Comrade DeBlasio Removed N. Y. “Stop and Frisk” Policy – Last Night At Least 13 shot

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Well, so much for trying to prevent the poor and minority crowd in NYC from being killed and maimed with STOP & FRISK.... the idiots get what they wanted! Proving once again that COMMON SENSE when left in the hands of subversive, and Democratic politicians, do way more harm than good!

Comrade DeBlasio Inc. Removed New York ?Stop and Frisk? Policy ? Last Night At Least 13 Shot In 5 Boroughs | The Last Refuge

Yeah...typical Conservative mindset; give up your Fourth Amendment Right and we'll tell you Nirvana is upon you.

Are you saying that gun control prevents shootings?

Well, so much for trying to prevent the poor and minority crowd in NYC from being killed and maimed with STOP & FRISK.... the idiots get what they wanted! Proving once again that COMMON SENSE when left in the hands of subversive, and Democratic politicians, do way more harm than good!

Comrade DeBlasio Inc. Removed New York ?Stop and Frisk? Policy ? Last Night At Least 13 Shot In 5 Boroughs | The Last Refuge

Your link is not from a credible site in the least. They say 13 shot in the headline and it only talks about 1 incident in Staten Island.

Wow. At the very least find better and more entertaining propaganda. It's not even worth cutting this up to pieces. I'll give you a pass today. :)

For those of you who weren't around before "Stop & Frisk" was initiated...New York City used to be almost as dangerous as Chicago is now.

The city will be quickly heading back in that direction because the gang bangers will all be packing again. Common sense is seldom in abundance when progressives make policy. It's amazing to me how many of this board's liberals continually rant about getting guns off the street...yet back DeBlasio on this. I take it that you don't have a problem with guns being carried by gang members...but have a HUGE problem with them being carried by law abiding citizens?

• Banned

Yeah...typical Conservative mindset; give up your Fourth Amendment Right and we'll tell you Nirvana is upon you.

Yet you scum want to take away our second amendment rights so that scum, like you, can prey on good citizens who have NO WAY of protecting themselves! ....you see how fucked up you people are!

• Banned

No idiot, I'm saying a TRAINED POLICE OFFICER knows a suspicious person, from handling the shit of society for years, and has the ability to stop MUCH of the shootings that go on!... Even the THOUGHT of some cop frisking a scumbag, is enough to keep that scumbag off the street with a gun.... you lefties sure are deep thinkers!

No idiot, I'm saying a TRAINED POLICE OFFICER knows a suspicious person, from handling the shit of society for years, and has the ability to stop MUCH of the shootings that go on!... Even the THOUGHT of some cop frisking a scumbag, is enough to keep that scumbag off the street with a gun.... you lefties sure are deep thinkers!

That's a lot of words to say "yes".

Your link is not from a credible site in the least. They say 13 shot in the headline and it only talks about 1 incident in Staten Island.

Wow. At the very least find better and more entertaining propaganda. It's not even worth cutting this up to pieces. I'll give you a pass today. :)

Ever THINK of putting the information in a search engine and see how many thousands of links come up? More libtard thinking!

Chicago has the strictest gun laws of any city, followed by NYC, and just LOOK what those stats are. The answer is CC of a weapon by people without an arrest record, and follow up background checks.

Way to answer the question dickhead wannabe bad ass. This is America not some dictatorship where people can't walk down a god damn street without being harassed by pigs.

Our local OWS pond scum rings in! You were the one that shit on the cop car, weren't you? Bet this human debris has been arrested, more than once, and now has an axe to grind, with NOTHING to do with citizen safety!

Chicago has the strictest gun laws of any city, followed by NYC, and just LOOK what those stats are. The answer is CC of a weapon by people without an arrest record, and follow up background checks.

You're saying that not allowing cops to randomly stop people and check them for weapons is resulting in more shootings.
You never mentioned CC laws or background checks in your OP.
Have the CC laws and background checks changed in NY as well?

You're saying that not allowing cops to randomly stop people and check them for weapons is resulting in more shootings.
You never mentioned CC laws or background checks in your OP.
Have the CC laws and background checks changed in NY as well?

It's almost impossible to get a CC in NYC... use a search engine!

No matter how bad society is you still don't get to bend the Constitution into a pretzel just to make it easier for Police to do their jobs. I'm no fan of DeBlazio but I respect the Bill of Rights.

Thread title is rich rich with irony.

Stop and frisk is somthing the "comrades" would want dumb dumb.

That's why it's called POLICING, perhaps some of you should be shot by another pondscum, and you may see things in a different light, then again, you idiots aren't used to using common sense!

Forum List

Back