Condolences to Muslims for the Death of Imam Imam Maulama Akonjee, May Justice Prevail

Trump has blood on his hands.

Lots of muzzies have a lot of blood on their hands

the muzzies in Queens have DECIDED that the double murder----gun shot to the head in mid day, HAPPENED BECAUSE OF
TRUMP. There is absolutely no evidence thereof-----but according to the KORAN----*) IT IS TRUMP. Reminds me of
9-11-01 ------the same day-----the muzzies were farting "DA JOOOS DID IT"---------some things never change. The cops are not even bothering to report---- WHO WAS SHIITE AND WHO WAS SUNNI---there is something about BANGLA DESHIS in the area-------I got news------that East vs West Pakistani thing never faded from the minds of the BANGLA victims (lots of both sunnis and banglas ---altogether in
Queens NY. ---disclaimer---I have no idea who did what---it is too soon and far too little information out for any but the most
nefarious shit heads to DECIDE WHO DONE IT

It makes little difference to me what muzzies have decided. They need to stop their shit and maybe they wouldn't be viewed as a bunch of animals

not enough information so far
No. No information at all. It would be nice to rely on all this man of peace, moderate muslim bs, but it would not be wise to take it too seriously.

No such thing as a 'moderate' Muslim, and no Imam is a 'man of peace', so yes, this is just some gang warfare among vermin thing going on here; no condolences needed. Americans should take a cue from the Muslim communities and dance in the streets celebrating such killings, so our Muslim neighbors can feel at home.
shouldn't you be getting ready to cross grovel today, you ignorant christer

Some dim-witted reply is all you got, Tardo-Matic?

not enough information so far
No. No information at all. It would be nice to rely on all this man of peace, moderate muslim bs, but it would not be wise to take it too seriously.

No such thing as a 'moderate' Muslim, and no Imam is a 'man of peace', so yes, this is just some gang warfare among vermin thing going on here; no condolences needed. Americans should take a cue from the Muslim communities and dance in the streets celebrating such killings, so our Muslim neighbors can feel at home.
shouldn't you be getting ready to cross grovel today, you ignorant christer

go beat your head against a wall some more you hook nosed shitlock

the muzzies in Queens have DECIDED that the double murder----gun shot to the head in mid day, HAPPENED BECAUSE OF
TRUMP. There is absolutely no evidence thereof-----but according to the KORAN----*) IT IS TRUMP. Reminds me of
9-11-01 ------the same day-----the muzzies were farting "DA JOOOS DID IT"---------some things never change. The cops are not even bothering to report---- WHO WAS SHIITE AND WHO WAS SUNNI---there is something about BANGLA DESHIS in the area-------I got news------that East vs West Pakistani thing never faded from the minds of the BANGLA victims (lots of both sunnis and banglas ---altogether in
Queens NY. ---disclaimer---I have no idea who did what---it is too soon and far too little information out for any but the most

They need to stop their shit and maybe they wouldn't be viewed as a bunch of animals

Well, this just isn't an option, as any reading of the Koran makes blatantly obvious.

They need to stop their shit and maybe they wouldn't be viewed as a bunch of animals

Well, this just isn't an option, as any reading of the Koran makes blatantly obvious.

They don't even know who did it and the Muzzies want it a hate crime and are blaming Trump. Eyewitnesses are saying it was a Hispanic, that goes against the Trump theory in itself

They don't even know who did it and the Muzzies want it a hate crime and are blaming Trump. Eyewitnesses are saying it was a Hispanic, that goes against the Trump theory in itself

They're crazies, like most Democratic True Believers are; it's a 'Rainbow' of racist hate groups and sociopathic Commie gimps who all hate each other, so naturally their propaganda outlets have trouble putting out spin and gibberish that appeals universally to the assorted hate groups.

