Confed. Flag loving terrorists bombs Walmart.

lol!! the premise of this, yet another moronic thread, is that a guy who throws a home-made bomb into an empty Walmart, killing nobody, injuring nobody, is a terrorist but a guy who was a member of a group that actually killed people isnt a terrorist

libs are asinine self-deceivers

It was fireworks.

I guess the liberals will be callling July 4th celebrations bombings now.

Only if you set them off while waving a flag.

Kids-with-sparklers.jpg
<<Terrorists, according to libs.

picture-1.png
<< Justifiable homicide brought about by peaceful protesters, aka "The Weathermen" aka "Bill Ayers" aka "Obama's buddy".

That's an unsolved mystery, dingbat, and has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Ayers' and his wife's fingerprints were found at the place the bombs were made. Congressional hearings put the blame on Ayers' wife. It also claims that Ayers knew about it. The evidence strongly supports Ayers involvement.

The alleged Walmart bomber needs to be prosecuted and if guilty, pay for his crime.

However, so does the terrorist that actually killed a police officer.

That's odd, because it says right here that the print was never identified.

The crime remains unsolved. But in 1999, the department got a tantalizing clue in the form of a fingerprint found on a bomb fragment. The print has never been identified.

Plaque honors slain police officer / Eight others injured in bomb attack that killed sergeant in 1970

I didn't say on the bomb, did I?

Interesting how the left likes to spin.

Aw look at you defending terrorists.

lol!! the premise of this, yet another moronic thread, is that a guy who throws a home-made bomb into an empty Walmart, killing nobody, injuring nobody, is a terrorist but a guy who was a member of a group that actually killed people isnt a terrorist

libs are asinine self-deceivers

It was fireworks.

Kids-with-sparklers.jpg

picture-1.png
<< Justifiable homicide brought about by peaceful protesters, aka "The Weathermen" aka "Bill Ayers" aka "Obama's buddy".

That's an unsolved mystery, dingbat, and has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Ayers' and his wife's fingerprints were found at the place the bombs were made. Congressional hearings put the blame on Ayers' wife. It also claims that Ayers knew about it. The evidence strongly supports Ayers involvement.

The alleged Walmart bomber needs to be prosecuted and if guilty, pay for his crime.

Ayers was convicted of terrorism. Then his conviction was thrown out on a search and seizure technicality. In other words, rich kid got a crooked judge.

So so sick of the right wing propaganda and outright LIES.....

ALL liars get thrown in to the lake of fire......So says the Bible....
How long do we have to wait Lord?

When you get the left wing propaganda let us know, then you can attack the right. Until then worry about your own liars.

So so sick of the right wing propaganda and outright LIES.....

ALL liars get thrown in to the lake of fire......So says the Bible....
How long do we have to wait Lord?

When you get the left wing propaganda let us know, then you can attack the right. Until then worry about your own liars.
Care is one of the biggest liars on this site.

And he's not in jail because he was framed up by the authorities . But who gives a fuck about ayers anyway .

Back to our buddy . Why isn't he called a terrorist in these articles .

a couple of posts ago you cried that ayers blew up a statue. this guy caused a similar amount of damage according to what YOU POSTED you mindless idiot

could that be your answer?

why do you enjoy making a fool of yourself???

Conservapidia ? How about a real source .

How is ayers a terrorist and not this guy? The answer is ... They are white guys!!! Only Mooslims can be terrorists . Right?

um because Ayers was associated with terrorists that actually killed real people?

how is what Ayers did a "college prank" as you said earlier but what this guy did terrorism to you?

the answer is you're a pathetic brainwashed left-wing loser and hypocrite. only right-wingers can be terrorists right???
Who did they kill?

seriously?????

OMG!!
Thought so.

It is clear that I might as well unwatch this thread. nobody from the Right is posting anything at all about the OP. They have deflected it to Ayers, Obama, and before long it will somehow be deflected to Ted Kennedy and FDR.

It was fireworks.

Kids-with-sparklers.jpg

picture-1.png

The crime remains unsolved. But in 1999, the department got a tantalizing clue in the form of a fingerprint found on a bomb fragment. The print has never been identified.

