Comrade Trump slams Generals in Mosul offensive

If you bothered to read his actual comments, he is only criticizing their decision to announce the offensive ahead of time. It alerted the enemy and many people died because of it.

So once again, Trump is right. But hey, go ahead and keep your circle jerk of phoney outrage going.

Please.....ISIS has known the Iraqis will take back Mosul for over a year. He is a moron who is about to be slapped down.

You know, if Trump wasn't a candidate for president, I wouldn't really care about what he says.

However................if you're going to be CIC, you should at least watch a bit and see what is going on in the ME before shooting off your mouth.

Talking like that might undermine your authority with the troops, because they won't trust you. Yeah, they will still do their job, but they might not do it as well as they would if their morale was good.

Talking bad or treating those under your command in a bad way never works out well for those in command. I've seen what a shitty captain can do to a perfectly good command and it's not pretty.
------------------------------------------------------- if the TRUMP is elected his employees / military better do as they are told by the chain of command that the TRUMP will order about Senor BSailor !!

Only if the orders that he gives are lawful orders. Military people DO NOT have to obey, as well as have a duty to report, unlawful orders.

BTW....................ordering someone to torture people is an unlawful order.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trump and his crew of Generals and advisers , Constitutional lawyers will decide on what is Constitutional should Trump be elected Senor BSailor .

You know, if Trump wasn't a candidate for president, I wouldn't really care about what he says.

However................if you're going to be CIC, you should at least watch a bit and see what is going on in the ME before shooting off your mouth.

Talking like that might undermine your authority with the troops, because they won't trust you. Yeah, they will still do their job, but they might not do it as well as they would if their morale was good.

Talking bad or treating those under your command in a bad way never works out well for those in command. I've seen what a shitty captain can do to a perfectly good command and it's not pretty.
------------------------------------------------------- if the TRUMP is elected his employees / military better do as they are told by the chain of command that the TRUMP will order about Senor BSailor !!

Only if the orders that he gives are lawful orders. Military people DO NOT have to obey, as well as have a duty to report, unlawful orders.

BTW....................ordering someone to torture people is an unlawful order.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trump and his crew of Generals and advisers , Constitutional lawyers will decide on what is Constitutional should Trump be elected Senor BSailor .

I didn't say Constitutional, I said lawful, which covers quite a bit of area.

It's twisted as always. Dealing with his employees comparing to military is entirely different. I hope you realize that.
Trump making those kind of comments against the military is disheartening. Just imagine what are they thinking.......... is the kind of CIC that will lead this country? At the same time loving Putin.

The dirty little secret is that the "Generals" haven't been in charge for at least eight years. It's a CIA war run by inept politicians and idiots like Hillary and the Military is just a bystander.

Last edited:

It's twisted as always. Dealing with his employees comparing to military is entirely different. I hope you realize that.
Trump making those kind of comments against the military is disheartening. Just imagine what are they thinking.......... is the kind of CIC that will lead this country? At the same time loving Putin.
------------------------------------------------------- I disagree , usa volunteer military is certainly much different and are simply paid employees rather than heading off to fight a war like ww2 conscripts and enlisted . Just my opinion Charwin .

During the fourth presidential debate between Trump and Hilary.
Moderator: If you are president what is your plan for NASA and Space Exploration?
Hilary: I will increase the funding for R&D and before the end of my 2nd term we should have our astronauts land in Mars.
Moderator: Mr Trump your plan.
Trump: I KNOW MORE THAN NASA. I KNOW MORE THAN NASA. BELIEVE ME FOLKS.
Trump: In my first 100 days in office. I will instruct our astronauts to land in the SUN.
Moderator: sir sir.......... Our astronaut will disintegrate before they approach the sun.
Trump: I told you. I know more than NASA. I will instruct our astronauts to land at MIDNIGHT.

ISIS has been losing big time!

Real time progress in war on ISIS

Iraqi PMU and Federal Police have now rescued hundreds of families from ISIS in now captured Hamam Alil south of Mosul

Iraqi Army's 16th Division in control of al-Najmawi field near Ba'waziyah suburb north of Mosul

Last edited:

Iraqi PMU and Federal Police have now rescued hundreds of families from ISIS in now captured Hamam Alil south of Mosul

Iraqi Army's 16th Division in control of al-Najmawi field near Ba'waziyah suburb north of Mosul
------------------------------------------------- big deal , i'm not impressed by mrobamas war fighting . Even his 'bin laden' assassination was pretty lame as I viewed him sitting in some chair in a situation room somewhere KMy .

------------------------------------------------- big deal , i'm not impressed by mrobamas war fighting . Even his 'bin laden' assassination was pretty lame as I viewed him sitting in some chair in a situation room somewhere KMy .
Does it hurt being so stupid?

Forum List

Back