Condoleezza Rice Says Trump Should Withdraw

I told all you people the GOP establishment would jump on the first opportunity to knife Trump in the back WHILE completely ignoring Bill and Hillary's sorted past, how many women did the guy molest? The faux moral outrage from the GOP is off the charts.

I told all you people the GOP establishment would jump on the first opportunity to knife Trump in the back WHILE completely ignoring Bill and Hillary's sorted past, how many women did the guy molest? The faux moral outrage from the GOP is off the charts.
A ridiculous lie, as idiotic as it is wrong.

Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything – what he may or may not have done has no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

And no presidential candidate has been subject to more scrutiny than Hillary Clinton, everything she’s said fully exposed and reported on.

A ridiculous lie, as idiotic as it is wrong.

Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything – what he may or may not have done has no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

And no presidential candidate has been subject to more scrutiny than Hillary Clinton, everything she’s said fully exposed and reported on.

Translation...:crybaby:I told you people not to go there don't come crying to me.

Cr7JhY3WAAAm-Rh.jpg
download (4).jpg download (4).jpg download (4).jpg

Forum List

Back