Compromise

And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; or to raise standing armies, unless necessary for the defense of the United States, or of some one or more of them; or to prevent the people from petitioning, in a peaceable and orderly manner, the federal legislature, for a redress of grievances; or to subject the people to unreasonable searches and seizures of their persons, papers or possessions.
Samuel Adams Debate in the Massachusetts convention, 1788

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.
Like owning a Pit Bull

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.
Like owning a Pit Bull
Pit Bulls are of their owner's creation.

And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; or to raise standing armies, unless necessary for the defense of the United States, or of some one or more of them; or to prevent the people from petitioning, in a peaceable and orderly manner, the federal legislature, for a redress of grievances; or to subject the people to unreasonable searches and seizures of their persons, papers or possessions.

When the 2nd amendment was written the people owned all manner of really nasty arms that are illegal to own today. Most of these gun control morons have no clue.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?

No I walk around with a defense weapon.

So what kind of weapon is it??

A defense weapon, you are a bit slow.

A pistol, am I right?? So why are you crying about assault rifles?
What's an assault rifle? does it shot like a regular rifle?

It has a cup holder on the stock, you put your milkshake in the cup holder and fling it at the police.

When the 2nd amendment was written the people owned all manner of really nasty arms that are illegal to own today. Most of these gun control morons have no clue.
Yep we must repair the damage done by the democrats of the early 20th century

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.

It has a cup holder on the stock, you put your milkshake in the cup holder and fling it at the police.
We use to use one when assaulting the doughnut shop

I doubt it, you'd probably have a hard time hitting the side of a barn.

You two probably get a blown gasket when you see someone throwing water at the police.

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.
Just answer the question are you somehow less dead with a revolver are you are with an automatic weapon?
Are you less dead with a knife than you are with a semiautomatic weapon?
Why does an automatic weapon get a rise from you?

I doubt it, you'd probably have a hard time hitting the side of a barn.

We are mocking you, try to keep up.

You two probably get a blown gasket when you see someone throwing water at the police.

You libs throw water on our local country sheriff and you will be thrown to the ground and cuffed. And they might accidently kick you in the ribs for being a douchebag.

You two probably hide behind your females if you get attacked.
Sure why not it's a great place to be
IMG_20190821_181626.jpg

You libs throw water on our local country sheriff and you will be thrown to the ground and cuffed. And they might accidently kick you in the ribs for being a douchebag.
Any kind of action against a law enforcement officer will get you locked up

Forum List

Back