Condolences to Muslims for the Death of Imam Imam Maulama Akonjee, May Justice Prevail

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The cowards that killed this man deserve harsh justice delivered to them.

I read he was a man of peace, and I will bet you my last dollar that this murder was the work of Salafi Jihadists. Such violent people always attack the moderates among their own to radicalize the flock.

Imam, Another Man Killed In Double Shooting After Leaving Mosque In Queens

CBS2’s Valerie Castro reported Imam Maulama Akonjee, 55, and 64-year-old associate, Thara Uddin, were each shot in the head while on their way home from a local mosque by a man who came up behind them. ...

Witnesses said the imam from the Al-Furqan Masjid mosque had just delivered an afternoon service and was walking home with another member of the mosque when both men were gunned down.

The motivation behind the violence is still unclear, but many from the surrounding community who attend the mosque are calling this a hate crime.

“After prayer, he taught us how to live peacefully and how to help each other,” said Nazrul Islam of Ozone Park.

“A family man has been lost and a scholarly imam has been lost and we are devastated and we want … peace,” said Kobir Chowdhury of Ozone Park.

Well....condolences to his family, friends, and community. Not sure Muslims as a whole deserve condolences.

Islam is like any criminal enterprise where the weaker members with any decency are killed off and only the most bold, ruthless, and bloodthirsty prevail.

not enough information so far
No. No information at all. It would be nice to rely on all this man of peace, moderate muslim bs, but it would not be wise to take it too seriously.

according to the news----someone SAW the person and even described what he was wearing----AND the murder was carried out in MID AFTERNOON---openly. It was in Queens, New York----as far as I know ---NOT a big time crime area-------Lots of south-east Asians in Queens.

No. No information at all. It would be nice to rely on all this man of peace, moderate muslim bs, but it would not be wise to take it too seriously.

No such thing as a 'moderate' Muslim, and no Imam is a 'man of peace', so yes, this is just some gang warfare among vermin thing going on here; no condolences needed. Americans should take a cue from the Muslim communities and dance in the streets celebrating such killings, so our Muslim neighbors can feel at home.

Trump has blood on his hands.

what blood?
Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Case closed.

what case? you have no case------not just thousands but millions cheered-------they just did not happen to ALL be
in Jersey City. <<<< a minor error----in fact could be an
error by the journalist who quoted the statement

No such thing as a 'moderate' Muslim, and no Imam is a 'man of peace', so yes, this is just some gang warfare among vermin thing going on here; no condolences needed. Americans should take a cue from the Muslim communities and dance in the streets celebrating such killings, so our Muslim neighbors can feel at home.
shouldn't you be getting ready to cross grovel today, you ignorant christer

Trump has blood on his hands.

Lots of muzzies have a lot of blood on their hands

the muzzies in Queens have DECIDED that the double murder----gun shot to the head in mid day, HAPPENED BECAUSE OF
TRUMP. There is absolutely no evidence thereof-----but according to the KORAN----*) IT IS TRUMP. Reminds me of
9-11-01 ------the same day-----the muzzies were farting "DA JOOOS DID IT"---------some things never change. The cops are not even bothering to report---- WHO WAS SHIITE AND WHO WAS SUNNI---there is something about BANGLA DESHIS in the area-------I got news------that East vs West Pakistani thing never faded from the minds of the BANGLA victims (lots of both sunnis and banglas ---altogether in
Queens NY. ---disclaimer---I have no idea who did what---it is too soon and far too little information out for any but the most
nefarious shit heads to DECIDE WHO DONE IT

Forum List

Back