COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

I'd like to see the vid of him pointing a piece at a pregnant womans belly and threatning her to get him da drugs or he'd blow her fetus all over the wall.

Nice guy.
I've seen the tape, nothing happened that warranted his death. It appears that the story of George Floyd pointing a gun at a pregnant lady's belly is exaggerated and maybe not even true.

This is Floyds criminal record.

View attachment 370913

"to conclude, from evidence, that includes the robbery report from the police department and the copy of the final judgment in the case, that punished Floyd for 5 years in jail, there is no evidence of him manhandling a pregnant woman."

The reality of George Floyd Maltreating a Pregnant Woman in a Robbery Attempt | XperimentalHamid

lol the feral animal plea bargained down several violent crimes, and should have never been let of prison at all. The pendulum is just swinging back on you lying street thug vermin, is all. You can never gain back any credibility, no matter what now, so just change your handle and come back as a new tard instead of the racist cop killer advocate POS you're known as now.
Only thing I say to the wanna be militant is this.........................If there were no slavery, there would be no IM2, no blacks at all to speak about. We shoulda been pikin our owned damned cotton.

Maybe IM2 would have been born in Africa. Starving in the middle of 2 brutal tribes murdering each other.

True, and also true is that if Evul Whites were a s racist as Africans are, there would be no blacks in the U.S. today to be whining; the rest of the world's SOP is total genocide, and that includes our wonderful 'First Nations' typical approach to 'Diversity'.

It is tragic he died, but to say the cops were over the line or did things wrong is not shown on this tape. Rather it appears that a Floyd was high on something. He resisted the entire time. He refused to get in the squad car and he was acting neurotic.

Once again the leftist and black community is holding up a deeply troubled and bad guy as a martyr.
Need to correct my comment and rephrase.

The cops didn’t do anything wrong until the one cop kept his knee on the back of Floyd’s neck when he was handcuffed on his stomach. It is very understandable to want to restraint the high and erratic Floyd, but there could have been better method.

Here is the video we have all been waiting for.

The ENTIRE George Floyd incident.

George Floyd would be alive today if he just stayed in the squad car as i said a couple of months ago.

He'd been alive today if he'd never dared leave his house.

Death sentences for being drugged up and resisting arrest? No thanks.
It was a death sentence by any means. If he would have gotten in the squad car he would be alive.

I'd like to see the vid of him pointing a piece at a pregnant womans belly and threatning her to get him da drugs or he'd blow her fetus all over the wall.

Nice guy.
I've seen the tape, nothing happened that warranted his death. It appears that the story of George Floyd pointing a gun at a pregnant lady's belly is exaggerated and maybe not even true.

This is Floyds criminal record.

View attachment 370913

"to conclude, from evidence, that includes the robbery report from the police department and the copy of the final judgment in the case, that punished Floyd for 5 years in jail, there is no evidence of him manhandling a pregnant woman."

The reality of George Floyd Maltreating a Pregnant Woman in a Robbery Attempt | XperimentalHamid

lol the feral animal plea bargained down several violent crimes, and should have never been let of prison at all. The pendulum is just swinging back on you lying street thug vermin, is all. You can never gain back any credibility, no matter what now, so just change your handle and come back as a new tard instead of the racist cop killer advocate POS you're known as now.
Only thing I say to the wanna be militant is this.........................If there were no slavery, there would be no IM2, no blacks at all to speak about. We shoulda been pikin our owned damned cotton.

Maybe IM2 would have been born in Africa. Starving in the middle of 2 brutal tribes murdering each other.
Here is the video we have all been waiting for.

The ENTIRE George Floyd incident.

George Floyd would be alive today if he just stayed in the squad car as i said a couple of months ago.

He'd been alive today if he'd never dared leave his house.

Death sentences for being drugged up and resisting arrest? No thanks.
It was a death sentence by any means. If he would have gotten in the squad car he would be alive.

He was apparently already having a heart attack while in the car, so that isn't necessarily true; he likely would have croaked anyway, on the ground or not.

