Daily Life of Moscow empire I The best reading of the year I a Belarusian girl speaks : "No one even hesitates, because "Moscow soldier cannot do it"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

"Among my acquaintances, there are not even those who would say "not everything is so unambiguous." How life in St. Petersburg changed with the beginning of the war​

"No one even hesitates, because "a Muscovite soldier cannot do this"

New Balance sneakers cost about 6 thousand rubles until February 24. ($100), and in the summer they were sold for 20 thousand ($330). And the new price tags are stuck on top of the old ones.

The dollar and the euro are really cheap, but you can only buy those that someone will hand over. There are not many such willing people, so you can go to exchange offices for a very long time. I tried somehow, and then I started buying currency through the exchange.

Restaurants and cafes have become quite expensive pleasures. Previously, the average check for dinner for two cost 1.5 thousand rubles. ($ 25), now - from 2.5 thousand rubles. (about $42).
«Сярод маіх знаёмых няма нават тых, хто казаў бы «не ўсё так адназначна». Як змянілася жыццё ў Санкт-Пецярбургу з пачаткам вайны

- Are you going to continue living in the horde ?

- In fact, even those who are not subject to mobilization have started to feel the need to leave. Come to think of it, it's not about the chocolate that disappeared from our stores.
«Сярод маіх знаёмых няма нават тых, хто казаў бы «не ўсё так адназначна». Як змянілася жыццё ў Санкт-Пецярбургу з пачаткам вайны

Later, I had to hear this reproach more than once, saying that I cannot understand true Moscow patriotism, because I am not Muscovite . And this young woman's consciousness has changed so much that now she is sure: "Muscovites are defending their homeland."

1668804352147.png

Forum List

Back