Concerning White Crime

By the way folks. See all this ?

1654559187601.jpeg

Everyne single one of those killings is blk ppl's fault. All of em

1654559112726.png
See the insane white supremacists mindest that JoeB131 and Lisa558 and BS Filter and Canon Shooter all have. Can't reason with ppl lik that

imagine his outcry if whites made up 13 percent of the pop., with the black crime rate? lol

Why don't you imagine fixing the higher numbers of white crime instead of using inaccurate math?

I will use the FBI Uniform Crime Report crime offender data for 2020 to make my point. According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of crime among whites, this is the answer:

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) =
0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic, a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000. If this is being done to guess the probability of the commission of a crime, logic shows us that if there are more whites than blacks, the probability of a crime committed by someone white is greater than it being done by someone black. If the crime in your community is so high that you must divide two numbers to get a percentage, then multiply it by 100,000 to claim that you don’t have serious problems, you have serious issues. Who decided that occurrences must be divided by 100,000? Why couldn’t it be 1? What happened to individualism? The excuse begins with whites being five times the population of blacks. I was told that since whites have five times the population, they must commit five times the number of crimes for the problem to be equal to what blacks are doing. “We are allowed to commit more crime because there are more of us.” If this is not lunacy, then what is?

The problem with this opinion is if you multiply things by 5 to make the populations the same, there are things that no longer exist for blacks. We would have more economic opportunities. We would have equal representation relative to numbers of police, lawyers, judges, and political representatives. Increased black representation affects public policy formation, law enforcement, and legislation. Crime would reduce because of the increased opportunities; wealth would increase, and poverty would be dramatically reduced. Things would be dramatically different. Yet to the racist, nothing else changes except that crime increases. The racist subculture continues arguing this ridiculous per capita idiocy no matter what. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by the racist subculture to deny a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us.

The argument coming from the right is that since blacks are 13 percent of the population, blacks should be committing 13 percent of the crime. The problem with this claim is that percentages come attached with real numbers, and when you use those real numbers, the 13 percent excuse has no merit as an argument. In 2020, whites made up 51 percent of all criminal offenders.

Let’s return to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data I just presented. Again, in 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281.31 That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

There are 30 categories of crime listed by the FBI in the Uniform crime reports, whites lead in 27-28 of those categories annually. Whites are arrested nearly 3 times more than blacks. Arrests are not made on a perc apita basis and whites have more interactions with police based on the numbers of arrests.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Per capita is used by racists as an excuse. You don't get a pass on crime just because there are more of you. Whites should not be anywhere near these kinds of numbers, but they are and excuses will not reduce the high crime among whites.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Offenders by Race and Ethnicity, 2020, FBI Releases 2020 Incident-Based (NIBRS) Data | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Per capita is the life blood of reasonable analysis when it suits your purposes. But it’s a matter of sleight of hand when it doesn’t.

How many Blacks have been killed by Blacks in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, NY City, Washington DC, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Oakland, New Orleans in just this year alone?

I bet the number of whites is nearly the same. Then we can add all these crimes whereby whites lead:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

How long did it take you to type this up. It's a shame because absolutely NONE of it is logically valid.
Your refusal to accept "per capita" as a legitimate measure does not change the fact that an individual black person is more likely to have committed a crime than an individual white person.
It's all logical. The claim is 13 percent of the population is committing 50 percent of the crime. Well thats just not possible when 2 percent of the population are criminal offenders.

Understand. White kids are not gonna get shot. The guns are only gonna be used to kill blk kids. Imagine if @Lisa558 or @JoeB131 or @Canon Shooter were teachers and they were armed and in a class full of black kids

This is what it would ne

Well, I actually considered going into teaching... but rejected it.

The real problem in the inner city schools is that the teachers have no control, which is why most of them quit after the first few years.

On the subject of arming teachers, that's a terrible idea because they don't have the training. For a large part of my life, I was in the army. Which means I had hundreds of hours of weapons training to be barely proficient. (I was in a service support MOS, so I didn't need to be highly proficient).

It's all logical. The claim is 13 percent of the population is committing 50 percent of the crime. Well thats just not possible when 2 percent of the population are criminal offenders.

Actually, the claim is that 13% of the population is committing 50% of the murders... which is true.

Well, I actually considered going into teaching... but rejected it.

The real problem in the inner city schools is that the teachers have no control, which is why most of them quit after the first few years.

On the subject of arming teachers, that's a terrible idea because they don't have the training. For a large part of my life, I was in the army. Which means I had hundreds of hours of weapons training to be barely proficient. (I was in a service support MOS, so I didn't need to be highly proficient).

Actually, the claim is that 13% of the population is committing 50% of the murders... which is true.
Nothing to with training. White ppl have perfect training when they are dealing with white ppl.

They ain’t gonna shoot white kids. Those guns are for blk kids and as I say that’s nothing to do with training. It’s to do with the white mindset and the way white ppl think.

Nothing to with training. White ppl have perfect training when they are dealing with white ppl.

They ain’t gonna shoot white kids. Those guns are for blk kids and as I say that’s nothing to do with training. It’s to do with the white mindset and the way white ppl think.

We do? Most white people who are murdered are murdered by other white people.

Again, you will whine all day about the 200 or so blacks who are shot by police (usually after they pull a knife or a gun), but don't worry all that much about the thousands of blacks who are killed by gangbangers and domestic violence.

We do? Most white people who are murdered are murdered by other white people.

Again, you will whine all day about the 200 or so blacks who are shot by police (usually after they pull a knife or a gun), but don't worry all that much about the thousands of blacks who are killed by gangbangers and domestic violence.
Once again. You’re just repeating the same argument an argument you have said before. You said it previously. “Blk on blk” crime ? Cmon you can do better than that

1654599899354.png

But according to you white ppl this is our fault

1654599946990.png

Take some responsiblity for your fked up people and grow up

Once again. You’re just repeating the same argument an argument you have said before. You said it previously. “Blk on blk” crime ? Cmon you can do better than that

View attachment 654892

But according to you white ppl this is our fault

View attachment 654893

Take some responsiblity for your fked up people and grow up
So, we are responsible for these white criminals? They all deserve to die. Nobody is making excuses for them.

Forum List

Back