Communist is the worst idea ever invented and yet it is believed in by millions

How do you exercise that choice?
Listen - I'm not interested in your attempts to make this personal. If you want to defend democracy, do it. But don't tell me to "move". It's just an admission that you've lost the argument. You're no longer trying to justify your position via principles or common values, you're just issuing a veiled threat - "If you don't like what we have planned, get the hell out". Which really gets to the heart of what I don't like about democracy. Its essential ethos is "our gang is bigger, we win".

Listen - I'm not interested in your attempts to make this personal. If you want to defend democracy, do it. But don't tell me to "move". It's just an admission that you've lost the argument. You're no longer trying to justify your position via principles or common values, you're just issuing a veiled threat - "If you don't like what we have planned, get the hell out". Which really gets to the heart of what I don't like about democracy. Its essential ethos is "our gang is bigger, we win".

I've lost the argument? That's an interesting way of looking at it.

I simply asked how someone who is against democracy and wants to mostly do away with it exercise that choice in a democracy.

It's OK, not your fault that your stance has no valid argument. Riiiight?

You know I'm right so you attack the messenger. You've demonstrated that you zero intellectual honesty, you're simply a party man. Communism did EVERYTHING I said it did.

Here is another tidbit for you, you're pissed because I know what I know and you didn't expect that.
Why are you acting so stupid? I know you're not stupid but rather than redeem yourself with some introspective "on equal terms" understanding, you've decided to double-down with more childish pouting. I've heard it's expensive but you can have those tattoos removed.

I mentioned elsewhere here today that you look into the eyes of these people in real life, and they really are terrified. They really do think we're in the midst of a communist takeover, that the Chinese tanks are going to be rolling down their street at any moment. They'll lose everything, they'll end up in concentration camps, their loved ones will suffer.

Then, they are conditioned to disbelieve facts from any source that is not approved in their universe, so you can't just point at something and say LOOK. LOOK AT THIS. So their paranoia just grows and grows and multiplies on itself, because it's the only input they will "trust".

Fucking amazing.
Either your response is to a conscientious shill or to someone who is quivering in their paranoia.

Americans haven't got enough sense or attention span to understand that Communism is not Stalin and the Gulag.
Only a fool would deny they are one and the same.

Stalin and his genocide was precisely what Marx designed and demanded.

It never works.

Never has and never will

As we speak, the greatest threat to America is China. It is communist of course and don't be so stupid to think they are stupid.
Look at the development of the country in 30 years. China rules the world right now and nothing can done about it sadly.

As we speak, the greatest threat to America is China.
The greatest threat to the American (and world) population is not China. It is the American Military-Industrial Complex.

It is communist of course and don't be so stupid to think they are stupid.

The US is a non-Democratic Capitalist country of course and don't be so stupid to think they are stupid.
Look at the development of the country in 30 years. China rules the world right now and nothing can done about it sadly.
It may (or may not) be true that "China rules the world right now" but something can "be done about it." The US can stop creating wars and destroying Democratic nations such as Cuba, Iran, Vietnam, Syria, Venezuela, etc. Destroying and weakening Democracy increases corruption and paves the way for Fascism to flourish.

The greatest threat to the American (and world) population is not China. It is the American Military-Industrial Complex.

The US is a non-Democratic Capitalist country of course and don't be so stupid to think they are stupid.

It may (or may not) be true that "China rules the world right now" but something can "be done about it." The US can stop creating wars and destroying Democratic nations such as Cuba, Iran, Vietnam, Syria, Venezuela, etc. Destroying and weakening Democracy increases corruption and paves the way for Fascism to flourish.
On a program last night there was a guest who made it simple in ways to understand. In the United States, Republicans 40 years ago fought for Capitalism. Many still do. But today Huge Big Government is in bed with Capitalist/Corporate entities. And both do not like each other. There is a third rail with Chinese government having vital interest in the same bed. All of these have venom against each other. This is something that is not going to end in a nice way.

On a program last night there was a guest who made it simple in ways to understand. In the United States, Republicans 40 years ago fought for Capitalism. Many still do. But today Huge Big Government is in bed with Capitalist/Corporate entities. And both do not like each other. There is a third rail with Chinese government having vital interest in the same bed. All of these have venom against each other. This is something that is not going to end in a nice way.
You paint a scary picture and worst of all is that you are most likely right.

Forum List

Back