Compromised President Proven: Hunter Continues To Force Dad To Break Campaign Promise Of No Conflicts Of Interest / No Family Taking Money From CCP

Hunter's job is peddling influence, he wasn't going to quit his career just because the Big Man got the top job.

This inexplicable vendetta you people have against Hunter Biden has always had an obvious streak of desperation. Desperately hoping that something real might surface, desperately hoping someone might give a shit.
Nothing "inexplicable" about a drug addled son and his senile dad cutting deals with China and Russia
to increase the Biden family's economic well being.

I remember when leftists accused Trump of the same thing and they all went crazy with rage over it.
Apparently when Hunter and "The Big Guy" cut deals with our adversaries it doesn't matter.

We know the left doesn't give a shit about Biden corruption. But other people do.

What's imaginary about Hunter's cushy, high paying job that he got because he had access to the White House? That's why he deserves scrutiny. As for that other crap, you had your chance to make your case when it happened and it has no bearing at all on what Quid Pro is doing.
He certainly had a job at some shady Ukraine gas company. If there is anything beyond that it is lost in a mountain of wild speculation and bald faced lies. The right wing media purposely clouds any issue they find important.

He certainly had a job at some shady Ukraine gas company. If there is anything beyond that it is lost in a mountain of wild speculation and bald faced lies. The right wing media purposely clouds any issue they find important.
So tell me again why someone who has already held a very high paying job for no reason other than he had access to the White House should not face scrutiny as long as he continues to have such access?

Nothing "inexplicable" about a drug addled son and his senile dad cutting deals with China and Russia
to increase the Biden family's economic well being.

I remember when leftists accused Trump of the same thing and they all went crazy with rage over it.
Apparently when Hunter and "The Big Guy" cut deals with our adversaries it doesn't matter.

We know the left doesn't give a shit about Biden corruption. But other people do.
And that is the correct motorcycle. When they started yelling, "but, but, but TRUMP!", you know they have no defense.

So tell me again why someone who has already held a very high paying job for no reason other than he had access to the White House should not face scrutiny as long as he continues to have such access?
Scrutiny is one thing but when that scrutiny does not turn out how you want you can't just make up shit. Trump used every resource available to him as president of the most complicit executive branch ever to find out something damaging concerning The Bidens and Ukraine. They found nothing they could use. As far as I am concerned that's the end of the story.

Last edited:
Seeing as how he is not an elected or appointed official in the government I really don't give a shit what he does.
Neither was Baron Trump, but you Nazis sure didn't mind savaging him.

Hunter is an adult (Baron was a child as you vermin attacked him) , a crack addict who famously raped his 14 year old niece (an act many democrats have masturbated to repeatedly.) And of course Hunter is a central figure in Quid Pro's treasonous corruption. Kick 10% to the Big Guy...

I would care if it were true. The rest of us remember all the right wing bullshit that never panned out even if you can't. The Hunter Biden bullshit is coming from the same direction as the birther crap, the truther crap, the Hillary crap and the antivax crap. If you people ever came up with something real no one would believe you.
You know you're lying - we know you're lying - so what's the point? You serve your filthy Reich and don't have a shred of integrity.

Quid Pro Joe, was never gonna stop the family from getting rich off his office…never.

He lied through his teeth during the campaign, lies now, lied as a VP, lied as a senator

Hunter is an ARTEIST - he has sold his masterpieces to such Luminaries as Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, the Ayatollah in Iran, Nicholas Maduro. Raul Castro..

The Taliban bought several dozen of Hunter's works of art just before the US withdrew and left Afghanistan open for takeover.

We have to respect such serious talent sought after by so many in the world....

All one has to do is read these lefty replies. They don't care about democrats extortion. They are criminals.

Forum List

Back