Condemning communism

Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?

The pattern I see over and over is Republicans calling everyone on the left "communists", without a single notion of the notion that communism died in 1989, and no one on the left is talking about "communism".

Why should the left condemn a dead economic ideal? You keep on and on about the left being "communists" simply to deflect from your own fascism and authoritarianism? Why do Republicans promote authoritarianism and fight democracy?

Opening post remains, and lefties will only be able to defend communism:

"Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?"

Wrong again, bucko. The left asks you to defend your lies. You don't get to tell us how to respond to your "gotcha" question.

Why don't YOU condemn authoritarianism?

The pattern I see over and over is Republicans calling everyone on the left "communists", without a single notion of the notion that communism died in 1989, and no one on the left is talking about "communism".

Why should the left condemn a dead economic ideal? You keep on and on about the left being "communists" simply to deflect from your own fascism and authoritarianism? Why do Republicans promote authoritarianism and fight democracy?
I'd say you made a reasonable attempt to answer the opening post. It would appear that you honestly believe that communism disappeared when the wall came down, as if officially designated communist governments are necessary in order for communism to exist. Regardless of what the truth is, it appears that you posted what you believe. I take it that you are saying that lefties do not actually believe that they are commies, even though righties see things differently?

You’re thinking about the USSR, not communism itself.

Wrong again, bucko. The left asks you to defend your lies. You don't get to tell us how to respond to your "gotcha" question.

Why don't YOU condemn authoritarianism?
No, the opening post, title, and premise of the thread come first. That's how forums work. I am typically willing to address whatever evasion lefties present within a thread, but only AFTER the opening post is answered.

You’re thinking about the USSR, not communism itself.
Member "well noted" did a good job differentiating "state of state" from "state of being", back in post 290, but no lefties will touch his post with a 10 foot pole. Dragonlady means well, but I don't think she realizes that she defaults as a commie.

You didn't post a quote from anyone, you dipshit.
YOU said FDR said that idiot, when he never did.

'Leaders talk diplomatic bullshit all the time. It is part of the job'.
What the orange retard said wasn't 'diplomacy', Trump was sucking his dick.

'And you libs want to attack him for THAT'?

No for falling in love with a commie.

But speaking of that Trump's son attacked Obama for doing the same thing.

Hannity wasted no time in congratulating Trump for the news. At the opening of his show, Hannity said: “Huge breaking news tonight: President Trump scoring a big win and possibly averting a major global nuclear crisis tonight with North Korea.” After Fox White House correspondent John Roberts explained the news, Hannity called it a “historic day by any measure.”

However, Hannity had a much different take a decade ago, when Obama was asked during a July 2007 presidential primary debate whether he would meet “separately, without precondition, … with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea, in order to bridge the gap that divides our countries?” Obama replied, “I would.”

On October 26, 2008, Hannity returned to Obama’s reply, calling it “one of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy expertise.” He then suggested that Obama would be “the new Jimmy Carter.”

'President Obama promised on the campaign trail to engage our adversaries without preconditions. Well, America, in that spirit the president has a new pen pal, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il'.

What does Trump's son have to remark now that his daddy fell in love with a commie?

1. I did post a quote from FDR praising Stalin. YOur denial of that is confused.

2. Trump was being diplomatic. Just like FDR.

3. Oh, Hannity did it? SO that makes it right for you to do it too? That makes no sense on any level. My point stands. Trump was being diplomatic.

Communismm is not communal living nor is it a government ostensibly devoted to communal living.

It is a system of government designed to enslave and control all people.
I disagree that Communism starts out to enslave and control people.

I agree that Communism quickly morphs into something that DOES enslave and control people.

They are tilting at windmills. Nobody is interested in Communism. It bit the dust with the Soviets.

Forum List

Back