It’s ok to call out bad policing. Just like it’s ok to call out good policing. This was murder. The cop has a rap sheet longer the George Floyd’s.
George Floyd put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly

Please list the cop's rap sheet as you call it, include convictions and how many times in prison
22 complaints and internal investigations is what to what I was referring. Seemed destined to kill someone.
1. you are comparing complaints to felony armed robbery????!!
2. complaints can mean anything--including being late for work
3. most of the complaints made by blacks about racial profiling are crap--like the Ferguson Report--read the whole thing--some black complained that they fined him for violating an ordinance ...said it was racial!!! hahahahah he VIOLATED the ordinance --DUH
..like a lot of these traffic stops have nothing to do with race = the complaints are invalid

It’s ok to call out bad policing. Just like it’s ok to call out good policing. This was murder. The cop has a rap sheet longer the George Floyd’s.
it wasn't murder ---he was trying to restrain him--not kill him..stupid shit like yours is part of the problem
let’s see. Cop murders suspect in broad daylight. I’m appalled. You’re amused. Who’s the problem?
but it wasn't murder----
..and the jackass was resisting--all your DUMBASS heroes are STUPID criminals--that tells me you are a dumbass

He also had a container of drugs shoved up his ass hiding it, just like a true criminal.

He couldn't breath because he was so fucked up. He was claiming he couldn't breath long before he was on the ground. He died because he O.D.

So blacks have put the nation through two and half months of HELL because some worthless POS career criminal druggie resisted arrest and O.D.
Is there evidence Floyd O.D. ?

I think it's clear the LEO's actions were the cause of Floyd's death.

And, yes some Black Americans have put this Country through hell, but they are merely the uneducated pawns.

The real culprits are White Marxist.
Actually the real culprits are the greedy idiot GOP rich propagandists and they're ignorant minions like you. The worst inequality and upward mobility means something.

Actually the real culprits are the greedy idiot GOP rich propagandists and they're ignorant minions like you. The worst inequality and upward mobility means something.
LMAO ...

Do they have pink unicorn rides in that Alt Left Universe you live in?

He also had a container of drugs shoved up his ass hiding it, just like a true criminal.

He couldn't breath because he was so fucked up. He was claiming he couldn't breath long before he was on the ground. He died because he O.D.

So blacks have put the nation through two and half months of HELL because some worthless POS career criminal druggie resisted arrest and O.D.
Is there evidence Floyd O.D. ?

I think it's clear the LEO's actions were the cause of Floyd's death.

And, yes some Black Americans have put this Country through hell, but they are merely the uneducated pawns.

The real culprits are White Marxist.

nope wrong again---there was nothing in the autopsy to indicate that the COP KILLED FLOYD

How many times did the cops ask him to sit down.

Floyd kept repeating virtually incoherent nonsense and not complying at all with the police.

Just sit down in the fucking car, you psycho moron.
You should get some fresh air...

nope wrong again---there was nothing in the autopsy to indicate that the COP KILLED FLOYD
I wouldn't exactly expect to see the LEO's name in the autopsy report.

However, the cause of death speaks for itself.

If I recall correctly, the cause of death was cardiac arrest due to hypoxia.

There may be other information since the time I recall reading it, for it was several weeks ago.

But, I don't think the defense stands a chance of convincing a jury that Floyd just happened to code from an OD while those LEO's were kneeling on him.

Look at how Floyd is behaving with police and look at how his passengers are behaving. The passengers are completely rational and lucid. Floyd is acting like a complete nut job.

Floyd will simply NOT COMPLY with the most basic of the police instructions.

PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL. SIT DOWN.

These are not challenging actions to complete. Floyd was intentionally belligerent AND CLEARLY FUCKED UP ON METH AND FENTANYL ......AS WAS FOUND IN HIS BLOOD.

Part of his parole agreement was not to do drugs. It’s not like it was a secret.

BEFORE ANY OF YOU LEFT WING MINDLESS MORONS CRY, “He didn’t deserve to die!”.....no shit....the cop was arrested and charged with murder.

Did David Dorn deserve to die? Nope. Shit happens.

If Floyd would have just sat down in the cop car, he would be alive today.

Claustrophobic??? He can’t sit in a car? He was removed FROM A CAR!

He didn't deserve to die but wholly shit, imagine if you're the cop with this clown? He resists everything all while he claims he's not resisting, he's drugged out of his mind.

He didn't deserve to die but wholly shit, imagine if you're the cop with this clown? He resists everything all while he claims he's not resisting, he's drugged out of his mind.
This is the very reason Law Enforcement needs better training and violent assholes like this guy needs to be identified early on and removed from the force.

Forum List

Back