Company Pulls NASCAR Sponsorship for Something His Father Said 30 Years Ago

Give it a break

What is the kid supposed to do?

Lilly Diabetes - Another Puking Liberal PC company that will never get another donation from me.

Or maybe I'll send them a check for 2 cents and explain why.

How stupid. Conor Daly can use my shoulder to cry on.

Sins of the Father is now added to to the list of insane Leftist PC worshippers.

NASCAR Xfinity driver Conor Daly loses sponsorship over remark his father made over 30 years ago

What leftists? I certainly don't support that. Children should never be punished for the sins of the parents. Although...it is biblical I suppose.
-------------------------------------- old Testament maybe but i think that Christians are New Testament people Coyote .

Sins of the Father is now added to to the list of insane Leftist PC worshippers.

NASCAR Xfinity driver Conor Daly loses sponsorship over remark his father made over 30 years ago

What leftists? I certainly don't support that. Children should never be punished for the sins of the parents. Although...it is biblical I suppose.
-------------------------------------- old Testament maybe but i think that Christians are New Testament people Coyote .

You might need to essplain that New T and Old T thingy.

roflmao, sorry, Coyote, I couldnt stop myself.

He misreads everything. It means children can be like their parents. Alcoholics, abusive and yes even racist.

But until a person commits a crime they are innocent in a free society.

Recently saw an article that spoke of NASCAR's drastic decline in popularity. Never was a fan so I wouldn't know, but this makes me wonder if the sponsor wasn't already ready to bolt and this just provided an opportunity?

The only way this works out as a " good". is it the driver is a. Trump hater and now getting eaten up by their own pc bs.........

If however he's just a normal everyday guy who doesn't dabble in politics well this sure does suck. PC a...holes at it again.

The population is going to get sick of this bs sooner or later.

Forum List

Back