Computers and phones become rare in Moscow : EU and US sanctions hit Moscow high-tech production, Welcome back to stone age (communism) comrades :)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Back in the USSR" :icon_lol: History shall repeat itself!

Computers and phones may become rare in Moscow : EU and US sanctions hit Moscow high-tech production, Velcome back to stone age ( communism ) comrades​

There is enough used stuff there that they won't get rare except in a decade or something like that.

Now if you need new stuff or want to make military electronics, that's a different story.

Russia can take care of itself. They have all the resources and technology they need..........just like the USA does.

They might go thru a few "hiccups" here and there readjusting to Soviet life, but they won't be hurting for anything.

"Back in the USSR" :icon_lol: History shall repeat itself!

Computers and phones may become rare in Moscow : EU and US sanctions hit Moscow high-tech production, Velcome back to stone age ( communism ) comrades​

The problem is that Russians have a high tolerance for deprivation and hardship – it’s in their DNA.

They’ll continue to suffer and continue to support Putin.

Show me any country where there is FAIR elections, and I will show you a fantasy world!!
Fair elections are a whole different topic. Russia's elections are sham elections, with any serious opposition contender imprisoned or killed, anyone who criticizes the government thrown in prison.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Russians have a high tolerance for deprivation and hardship – it’s in their DNA.
edit : "russians" have a high tolerance for slavery – it’s in their DNA.

1669022857170.png

There is enough used stuff there that they won't get rare except in a decade or something like that.

Now if you need new stuff or want to make military electronics, that's a different story.
New Balance sneakers cost about 6 thousand rubles until February 24. ($100), and in the summer they were sold for 20 thousand ($330). And the new price tags are stuck on top of the old ones.

The dollar and the euro are really cheap, but you can only buy those that someone will hand over. There are not many such willing people, so you can go to exchange offices for a very long time. I tried somehow, and then I started buying currency through the exchange.

Restaurants and cafes have become quite expensive pleasures. Previously, the average check for dinner for two cost 1.5 thousand rubles. ($ 25), now - from 2.5 thousand rubles. (about $42).

New Balance sneakers cost about 6 thousand rubles until February 24. ($100), and in the summer they were sold for 20 thousand ($330). And the new price tags are stuck on top of the old ones.

The dollar and the euro are really cheap, but you can only buy those that someone will hand over. There are not many such willing people, so you can go to exchange offices for a very long time. I tried somehow, and then I started buying currency through the exchange.
Yeah, but those are designer shoes basically.

I bet you could get an old used laptop for $20-50 (I'm not going to check Russian sites for that) and a button phone for less than that.

Plus you can order that stuff from China as well, although it will cost more than when buying used.

I don't think computers and phones can become rare in Russia in less than a decade or so.

Yeah, but those are designer shoes basically.

I bet you could get an old used laptop for $20-50 (I'm not going to check Russian sites for that) and a button phone for less than that.

Plus you can order that stuff from China as well, although it will cost more than when buying used.

I don't think computers and phones can become rare in Russia in less than a decade or so.

- APPLE, MICROSOFT, OUR BEST SOFTWARE

PS

Forum List

Back