorists by YOUR OWN STANDARD
Is that your question?

You want me to answer this question?

how is THIS guy a terrorist???

because he threw a homemade bomb and made threatening comments?

again how is that terrorism?

do you live in a vacuum???

Let's see, random violence because of a political stance . Thats on the Terror check list . Throw in a bomb and that's a terror stereotype even!

How is he NOT a terrorists !?

how is THIS guy a terrorist???

because he threw a homemade bomb and made threatening comments?

again how is that terrorism?

do you live in a vacuum???

Let's see, random violence because of a political stance . Thats on the Terror check list . Throw in a bomb and that's a terror stereotype even!

How is he NOT a terrorists !?
Well, he hasn't got a beard for one thing.

How does bringing up the Weather Underground lessen this act of terrorism?

it puts it in perspective'

duh
So, is it now a lesser act because of the perspective you've been able to incisively apply?
That'll piss off the terrorist I'm sure.

YAWN

it's probably a "lesser act" because it's a lesser act you idiot.

did anybody get hurt?
killed?
You stupid ass, no one has to be Injured or killed in order for it to be a terrorist act.
Learn the difference between a prank and a terrorist act you idiot.

ok then leftard; what EXACTLY makes it a terrorist act dullard???

too hard for you nutjobs to say???

Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
Now explain how the hickabilly did not commit all three elements of the FBI`S definition of terrorism...

it puts it in perspective'

duh
So, is it now a lesser act because of the perspective you've been able to incisively apply?
That'll piss off the terrorist I'm sure.

YAWN

it's probably a "lesser act" because it's a lesser act you idiot.

did anybody get hurt?
killed?
You stupid ass, no one has to be Injured or killed in order for it to be a terrorist act.

Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
Now explain how the hickabilly did not commit all three elements of the FBI`S definition of terrorism...

yawn

1. Because the warning he gave means he never came lose to being a danger to any human life

2. nobody is or was intimidated or coerced by his actions. are you intimidated by him????

3.he wont come close to influencing any policy

4. didnt committ of come close to comitting "mass destruction, assasination, or kidnapping"

WHAT was your point again?

now AGAIN, WHY IS HE A TERRORIST???

Does anyone have a picture of the Walmart that was destroyed by this "terrorist bombing". Usually something like that would make national headlines. So far I haven't seen the extent of damage done. For all we know he set off a firecracker.

It did made national news. Unfortunately, your computer is set to only go to right wing extremist sites, like Breitbart.

Man bombed Wal-Mart because it stopped selling Confederate flags, police say

why did it make national news???

do you listen to only left-wing extremist sites leftard??
What a shame that you can't address the topic of the thread but continue to derail and insult. What about this moron who tried to bomb WalMart? What's your take on him, his "cause", and his inability to even make a half-way decent bomb?

Haven't seen any information about this bomb, or photos of the destruction. I mean seriously, a "terrorist attack" in the US and there is very little coverage.

Is that your question?

uh yea

This is where reading is fundamental and you even flunk at that.
In the second paragraph you highlighted number three as if it is a required element...IT IS NOT!!!!

The statute requires ONE OF THE THREE circumstances COMBINED with the first and third paragraphs.
Here is a hint so that you do not look so stupid in the future...pay attention to the word "or"...lol.

since i'm the one "deflecting" according to you crybaby leftists; because this thread is about this guy; if i start a thread using THIS, YOUR DEFINITION AND STANDARD DEFINING TERRORISM, will you left-wing losers be there to explain how literally thousands of left-wingers who threw explosive devices and make, indeed continue to make revolutionary comments in the BLACK LIVES MATTER and did so in the OCCUPY movement, arent terrorists in YOUR EYES, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN DEFINITION?????????????????????????

see you soon leftardz!! toodles!!

This is where reading is fundamental and you even flunk at that.
In the second paragraph you highlighted number three as if it is a required element...IT IS NOT!!!!

The statute requires ONE OF THE THREE circumstances COMBINED with the first and third paragraphs.
Here is a hint so that you do not look so stupid in the future...pay attention to the word "or"...lol.

stop being a pussy crybaby and answer your own question. stop crying about what i posted and use your own standard to explain exactly how he is the dangerous vagabond trying to coerce government policy; OR ANY OF THE STANDARDS YOU are using

Is that your question?

uh yea
It's a nonsense question but...well...I'll try.

Let's remind ourselves of your question;

He's a terrorist because he used the threat of violence and a potentially injurious or life-threatening bomb to try to influence civilians - just like the literally thousands of others that qualify as terrorists.

How did I do?

Last edited:

Now it isn't an act of terrorism?
You need to put together a flow diagram so we can follow your logic...you're obviously so far ahead of us it's impossible for us to keep up without seeing it all put together on paper...preferably in crayon.

yawn.

i'm asking YOU to explain why you (apparently) belive it is a terrorist act.

you that much of a coward you cant answer y our own question to me??

that's called.................

wait for it..................

wait for it...................

wait....................

wait..................

a deflection
Sheesh...really?
The man posts threatening messages warning that "journal corporate" are going down along with "Walmart, WTVA, Reeds department store", then pulls up outside one of the parties on that list and throws an explosive device in the door.

Perhaps it's a legitimate act of free speech to you?
I'll stake my position here for you and the world to see...I'd call that an act of terrorism.

There...'phew' it feels good to finally come out...

according to your own logic then arent several thousand mostly left-wing activists in the OCCUPY MOVEMENT also guilty of terrorism???

didnt they throw explosive devices (Molotov cocktails) at dozens of Occupy sites across the nation???

why didnt the obama Justice Department arrest them for terrorism????
How many other things besides this topic of this thread are you planning on deflecting to? Should we start a chart?

dangerous to human life..........................................nope

intimidation.......................................nope

influence government policy.......................nope

so where does the "or" come in idiot???

since i'm the one "deflecting" according to you crybaby leftists; because this thread is about this guy; if i start a thread using THIS, YOUR DEFINITION AND STANDARD DEFINING TERRORISM, will you left-wing losers be there to explain how literally thousands of left-wingers who threw explosive devices and make, indeed continue to make revolutionary comments in the BLACK LIVES MATTER and did so in the OCCUPY movement, arent terrorists in YOUR EYES, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN DEFINITION?????????????????????????

see you soon leftardz!! toodles!!
Bye bye.

Now it isn't an act of terrorism?
You need to put together a flow diagram so we can follow your logic...you're obviously so far ahead of us it's impossible for us to keep up without seeing it all put together on paper...preferably in crayon.

yawn.

i'm asking YOU to explain why you (apparently) belive it is a terrorist act.

you that much of a coward you cant answer y our own question to me??

that's called.................

wait for it..................

wait for it...................

wait....................

wait..................

a deflection
Sheesh...really?
The man posts threatening messages warning that "journal corporate" are going down along with "Walmart, WTVA, Reeds department store", then pulls up outside one of the parties on that list and throws an explosive device in the door.

Perhaps it's a legitimate act of free speech to you?
I'll stake my position here for you and the world to see...I'd call that an act of terrorism.

There...'phew' it feels good to finally come out...

according to your own logic then arent several thousand mostly left-wing activists in the OCCUPY MOVEMENT also guilty of terrorism???

didnt they throw explosive devices (Molotov cocktails) at dozens of Occupy sites across the nation???

why didnt the obama Justice Department arrest them for terrorism????
How many other things besides this topic of this thread are you planning on deflecting to? Should we start a chart?
I'll supply the crayons.

Forum List

Back