Comrade Trump slams Generals in Mosul offensive

let the ALL VOLUNTEER military do its job that it is paid to do BBoo .

They are doing their job.

Your opinion notwithstanding Trump is still not fit to be CiC.
--------------------------------------------------------------- opinions , opinions , every one has an OPINION BBoo !!

Some opinions matter more than most

Trump's opinion "that the offensive has been a "disaster," directly contradicting accounts from military leaders and observers on the ground." is further proof he is not fit to lead the country.

getting old , but , Trump has the RIGHT and Trump is exercising his RIGHT BBoo !!

What has been a disaster is Hillary and Barry financing, supplying, training, arming, helping, and protecting ISIS while allowing them to freely enter Iraq to begin with to take over much of the nation our military had already liberated at great cost. This offensive is only necessary to begin with because of Hillary and Barry's F*-Up / Failed ISIS / Iraq Foreign Policy.

No more boots on the ground - how about CASKETS?! As a result of Barry's and Hillary's failure more Americans have come home un-necessarily in flag-draped caskets.

Trump and the GOP love using isis as a boogeyman . They are afraid of isis being wiped out . How will they scare Americans ?

And they are upset that iraqs are doing the fighting. They want dead American troops ! That shit sells in the sticks !

getting old , but , Trump has the RIGHT and Trump is exercising his RIGHT BBoo !!

Well of course he does. but his opinion, being contrary to known reality, further proves he is not fit to be CiC. Not only that but it also calls into question the cognitive ability of those who defend his comments..

Well of course he does. but his opinion, being contrary to known reality, further proves he is not fit to be CiC. Not only that but it also calls into question the cognitive ability of those who defend his comments..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Conversation is getting OLD and repetitive . ----------------- Go TRUMP BBOO !!

You know, if Trump wasn't a candidate for president, I wouldn't really care about what he says.

However................if you're going to be CIC, you should at least watch a bit and see what is going on in the ME before shooting off your mouth.

Talking like that might undermine your authority with the troops, because they won't trust you. Yeah, they will still do their job, but they might not do it as well as they would if their morale was good.

Talking bad or treating those under your command in a bad way never works out well for those in command. I've seen what a shitty captain can do to a perfectly good command and it's not pretty.

I mean , what do you think , do you figure that you will change any opinion or thinking on the Trump by his supporters BBoo , eh ??

You know, if Trump wasn't a candidate for president, I wouldn't really care about what he says.

However................if you're going to be CIC, you should at least watch a bit and see what is going on in the ME before shooting off your mouth.

Talking like that might undermine your authority with the troops, because they won't trust you. Yeah, they will still do their job, but they might not do it as well as they would if their morale was good.

Talking bad or treating those under your command in a bad way never works out well for those in command. I've seen what a shitty captain can do to a perfectly good command and it's not pretty.
------------------------------------------------------- if the TRUMP is elected his employees / military better do as they are told by the chain of command that the TRUMP will order about Senor BSailor !!

His campaign took away his Twitter privileges? What the hell, he's like a 15 year old girl who's parents took away her phone.

DAFUQ Republicans, what the hell have you released from your basement? THIS misfit escapee from The Chainsaw Massacre is who you are supporting?

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------- if the TRUMP is elected his employees / military better do as they are told by the chain of command that the TRUMP will order about Senor BSailor !!

Only if the orders that he gives are lawful orders. Military people DO NOT have to obey, as well as have a duty to report, unlawful orders.

BTW....................ordering someone to torture people is an unlawful order.

Trump's obsession with 'surprise attack' is hilarious.

He wanted the Iraqi Army to disguise itself as a sand dune and sneak up on Mosul.

Forum List

Back