Condi Rice is the 3rd Bush Admin Official to Accuse Cheney of Lying in his Memoir!

Is Cheney Telling the Truth, or is he Lying in his Book

• Total voters
I don't see how either one is a "lie". Its simply two different opinions from two different view points.

He believes she misled the President on one thing.
She believes she kept him informed.

Whoopty shit.

Ahahahaha

Wait. That means that you believe that IF he is lying then he is threatening the security of our national existence.

And it would mean that "torture" (because you goobers insist that it "is" torture) is an acceptable practice to extract "truth."

And it would mean that you guys don't believe he has a right to remain silent.

You libbies are an odd lot.

No....I would just like to see Cheney water boarded

so you would waterboard cheney, but not KSM?

I noticed you didnt get an answer.

The odd part is that vice presidents really have no job...

They're standbys.

In theory you're the least powerful in the US government.

Wait. That means that you believe that IF he is lying then he is threatening the security of our national existence.

And it would mean that "torture" (because you goobers insist that it "is" torture) is an acceptable practice to extract "truth."

so you would waterboard cheney, but not KSM?

Cheney says it tickles

Cheney's reputation has taken some hits over the years. And let's not forget that Cheney's approval ratings at the time he left office were only 13%, and that just has to be an all time record low. I don't think that Nixon ever even polled that low.

But any previous accusations that Cheney was "less than truthful" when it came to matters of governance (and especially, national security issues) were previously always dismissed on the grounds that they were partisan attacks. But now, it's his own colleagues from the Bush Administration who are making these charges.

Looks like Cheney's got some 'splaining' to do.

Rice told Reuters in an interview Wednesday that she "kept the president fully and completely informed about every 'in and out' of the negotiations with the North Koreans," countering the former vice president's assertion that Rice misled the president about nuclear diplomacy with North Korea.

"You can talk about policy differences without suggesting that your colleague somehow misled the president," Rice said. "You know, I don't appreciate the attack on my integrity that that implies."

Condoleezza Rice becomes the third member of the Bush administration to accuse Cheney of lying in his memoir | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I've posted a poll with this thread asking whether respondents believe that Cheney is lying or he's telling the truth in his book.

Condi Rice took issue with a few memories Cheney has in his book?? She also said how much respect she has for the man and his duties at the time.

"Asked if Cheney were trying to settle scores, Rice said, "I am not going to question the vice president's motives, because he is somebody with whom I had a good relationship and for whom I had, and still have, a great deal of respect.""

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/31/us-usa-rice-cheney-idUSTRE77U6GN20110831

Last edited:
The odd part is that vice presidents really have no job...

They're standbys.

In theory you're the least powerful in the US government.

I'm glad you recognize the fallacy of your post.

In reality, however, Cheney ran the show and took 2nd fiddle to Shrub.

He said that Bush asked him, "So what should we do Dick?"

Clearly being the REAL one in charge.

Poor GOP. *SMH*

This thread is so full of left wing post pard.....presidency depression. You all need a private room and a few bottles of wine to really let it out. Dont be shy now, let us all know how Cheney rapped you psychologically

I'm really trying to CARE about and who disagrees with Dick Cheney's book..

Just can't seem to muster up the give a shit.:lol:

Well, it's not just anybody who is disagreeing with Cheney's account of events. It's fellow Republicans with whom he worked closely for many years.

So now you liberals and other utterly unprincipled Democratics get to pick and choose who the honest Republicans are based (as always) purely on your partisan political yearnings rather than any kind of evidence.

Last edited:
Why don't we water board him to see if he is lying

he would never be in that position b/c he was too scared to serve. he would rather make profits off dying soliders instead

he would never be in that position b/c he was too scared to serve. he would rather make profits off dying soliders instead

I assume you are talking about Haliburton?

Kinda funny, You lefties and all your hate for Haliburton, then Obama gets into Office and Renews ALL THEIR CONTRACTS.

ROFLMAO

Kinda funny, You lefties and all your hate for Haliburton, then Obama gets into Office and Renews ALL THEIR CONTRACTS.

ROFLMAO

this has to be one of the most fallacious posts ever on this board

Cheney's reputation has taken some hits over the years. And let's not forget that Cheney's approval ratings at the time he left office were only 13%, and that just has to be an all time record low. I don't think that Nixon ever even polled that low.

But any previous accusations that Cheney was "less than truthful" when it came to matters of governance (and especially, national security issues) were previously always dismissed on the grounds that they were partisan attacks. But now, it's his own colleagues from the Bush Administration who are making these charges.

Rice told Reuters in an interview Wednesday that she "kept the president fully and completely informed about every 'in and out' of the negotiations with the North Koreans," countering the former vice president's assertion that Rice misled the president about nuclear diplomacy with North Korea.

"You can talk about policy differences without suggesting that your colleague somehow misled the president," Rice said. "You know, I don't appreciate the attack on my integrity that that implies."

Condoleezza Rice becomes the third member of the Bush administration to accuse Cheney of lying in his memoir | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I've posted a poll with this thread asking whether respondents believe that Cheney is lying or he's telling the truth in his book.

Honestly, I just think it's the way Cheney sees things. The guy rides on the far right side of paranoia, probably more so than Nixon ever was.

Please one of you lefties clue me in as to

HOW THE FUCK THIS SHIT IS RELLEVANT TO OUR CURRENT SITUATION? and how discussing it will get us out of the problem we are in. Prove to me that its not just a diversion. Prove to me that your capable of focussing on real issues and not just stuck dealing with the side affects of ADD and jumping from one topic to another regardless of how relevant the topic is.

Settle down, Beavis.

Who said it's relevant to our current situation or that every thread posted has to be relevant to our current situation?

You are aware that you are on a messageboard where all kinds of topics are discussed, right?

ROFLMAO

so both Cheney AND Obama are scumbag shitsuckers.

I agree.

Cheney can no longer be prosecuted for his crimes, so he's more than happy to spill the beans. This is his version of IF I did it: by O.J. Cheney.

Forum List

Back