Plaque honors slain police officer / Eight others injured in bomb attack that killed sergeant in 1970

I'm just providing what information I could find, However, it is difficult to find evidence on a case that happened 40 years ago, which could be why Ayers hasn't been arrested for that particular crime.

Now, back to the OP topic.

The nutty confederate flag guy was probably too busy posting on forums to clean his pigsty. Before they take him to prison, they should make him stop by his house to tidy up, so he doesn't leave his mess for someone else to clean up.

12143084_10206721010536973_5687419398225554720_n.jpg

Facebook

Kids-with-sparklers.jpg

picture-1.png

I'm just providing what information I could find, However, it is difficult to find evidence on a case that happened 40 years ago, which could be why Ayers hasn't been arrested for that particular crime.

The nutty confederate flag guy was probably too busy posting on forums to clean his pigsty. Before they take him to prison, they should make him stop by his house to tidy up, so he doesn't leave his mess for someone else to clean up.

Facebook

Your response was a spin, you tried to present like I had lied. Thanks for conceding that I didn't. If Ayers or anyone with the Weather Underground are guilty, I hope they are tried convicted and given a sentence based the killing of a police officer through terrorism, not given a lighter sentence because it happened long ago.

I also don't care what his house looks like, it proves nothing, if he is guilty, he needs to pay the price.

It is clear that I might as well unwatch this thread. nobody from the Right is posting anything at all about the OP. They have deflected it to Ayers, Obama, and before long it will somehow be deflected to Ted Kennedy and FDR.
The OP makes a tenuous and unconfirmed connection between the poor sap who didn't kill anyone and didn't destroy any property, with "right wing terrorism".

But they refuse to acknowledge the terrorism that their heroes engage in, that really DOES kill people.

So yeah, nobody's going to spend much time talking about the poor sap who didn't do any damage at Walmart. We have much bigger fish to fry.

Qualifying him for the "least competent terrorists" category, he was quickly located by police because of the Confederate flag flying prominently from his vehicle.

Well no one said he was a Mensa candidate!

I don't get this obsession wh the rebel flag . Other than the whole racist aspect to it .
The fact that your avatar is a children's book character we don't expect you to get much. From your OP you already show you have no idea what treason is or much less anything else. Oh and it was 1 person so it would be a TERRORIST not TERRORISTS.

Facebook

Your response was a spin, you tried to present like I had lied. Thanks for conceding that I didn't. If Ayers or anyone with the Weather Underground are guilty, I hope they are tried convicted and given a sentence based the killing of a police officer through terrorism, not given a lighter sentence because it happened long ago.

I also don't care what his house looks like, it proves nothing, if he is guilty, he needs to pay the price.

No I didn't. I just told you what I found, which was basically nothing.

The OP makes a tenuous and unconfirmed connection between the poor sap who didn't kill anyone and didn't destroy any property, with "right wing terrorism".

But they refuse to acknowledge the terrorism that their heroes engage in, that really DOES kill people.

So yeah, nobody's going to spend much time talking about the poor sap who didn't do any damage at Walmart. We have much bigger fish to fry.

He didn't kill anyone this time. According to you, there will be a next time.

There will be more of this. People have reached the boiling point.

When you say people have reached a boiling point, you are excusing their actions in advance.

Facebook

No I didn't. I just told you what I found, which was basically nothing.

Whatever.

Well, "Saints preserve us!", said Mrs. Jervus! Someone from the Right actually mentioned the OP after 7 pages!

He didn't kill anyone this time. According to you, there will be a next time.

There will be more of this. People have reached the boiling point.

When you say people have reached a boiling point, you are excusing their actions in advance.
No. If I was excusing them I would have said so. Like I told flac...try to confine yourself to what I actually write. You are not the great and powerful oz, you don't have a crystal ball, you can't read minds. Please stop trying.

In 1956, when I was in the 7th grade, my home state of Georgia put the confederate stars and bars on the state flag. It wasn't until later that I realized that it was a direct statement that the state legislator was making about Brown VS the Board of Education. They finally took it off the flag in 2001. The stars and bars have been co opted by ignorant rednecks in pickup trucks supporting racist agendas. Georgia, having become the center of the new and prosperous South, was finally embarrassed enough to remove it.

Forum List

Back