company is in huge debt--give workers [ themselves ] more!!! $$$$--

....what company or organization, who is in MONUMENTAL debt, gives their workers a raise--more $$$$ ---to stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
= Federal workers
''''''an extra perk for federal workers''''''
!!!!!!
AGAIN--they say FK you to Americans and America-by:
1. giving fed workers [THEMSELVES ] a perk
2. giving OUR $$$$ to them!!!---
....federal workers need to be laid off--not given more $$$$$
....this is some of the most insane crap I've ever heard of

A company using smart policy to dig out of debt, that's what kind. Unfortunately, we have a minority party propped up by gerrymandering and a cult that refuses to look at the other side of the accounting ledger.

CEOs And Executives Of Companies Filing For Bankruptcy Make Millions

Just so you don't claim one site is biased.
hahahahhahahahahahhah
that doesn't make the OP wrong--not even close!!
you have not refuted the OP

I was answering your question.

....what company or organization, who is in MONUMENTAL debt, gives their workers a raise--more $$$$ ---to stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
ok, ty but:
--not the same thing--that's not YOUR $$$$$

Of course it is OUR money. They have this money because of the trillions we have pumped into the markets. They mishandled it and walked off with millions.
when people put money into the market it is no longer their money,,,

Who's money is the trillions the Fed is putting into the markets and where did they get it from?
they stole it from the people that produce,,,,

LOL........

CEOs And Executives Of Companies Filing For Bankruptcy Make Millions

Just so you don't claim one site is biased.
hahahahhahahahahahhah
that doesn't make the OP wrong--not even close!!
you have not refuted the OP

I was answering your question.

ok, ty but:
--not the same thing--that's not YOUR $$$$$

Of course it is OUR money. They have this money because of the trillions we have pumped into the markets. They mishandled it and walked off with millions.
when people put money into the market it is no longer their money,,,

Who's money is the trillions the Fed is putting into the markets and where did they get it from?
they stole it from the people that produce,,,,

LOL........
whats so funny???

sorry I forgot,, they just printed more money and indebted our children,,

As to that, the value of the dollar is likely to be quite down by 2024
Then go place your bets. You can make money on that, you know.
Don't know enough to paper trade. I'll stick to retail bottom feeding.
Ha, you also probably don't have enough money. I know I don't. That is rich man's poker.
Enough money to paper trade? I guess if I cashed out of everything, sold the house to get the equity, sold my pension - I could. But there is more money in dip buying in this manipulated market than there is in cash.

Enough money to paper trade?
On the value of the dollar? Yes, because you have to be able to assume BIG risk to bet big. Do you have a few hundred thou lying around that you won't miss? If so, go for it.

One little policy change -- from either the US or a large economy, like China -- can change everything virtually overnight. And you have very little way of seeing that coming.

Enough money to paper trade?
On the value of the dollar? Yes, because you have to be able to assume BIG risk to bet big. Do you have a few hundred thou lying around that you won't miss? If so, go for it.

One little policy change -- from either the US or a large economy, like China -- can change everything virtually overnight. And you have very little way of seeing that coming.
Yes I would have a few hundred thou if I cashed out of the markets in totality, sold my pension and my home to gain equity. I would hope most people my age (56) would have that much. But no, not that much to just play with.

Yes I would have a few hundred thou if I cashed out of the markets in totality, sold my pension and my home to gain equity.
u few hundred thou.. .that you wouldn't miss, if you burned it in a barrel in your backyard? That's what you will be rolling with. I mean, good for you, if you do. I am too old anfd not rich enough to take on big risks. Maybe if I had 5 times the money and 20 fewer years under my belt...

Yes I would have a few hundred thou if I cashed out of the markets in totality, sold my pension and my home to gain equity.
u few hundred thou.. .that you wouldn't miss, if you burned it in a barrel in your backyard? That's what you will be rolling with. I mean, good for you, if you do. I am too old anfd not rich enough to take on big risks. Maybe if I had 5 times the money and 20 fewer years under my belt...
That's what I am saying, I could get that much if I sold off everything, but hell no could I afford to lose it... then I would be flat broke.
Honestly, if a person is 56 years old, in America, and can't raise $200,000 if they sold everything??
Then you were doing it wrong.

Forum List

Back