Conditions seem ideal for an Independent ticket to make a run in the 2024 presidential campaign

The 2024 presidential election needs a strong RINO/DINO independent ticket. Based on the nominees of the last two elections, I believe the greater portion of the nation would prefer an alternative to the wing-nuts the major parties will serve up.
you need a different election system first.

The 2024 presidential election needs a strong RINO/DINO independent ticket. Based on the nominees of the last two elections, I believe the greater portion of the nation would prefer an alternative to the wing-nuts the major parties will serve up.
Up till the time that the Chinese working with the Joe Biteme campaign org, released upon US the Kung Flu, everyone was pretty happy in the direction that the country was going.
Low unemployment for blacks and women, low gasoline and food prices, it was like we the people were going to have another roaring 20s but in the 2020's. Then we saw the regressives start burning cities and murdering each other, Dem Governors murdering 10s of thousands of elderly then try to blame it on President Trump. Yet, stupid fucks like you voted again the Orange Man because he was bad for being mean with Twitter. So now, with buyers remorse you see how stupid you were, which i refer to the old saying , a progressive slave "Will bite their nose off, just to spite their face.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

We already had that with trump

But the swamp rats in washington united against him

Yes, it's all been set for it, all except fixing the now fully rigged vote.

Divide and conquer?
Why don't the Dems get themselves a strong independent ticket.
A progressive ticket with two strong communists candidates.

Being blind as a bat won't help either.
Then let's drop both, eh?

Seriously - from outside the partisan pissing match, the protest is just so transparent and empty. The only evidence you have that the election was rigged is that you lost. That's your proof. You start there, with your conclusion (because Trump simply couldn't have lost otherwise), and then go on a fishing expedition to find something that looks like proof. And even when you don't find anything, you pretend you have.

You guys are in denial, and it's driving you to some pretty extreme idiocy. You need to get over that before we can improve things.

yeah, thank goodness we survived trump, mac. Biden not being able to complete a full sentence, cant follow someone without a leash, has to be told multiple times his speech is over, saying 3.5t = zero dollars, pissing off our allies(i remember when that was bad last year), attacking the media(i remember when that was bad last year), attacking people in his own party(i remember when that was bad last year),not listening to his advisors(i remember when that was bad last year), lying (i remember when that was bad last year) etc is much better.
Thank god our intellectual superiors saved us :rofl:
Maybe you should move to another country and perhaps you might be able to find someone you can't find fault in.

Maybe you should move to another country and perhaps you might be able to find someone you can't find fault in.
Or maybe you need to move to another country where they celebrate faults.

Last edited:
I should hold politicians to a very low bar.
So says every duopoly cocksucker in the country.
Sorry if trashing our senile president offends you so. Maybe you should move to a country where hurting peoples feelings is punishable.

:rolleyes:
The system cant change when you dumbfucks keep voting for the duopoly. Jesus Christ, you people are fucking idiots.

We already had that with trump

But the swamp rats in washington united against him
Exactly.

It was the very fact that he was an independent from outside the system that spurred on the coordinated effort to take him down.

His policies were not at all traditionally republican in nature. Take tarrifs, for instance. These were imposed to protect the jobs of working Americans, and has long been a Democrat position.

Then let's drop both, eh?

Seriously - from outside the partisan pissing match, the protest is just so transparent and empty. The only evidence you have that the election was rigged is that you lost. That's your proof. You start there, with your conclusion (because Trump simply couldn't have lost otherwise), and then go on a fishing expedition to find something that looks like proof. And even when you don't find anything, you pretend you have.

You guys are in denial, and it's driving you to some pretty extreme idiocy. You need to get over that before we can improve things.
Well, another liar put on ignore.

Forum List

Back