absolutely NO INFO in this case other than-----it was SATURDAY------very very hot and at the height of the mid-day heat-----an, approximately 30 year old man----wearing shorts---holding a gun decided to pump bullets into the heads of two middle aged men---wearing muzzie clothes as they--- as was their CUSTOM-----walked TOGETHER from the mosque. The murderer then fled. SOUNDS LIKE A DELIBERATE HIT to me. Sorta like he had them "cased out" Another point to be considered-------random hits on the streets of New York ARE IN VOGUE----sorta --------but lately its "knockdown" attacks-------not gun shot to the head

south east Asian, Hispanic, Middle easterner-------DEY ALL LOOK DA SAME -----sometimes. An anecdote---Hubby is middle easterner------long ago he was hospitalized for surgery-------I visited-----in the recovery room-----he was GROGGED OUT-------the nurse continually spoke to him in Spanish-----whenever he heard her voice-----he mumbled. Finally I commented "he does not know a word of Spanish"------the nurse looked at him closely----also noted his name which actually is a popular one amongst Hispanics and INSISTED
-----YES HE DOES -----she continued to talk to him repeating that 'could be' Hispanic name-----with a Spanish accent, nicely and affectionately-------with an occasional GLARE at OBVIOUSLY NOT HISPANIC,,,,,,me

Queens got Hispanics, south east Asians, middle easterners,
----people from NEPAL (Nepalese?) --------and Chinese people-----the only people who look DIFFERENT are the Chinese --------and me----yankee doodle dandy

The sunni shiite war has come home.
We think the endemic negro on negro violence occurring in every inner city shithole is out of control.
You all ain't seen NOTHING yet!
There are already budding muslim Sunni/Shiite war zones all over the US within every budding muslim enclave.
Within a couple of years there will be a 'home-grown' muslim refugee crisis within the US.
Thousands of refugees fleeing their muslim enclaves such as in Dearborn.
They be turning up desperate on our city's doorsteps.
Then where are we going to 'settle' them? So they can turn their new surroundings into carbon copies of Fallujah?
Virginia Beach? Burlington?

We think the endemic negro on negro violence occurring in every inner city shithole is out of control.
You all ain't seen NOTHING yet!
There are already budding muslim Sunni/Shiite war zones all over the US within every budding muslim enclave.
Within a couple of years there will be a 'home-grown' muslim refugee crisis within the US.
Thousands of refugees fleeing their muslim enclaves such as in Dearborn.
They be turning up desperate on our city's doorsteps.
Then where are we going to 'settle' them? So they can turn their new surroundings into carbon copies of Fallujah?
Virginia Beach? Burlington?

Back in Fallujah works for me

the really important issues in this MURDER----are being withheld-------since it is OBVIOUSLY some kind of HIT-----
the question in my mind is-----of what SPECIFIC ethnicities
were the victims and just WHO is the murderer. I have a sense that even when the cops do get that information---it will
be kept under wraps--------I am not blaming the police dept
for that policy------it avoids EXTENSIONs of HOSTILITIES

On average 31 people were murdered by gunshot on the same day this imam was killed (4 of them children) so why the Hell are we singling out this Moslem.

On average 31 people were murdered by gunshot on the same day this imam was killed (4 of them children) so the Hell are we singling out this Moslem.

who is "we"??? Muslims are howling "TRUMP"-----give it another day-----they will add "MOSSAD"

On average 31 people were murdered by gunshot on the same day this imam was killed (4 of them children) so why the Hell are we singling out this Moslem.

:dunno:

Why do we single out Muslim killers when on average 31 people are murdered by gunshot daily?

:dunno:

Why do we single out Muslim killers when on average 31 people are murdered by gunshot daily?

who said we do? in fact----in the city of New York-----we don't-----Most murders committed by muslims in the city of New York do not even make the local papers (well---in the city of New York LOCAL PAPER means NEW YORK NEWS---but
they go unreported) 31 in the WHOLE COUNTRY? ---seems very low to me There was at least one GSW to the brain in lying either dead or almost dead in the ER in which I used to work per week-----that's one hospital----most not reported in the news. My very FIRST brain dead patient was an IMAM (that was about 40 years ago)

Forum List

Back