Community service for BLM & Antifa rioters

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1622904355837.png

Yep! Let's give them what they want. A social workers to interact with the community. My proposal is that if a BLM or ANTIFA rioter is caught they're drafted into community service. What service might that be you might ask? They get to ride along with the police and act as the first responders for that squad car. No pay! This is community service and they get to act as that social worker who gets to talk the people at the domestic disturbance, bank robbery, drug bust, etc, etc, etc,... Of course since they're only a social workers they'll only be armed with a clip board and pen. The police officers get to stand back eat donuts and offer backup in case everything goes south.

This is a good idea and we need to make it happen!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

it would be a waste of time unless the ride along has training for the situations they encounter. A better way is to make them replace what they destroy.

it would be a waste of time unless the ride along has training for the situations they encounter. A better way is to make them replace what they destroy.

1622905064299.png

They'll receive as much training as providers for special needs individuals receive. That should take about two hours and the big thing to remember is that "people have rights".

I don't see the problem.

I've killed two birds with one stone.

The rioter doesn't go to jail and they get the "social worker" for community interaction they want.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 497598

They'll receive as much training as providers for special needs individuals receive.

I don't see the problem.

The rioter doesn't go to jail and they get the "social worker" for community interaction they want.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Why are you killing birds what did they do to you? Your idea stink and will fail since the perp has no idea what a DSM III manual suggest in the matter. Would you let someone work on yer car who had a five minute education on motor repair?

View attachment 497598

They'll receive as much training as providers for special needs individuals receive.

I don't see the problem.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Why are you killing birds what did they do to you? Your idea stink and will fail since the perp has no idea what a DSM III manual suggest in the matter. Would you let someone work on yer car who had a five minute education on motor repair?

1622905747036.png

What makes you think the type of providers I'm talking about even know what a DSM III manual is?

Training takes about two hours at the most and it's mostly about how the individuals they'll be working with or meeting have rights.

Did I say kill? I might have meant accidents might happen when confronting a suspect and the individuals involved in an encounter might be seriously injured or worse. Not to worry though there's two police in the squad car backing them up in case things go south.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

Nah, let them experience the real world for once.

Forum List

Back