Compasitive conservatie

I am a compasitive conservatie, Army Vet, retired small business owner (family clothing).

Welcome, compassionate conservative.

I'm a compassionate conservative and an Army vet too. I'm so compassionate that the only thing I killed were a bunch of beers while I was in the Army.

Well come to think of it, there were all those dead commies after we trained some South and Central American Generals the joy of killing commies with artillery. But commies aren't really people so that doesn't count.

I am a compasitive conservatie, Army Vet, retired small business owner (family clothing).
Welcome to the Jungle

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

45 miles north of Twin Cities myself.
I have relatives all over northern MN and frequently fish Lake Vermillion and Kabatogama.

:welcome:@northern Minnesota

Sorry for the run of really poor Politicians that have been elected in Mn. in recent years...

Last edited:

I'm a compassionate conservative and an Army vet too. I'm so compassionate that the only thing I killed were a bunch of beers while I was in the Army.

Well come to think of it, there were all those dead commies after we trained some South and Central American Generals the joy of killing commies with artillery. But commies aren't really people so that doesn't count.
“Compassionate conservative” is redundant.

“Compassionate liberal” is an oxymoron (unless compassion means donating other oeople’s money to the less fortunate).

Forum List

Back