Comrade trump asked three times why he can't use nuclear weapons

Joe Scarborough Says Donald Trump Asked Three Times Why We Can’t Just Use Nuclear Weapons If We Have Them

Can you imagine this idiot with his finger on the nuclear weapon button? He is convincing more and more people he cannot be trusted. He is a Demagogue with psychotic tendencies.

If this don't scare you, nothing will.:

This is the kind of things we need to really worry about.

This scared the crap out of me. If he were President, no one could convince him not to use these weapons. He could destroy civilization.

Scarborough and his guest were lying their asses off. This is so yesterday! The briefings haven't started yet.

And I don't know the how or the why of this idiotic and lamo story that was put out there by Joe, but these top level security briefings haven't begun.

AND the President backs me up. :)

"Obama got asked about Trump receiving classified briefings as the party nominee at a Pentagon press conference Thursday after the president met with his security team.

Obama began by defending the current practice, saying that, 'If somebody’s the Republican nominee for president, they need to get a security briefing so that if they were to win they are not starting from scratch in terms of being prepared for this office.

'Then he lowered the boom: 'What I will say is that they have been told these are classified briefings and if they want to be president, they gotta start acting like president,' he intoned.

'And that means being able to receive these briefings and not spread ‘em around.'

Obama refused to go further when pressed, saying, 'Well, I think I’ve said enough on that.'"

Read more: Obama warns his successors they can't 'spread' secure briefings around
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I pray that if somehow, through some insane twist of fate, Trump actually wins this thing, that rational minds are able to prevail over his insane whims.

Of course, his campaign has proved otherwise so far.

Manafort cannot control him, why would military advisers?

Scarborough and his guest were lying their asses off. This is so yesterday! The briefings haven't started yet.

This was not briefings. The man is a lunatic. I pray he never passes through the WH doors. He doesn't have empathy and does not understand the horror a Nuclear weapon could unleash on the world.

Bottom Line: a 70 year old man with the disposition of a 9 year old should not be given an option to use nuclear weapons.

REPORT: Donald Trump Asked Advisor, "If We Have Nuclear Weapons, Why Can't We Use Them?" [VIDEO] - Joe.My.God.

to Donald Trump :

Nuclear weapons are terrible. they kill indescriminately ten thousands to millions and leave nuclear fallout deadly for 100 years.

theres about 20 000 active nuclear weapons world wide with 9 nations.#

thats enough to kill all life on earth.

nobody uses nuclear weapons because if 1 nation starts to use them its the end of the world.
because if 1 nation uses them every nation with nuclear bombs uses them

the nuclear winter theory has been researched recently with much more powerfull supercomputers

and apearently as few as 100 nuclear bombs will start a new ice age

end of world

thats why nobody uses nuclear bombs

theres a very good wikipedia article concerning nuclear bombs, you might want to read it.

and watch the tv movie "The Day After", it caused Ronald Reagan to make peace with the Soviet Union

to Donald Trump :

Nuclear weapons are terrible. they kill indescriminately ten thousands to millions and leave nuclear fallout deadly for 100 years.

theres about 20 000 active nuclear weapons world wide with 9 nations.#

thats enough to kill all life on earth.

nobody uses nuclear weapons because if 1 nation starts to use them its the end of the world.
because if 1 nation uses them every nation with nuclear bombs uses them

the nuclear winter theory has been researched recently with much more powerfull supercomputers

and apearently as few as 100 nuclear bombs will start a new ice age

end of world

thats why nobody uses nuclear bombs

theres a very good wikipedia article concerning nuclear bombs, you might want to read it.

and watch the tv movie "The Day After", it caused Ronald Reagan to make peace with the Soviet Union

Why would we want a President with the temperament of a nine year old to possess the nuclear code.

Comrade Trump does well reading from a teleprompter, but off the top of his head,, his words are scary.

Forum List

Back