Confed. Flag loving terrorists bombs Walmart.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Did I call him a terrorist ? My bad . He's a white guy so he CANT be a terrorist . Even if he tosses a homemade bomb into a busy store .

Dude was mad that Walmart stopped selling that treasonist terror flag that so many neocons are in love with .

Confederate Flag Supporter Detonates Bomb Inside Walmart After Flag Sales Halt, Posted Warning On Facebook Prior To Attack

A Jackson, Mississippi, man may face life in prison for detonating a homemade bomb in a local Walmart on Sunday morning.

Marshall W. Leonard, a 61-year-old male, was upset that Walmart halted sales of the Confederate flag, so he decided to send out a message to the management. Leonard posted a warning on his Facebook page, clearly stating that he was not kidding, prior to arriving at the store and detonating the bomb, according to USA Today. His warning called out the Daily Journal, Walmart, and other department stores that removed the confederate flag from their inventory.

Last edited:
Qualifying him for the "least competent terrorists" category, he was quickly located by police because of the Confederate flag flying prominently from his vehicle.

Well no one said he was a Mensa candidate!

I don't get this obsession wh the rebel flag . Other than the whole racist aspect to it .

yup he's incompetant; or has a shred of humanity.

when do Muslims give advance warning before blowing body parts of innocent people all over a marketplace???

liberals are simply laughable idiots

more moronic moral relativism please!!

Did I call him a terrorist ? My bad . He's a white guy so he CANT be a terrorist . Even if he tosses a homemade bomb into a busy store .

Dude was mad that Walmart stopped selling that treasonist terror flag that so many neocons are in love with .

Confederate Flag Supporter Detonates Bomb Inside Walmart After Flag Sales Halt, Posted Warning On Facebook Prior To Attack

A Jackson, Mississippi, man may face life in prison for detonating a homemade bomb in a local Walmart on Sunday morning.

Marshall W. Leonard, a 61-year-old male, was upset that Walmart halted sales of the Confederate flag, so he decided to send out a message to the management. Leonard posted a warning on his Facebook page, clearly stating that he was not kidding, prior to arriving at the store and detonating the bomb, according to USA Today. His warning called out the Daily Journal, Walmart, and other department stores that removed the confederate flag from their inventory.
He must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

Qualifying him for the "least competent terrorists" category, he was quickly located by police because of the Confederate flag flying prominently from his vehicle.
Through his sunroof.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

did obama's buddies in the Weather Underground give advance warning before they killed people with bombs or hijacked armored cares and murdered the guards??

oh and speaking of ineptitude obama's buddies in the Weather Undergound DID MANAGE TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP; with a bomb they wanted to MURDER INNOCENT WIVES AND CHILDREN OF RETRUNING VIETNAM VETERANS, AS WELL AS THE SOLDIERS THEMSELVES, UP AT A USO CLUB ON FORT DIX.

idiots and hypocrites

Speaking of not being a candidate for Mensa...

Terrorists bomb, a terrorist bombs...

When do you start "tearing things up," Ace?

did obama's buddies in the Weather Underground give advance warning before they killed people with bombs or hijacked armored cares and murdered the guards??

oh and speaking of ineptitude obama's buddies in the Weather Undergound DID MANAGE TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP; with a bomb they wanted to MURDER INNOCENT WIVES AND CHILDREN OF RETRUNING VIETNAM VETERANS, AS WELL AS THE SOLDIERS THEMSELVES, UP AT A USO CLUB ON FORT DIX.

idiots and hypocrites

You mean bill ayers ? He blew up a statute! Oh the humanity . It'd be considered a prank on most college campus's .

idiots and hypocrites

You mean bill ayers ? He blew up a statute! Oh the humanity . It'd be considered a prank on most college campus's .

is that all the weather underground did leftard?

you're a young, brainwashed idiot and you know nothing at all. that's how come you are so easily made a fool of here every time you post

wow, he was a confederate flag SUPPORTER. holy smokes that flag makes people go and blow up things. that's a new one

I never heard of that website. Is it like a national enquire or something?

Weather Underground - Conservapedia
www.conservapedia.com/Weather_Underground
Conservapedia
The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), or Weathermen is a leftist terrorist ... immolated themselves preparing for a terrorist attack on Fort Dix. ... Weatherman "fork salute," she said of the bloody murders recently committed ... One veteran of the guerrilla warfare training in Cuba was Obama's host, Bernardine Dohrn

idiots and hypocrites
I see we have a new member of the Tu Quoque Brigade!

I believe that allows for 24/7 coverage now.

Forum List

Back